It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 Most Evil U.S. Government Experiments on Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Has anyone who ever tried to discuss Conspiracy Theory with a MSM-believer been confronted with the old, lame comeback, "our government would NEVER do anything so evil"?

Well, here's a listing of 13 of the most horrific US Government experiments ever conducted on fellow human beings.

Many of you are already aware of some or all of these matters. Still, you might want to arm yourself with this information next time someone pulls that comeback on you.

The U.S. Government has been caught conducting an insane amount of vile, inhumane and grisly experiments on humans without their consent and often without their knowledge. So in light of recent news of the U.S. infecting Guatemalans with STDs, here are the 13 most evil, for lack of a better word, cases of human-testing as conducted by the United States of America. Get ready to become one of those conspiracy theory nuts, because after this list, you will never fully trust your government again.

The 13 Most Evil U.S. Government Experiments on Humans

Man's cruelty towards man never fails to shock me.

"All cruelty springs from weakness." ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Damn, why is the USA so [snip] evil ? This [snip] is unnecessary.
edit on 21-9-2011 by elevatedone because: removed profanity

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Not the people in the US,but the governments!
I really can't believe how many evil governments US had!

I can't remember one good government in the US.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
reply to post by Heartisblack

Not the people in the US,but the governments!
I really can't believe how many evil governments US had!

I can't remember one good government in the US.

I live in the US, I was referring to the governments, this is just so messed up. You almost can't find the words to describe it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Its a shame whats been done by these Earth governments ABROAD-SMH the MIRRORS

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
its not just the USA, it whoever has power, they will do ANYTHING to keep it, including finding ways to control people, so what if they look crazy, better safe than sorry

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Pretty benign compared to what other countries are currently doing to human beings. At least the USA is past these atrocities, hopefully...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There's also the not talked about Phoenix project, the predecessor to MK ULTRA.

Phoenix One went from 1948 to 1968. The first part of the mind control project was to take an individual and stand them about 250 feet away from the antenna. The SAGE radar had a peak pulse power of .5 MW. The antenna had a gain of 30db. That means an effective radiated power of at least a gigawatt. It was nominally a gigawatt. Can you imagine what that would do to people? I think its amazing these people are still here. It does things like burn out brain functions, create neurological damage, scar lungs from heat, etc. They tried this with a number of people and there were few survivors.

May be true, may not, wouldn't put it passed them to do something like this when you look at the list of 13 above.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Governments are NOT people and thus are devoid of conscience. All Government will do what it feels necessary to do in order to ensure its survival.

Man will do better to learn to govern himself while allowing others to govern themselves.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Governments are NOT people and thus are devoid of conscience. All Government will do what it feels necessary to do in order to ensure its survival.

Man will do better to learn to govern himself while allowing others to govern themselves.

With Love,

Your Brother

So very true.

Between government being run by those that seem to be devoid of conscience, and corporations that are rewarded by such behavior, it's difficult to know what to do or think lately.

Guess that's why I'm a member of ATS.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
few other ones..................

1950 an experiment to determine how susceptible an American city would be to biological attack, the U.S. Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria from ships over San Franciso. Monitoring devices are situated throughout the city in order to test the extent of infection. Many residents become ill with pneumonia-like symptoms.

1953 Joint Army-Navy-CIA experiments are conducted in which tens of thousands of people in New York and San Francisco are exposed to the airborne germs Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii.

1956 U.S. military releases mosquitoes infected with Yellow Fever over Savannah, Ga and Avon Park, Fl. Following each test, Army agents posing as public health officials test victims for effects.

1958 '___' is tested on 95 volunteers at the Army's Chemical Warfare Laboratories for its effect on intelligence.

A History Of US Secret Human Experimentation

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That list is seriously disturbing.

I knew of most of the incidents from my OP, but that list you provided is quite a shock.

How? Why? What the hell gives?

Now the kicker.....

Our taxpayer dollars paid for all of this [snip] Yah!
edit on 21-9-2011 by elevatedone because: removed profanity

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well,with a population that doesnt have any means of "knowing" what really is going on,I expect more of these experiments to come to light in the near future. Think of how many more are classified......

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Agent Orange wasn't a weapon as this article seems to insist. Yeah, it was bad stuff, and yeah it did a lot of damage. But the problem wasn't Agent Orange in itself, it was contamination with 2,3,7,8-tetrachloradibenzodioxin, which is quite toxic. On its own, Agent Orange was a powerful defoliant and herbicide, no worse than any of the thousand others we use every day.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Think the idea is the Government knew it was toxic,but used it anyway.....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Well,with a population that doesnt have any means of "knowing" what really is going on,I expect more of these experiments to come to light in the near future. Think of how many more are classified......

I'm sure you're right. Sad to say, but sure it's true.

Sort of like an iceberg. Probably just seeing the top 10%, with the remainder out of sight.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This made me angry... beyond belief

new topics

top topics

join