It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 14 step plan for creating a slave race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I strongly believe this planet is currently a slave planet, used to train a slave race. For what purpose?
Control, power, resources, a one world government?
Some day we will learn why, but for now I'm going to show you the steps they took to institute this control

#1 television

this is the most powerful form of brainwashing. stories usually always have a happy ending, they teach you to fight adversity, have whirring romances, and generally be the way the Man wants you to act.

#2 technology
this is a great distraction and tool to drive people to keep working. Work at Taco Bell to keep up your iphone payment, and not to mention they are completely tracking every move.

#3 war
using the poor to finance the agenda of the government. Personally I believe that we are fighting a war worldwide more powerful then we could imagine.

#4 sex

This drives all people. Most people do most of what they do to get sex. Men and women.It drives the system to a high degree. Plus this makes you repopulate for the maximum amount of slaves.

#5 religion

The thought of suffering if you dont live a strict life is a great controller. Would the Vatican ever accept not making a boatload of money?? heck no. At the same time, they teach you to be complacent. Accept the higher power and fight for your country for God.

#6 death

Even the idea of hell is preposterous to me. to think that we would be punished for eternity for playing a game wrong that has no rulebook cannot process. I believe it is an idea to control men to a very high extent.

#7disease

This is a great controller. Disease creates trillions of dollars world wide. to think we cant cure the common cold is false. Imagine all the money cough syrup and thera flu and the like would lose.

#8 money

An absolute facade. An illusion, a trick. They give you gold stars in school to condition you to value bs pieces of paper

#9 Drugs

I strongly believe that this is how musicians and actors are given drugs so they do what they record companies or studios want and then they can control them while at the same time, if they do coc aine or other uppers, they can work more to influence to lower class with their propaganda "art".

#10 fear

Be afraid of everything. do what we say, live where we say, go to the countries we say, eat what we say or you might suffer and or die.

# 11 machines

machines run everything. they build the powerful skyscrapers, the mass amount of weapons used to control the population, make and us the slaves to run them.

#12 sports

Sports control people on a mass level. Not only do they distract people from their horrible slave lives, but they use the athletes to promote products to buy and make you value worthless crap. Also, it is a mass generator of wealth to the wealthy. Look at a stadium, we are in a total class system. The real fans sit in the nose bleeds, the rich people who dont care sit in the best seats.
Watch a baseball game and see how many people in the front are watching. They are socializing and texting. They could care less, its just a status symbol.
Also sports are a great way to advertise to the key demo, men 15-35.

#13 clothing

Once again, a class system status symbol, this is something else to drive you to keep working, working, working, plus it allows cops and authority to quickly evaluate your social economic status

#14forced education

Lastly,forced education. You will be forced your whole life to constantly go to school so they can force all the crap they made up and condition you to be a slave. Only rich people they select go to elite schools, the rest are conditioned to follow orders and obey instruction by a superior.

So what is boils down to is this :

We're all slaves, in a slave race, living on a slave planet, working at a slave pace, working for a slaves wage. If you dont believe me, add the numbers up and see what kind of dividend it makes.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

My head hurts after agreeing so much. Except for #9...But that will get us kicked out if we talk about drugs too much on the forum.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Absco because: what's your reason?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
rules for government

