It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: 39: 09/20/2011: Want A Job? Really??, No Tea Party for England and MORE!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The Politics online sister show of the AM radio parent show ATS LIVE with your co hosts..

Semperfortis and Silk ..With Baz, Jack, Luke, Greg, Martin, Ayana in the studio

Join us, listen in and call us as this is all about you wonderful folks that are the backbone of ATS. We will tackle the issues in ways that the Main Stream Media never will..

Blunt... Unbiased.. Cut to the chase, honest discussion of the political issues and news shaping our world today, this ain't your local news.

This episode will focus on: Jobs? Want to work? Really? England says NO TEA PARTY and MORE!!

Remember that the most appreciated opinions are from the members of ATS.. so please, if you have an opinion that you would like to share.. give us a ring.. via skype.. and here's how..

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
We have a packed show tonight - Jobs, Tea Party (in the UK of all places!) - but also (given time)

The IMF and the World Economy

Libya

Japan under Cyber Attack

and lots more beside !

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
IF THE USA IS AT WAR WITH TERRORISM WHY ISNT AT WAR WITH ECOMONIC TERRORISM. THIS IS THE REAL WAR AND USA SEEMS TO SUPPORT IT NOW!

BACK IN THE 1800S USA WAS AT WAR WITH IT!

www.pakalertpress.com...

bushwatch.com...

www.iamthewitness.com...

AND THIS JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBURG.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is going to get me some hate but I don't care. I listened, you cannot sit there and proclaim you have no bias. No human being is without bias.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You obviously did NOT listen very well

No one on MY show has ever claimed NO bias

I'm proudly Conservative

Maybe you were tuned in to Fox News??

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Join us, listen in and call us as this is all about you wonderful folks that are the backbone of ATS. We will tackle the issues in ways that the Main Stream Media never will.. Blunt... Unbiased.. Cut to the chase, honest discussion of the political issues and news shaping our world today, this ain't your local news.

And you obviously do not read. I can get smart too.
edit on 24-9-2011 by antonia because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Tea Party in England??

Yeah Right.... we already have the Tories, they're bad enough :shk:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Tea Party in England??

Yeah Right.... we already have the Tories, they're bad enough :shk:

Americans don't know how to throw a Tea Party, it's all about the fine bone china and accompanying scones with cream and jam.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Im very sorry you feel we have some bias - but as co host I have to say we have a great mix of people on the show - and lets face it some of us cant even vote in the US elections so i think Bias might be i big word to throw around.

Politics - to explain is the academic study of government and the state - to imply bias is to imply those involved have an axe to grind.

Given we have 3 British, 1 Canadian, 3 Americans, 1 New Zealander involved in the show would imply to me that we do a pretty fair job of showing balance and trying to be fair to all parties.

That being said you are totally entitled to your opinion - and more then welcome to call in and debate with any of us ?

edit on 24-9-2011 by Silk because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
reply to post by antonia

Im very sorry you feel we have some bias - but as co host I have to say we have a great mix of people on the show - and lets face it some of us cant even vote in the US elections so i think Bias might be i big word to throw around.

Why are you sorry? It's a human trait, i see nothing wrong with it. Just don't proclaim you don't have it.

top topics

join