1. Give the people the illusion of freedom and free speech. Paint the bars green and a man will never know the cage from the forest. If one doesn’t know he’s in a cage, he rarely goes to see if there are boundaries; those that do are far and few between, and easily taken care of.
2. Have a figurehead. Figureheads double as scapegoats; the best method is to have someone of average intelligence in a position of power, and keep trusted men around him to control his actions. His speech can not always be controlled, but giving a figure for the masses to focus their emotions upon is recommended.
3. Allow conspiracy theories, especially those that are right. Make sure no definitive evidence is available. The more present, the better. Be sure there are an equal number of people debunking the conspiracies as the people creating them; these do not need to be employed, they will rise on their own.
4. Allow pointless criticism. A sizable number of people protesting the government is a good thing, but only if they do not offer alternatives to the current official policy. If this occurs, destroy it as swiftly as possible. Do not worry about protesters themselves; people will rise to counter them, no matter the state of the government.
5. If one person becomes an icon of the people and begins to criticize the government in a logical fashion, this icon must be brought down by some means. Assassination is not recommended, and neither is an ‘accident’. Do not bribe; the icon will likely tell of the bribe, or take it and meekly stop. If the latter is the case, both the government and the icon seem corrupt. Discrediting the icon usually the best course of action.
6. Mix up the government. Do not let one type of ruler be in power for too long. Make sure policies vary between rulers, and that they all make mistakes. A perfect or virtuous ruler is far more suspicious than an idiot.
7. Interfere as little as possible. People know what they want, and the more the government meddles with private affairs, the angrier they become. People will always complain, but they will complain more if everything is solved than if everything is left alone. Solve the most prominent and pressing issues, and leave the rest alone. Put off the most controversial issues until it is beneficial to solve them.
8. Always have a reason for conflicts. The people will be angered if a war is for land or resources; this is no longer the first century, and it is now frowned upon to go plundering. Moral reasons are best. Be sure there is also proof, even if it is fabricated.
9. Keep the people happy. This is perhaps the most important; the collective people of a nation are far more powerful than the government. Remind them of this, but be sure that they do not feel the urge to rise up. Anarchy is hard to put down if it gets large enough. As tempting as it may be, do not oppress the people, or tax them overly much. Show judgment in favor of the common man rather than for those whom you favor. Do not exert more control over the people than is necessary.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
oops for got the link

midnightconcerto.deviantart.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This would make sense, but what about the fact that we are becoming a nation of sick, obese, lazy people. I don't know but, I don't think you get much slave work out of a bunch of fatties.

On the other hand, a bunch of over weight lazy people won't fight back much. The movie Wall-e comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I believe we are a slave race as well. We have forgotten what freedom is. We work and work and our tax money finances wars, the government, and so on. S&F

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRiverCityAnswer

very sharp. couldn't agree more. (also with peanutman except for point 9)
i think more important than 'why' is 'what are we doing about it' 'how come this works on us' 'how do we get out of it'

do we need to kill 'them' all, have a revolution and war, behave similar to 'them', to get rid of 'them'

or could we use aikido techniques and just stop engaging in their methods and let them fall over in their own effort ? this might happen anyway, since we are running out of means to participate in some of the points mentioned.

have you suggestions how we could behave in regards to getting out of slavery ??

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bestintentions

I think awareness is the best tool. "They" don't want us to know, cause if we knew, we would rebel. It's happened in history before, and once we see everything that they are doing, it's will be much easier to identify and change. But once we are aware we can formulate a plan.

Is a revolution necessary? yes. But it doesn't necessarily have to be like Egypt's revolution. Our country is ran by major corporations. The problem is we are so dependent on them for life's essentials that we can't simply, "take all out money out the bank" or "stop buying food from major companies".

We have to somehow bring down major corporations from the inside.
imagine an m-80 on top of a watermelon, it would simply skim the top. But, put the m-80 inside and it will blow to pieces.

So my answer is bring down major corporations from controlling the world. That is the revolution we need, we can't bring down our government cause the leadership is only an illusion, we have to bring down the people who lurk in the shadows.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

overweight people make great slaves. Think of all the state workers, wal mart greeters, office workers, fast food workers, etc. I also agree, they won't fight back much.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRiverCityAnswer

i agree with awareness being the best tool

i wish i knew what "imagine an m-80 on top of a watermelon, it would simply skim the top. But, put the m-80 inside and it will blow to pieces. " means.

good luck

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Sports control people on a mass level. Not only do they distract people from their horrible slave lives, but they use the athletes to promote products to buy and make you value worthless crap

Yay, someone besides me finally realized that sports is a gigantic scam. You forgot how they get us to pay for their stadiums that they use to make millions. Sport teams exist so that losers can think they're winners and a part of society. If people feel included in their society they are probably going to be less likely to attack it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Presenting alternatives to a current method provokes the strongest negative reaction for sure...sadly. It's really funny to present an idea that works "look, I did this, it's working now." and to have a manager or a higher ranked human say "no, I didn't say you could do that, take it down, keep it broken".

Every positive change I make provokes an equally negative response aimed squarely at me (no good deed goes unpunished). The biggest hurdle that I encounter with handling any work is other people (mostly higher ranking people) allowing me to try something even when everybody can admit that it will fix the problem. It's status quo or you're fired/humiliated/broke.

I think we really are a slave race. I don't care if the road is rough, I am going to create as much freedom as possible. Life should be a blast!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There is only one step, and that is listed at #8.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
we have been slaves since the dawn of time

peace

edit on 21-9-2011 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

join