It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians: Reporter had visions of people shape-shifting into lizards during Scientology exercise.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Recently I saw a clip on the topic of reptilians and Scientology, which I would like to share and discuss with the ATS community.
The journalist Ali Davis infiltrated the Church of Scientology in 1995 (The Big Story: "Inside the Cult", Carlton TV).
During one of the meditations two practitioners had to stare into each others' eyes for an hour.
Davis reports that at one point she "hallucinated", and "they grew scales or became lizards".

Perhaps this was just a hallucination, or an effect of the exercise.
Notably this occurred 4 years before David Icke popularized the notion of Reptilians possessing certain people, or people shape-shifting into inter-dimensional reptilians at different vibrational levels in The Biggest Secret (1999).
Icke links such encounters especially to religions or situations where people are mind-controlled and act robotically.

As youngsters we did such staring exercises as a game, and sometimes the face would slightly alter according to the light (it was supposed to show you who the other person was in a past life), but I've never seen somebody grow scales or become lizard-like!
They seem to have latched on to this reporter quite early, since she was soon invited to join their "elite" at some castle (where her cover was blown).

Anyway, I found the reference quite intriguing in conspiracy terms, and I haven't seen it specified before (although it might have been).

The exercise and description are mentioned at about 4:20 in this clip:

Program description: www.xenu-directory.net...

edit on 20-9-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Niice catch..
Perhaps we are all lizards in the true form, but we forgot how to change back, and that technique, showed glimses of the true form.. just a thought

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Whatever you want to believe or not believe, this video is crazy...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Niice catch..
Perhaps we are all lizards in the true form, but we forgot how to change back, and that technique, showed glimses of the true form.. just a thought

Yea maybe only good to switch for deep space travel
to add a lil more to the thought.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'm going to say that I believe this story could be true. Let me justify my reasoning:

Staring into a mirror, or staring in to someone's eyes is a very powerful thing to do. We've all heard it: Eyes are the windows to the soul.

When you put yourself in a 'box', and blindly follow a certain religion or cult, you are handing over all your control to another deity. You end up being empowered by the entity which is highest up on the food-chain, so to speak.
This is why I believe it is very dangerous handing that control over, because you never truly know who is in charge.

Stare into someone's eyes.... and you will see what compels, or what drives them. In Scientology, it may possibly be Reptilians... I dunno, in all honesty it could be.
I know some very kindhearted people who don't follow any religion at all, but only strive for what is good and pure. There is no control handed over, and when I look deep in to their eyes, that is what I see. But then again, I'm just rambling on, so make of it what you will

edit on 20-9-2011 by dyllels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've always been fascinated/entertained by the reptilian theories and videos. I think they are mostly funny, and I take them as such - but on a metaphorical level it is very real.

The sociopaths that run the world might as well have scales and a forked tongue - it really wouldn't change much of how I looked upon them.

The "reptilian brain" theory is a great one as well. The area which, when activated, allows for the flight/fight mechanism in our brains. Movies, MSM, video games, television - "all designed to activate the reptile lobe in order to maintain humanity as mere animals not capable of critical or emotional reasoning."

Such as training to be a soldier. Boot camp is the conditioning of the one area of the brain.

Now -- Back to shapeshifting -- I have seen some guy's eyes(And sockets!) go BLACK on CSPAN before. It was the strangest thing I have ever seen. No youtube. I was at my damn grandmother's house, watching her cable TV. I happened to be watching, and in the blink of an eye I watched this man's eyes go from normal to pitch black. But it wasn't just the eyes, it was the whole socket area above the cheek bones. Like very strange mascera.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I find it hilarious when people post these reptilian videos..........

Im sorry but it takes a very weak mind to believe that these are actual reptilians shape shifting and not granular imagery, or pixiliation..............especially since 99% of these are taken way too close, or with poor camera equipment.........

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yes, there have been many threads on such videos, usually attracting more debunkers than believers.
Ultimately it's usually eyes and teeth, or sometimes totally obscure body parts that are said to change.
I won't say yes or no to the "toothy" clip posted here.
I'm quite grateful and happy to expand any discussion on the topic.

However, such videos (whatever their merit) are not my focus here.
Neither are they what Icke and his "witnesses" describe, which is usually a complete change of the person into a lizard-like being, with scales and other clear features that are humanoid, but non-human.

What Davis describes is very close to what Icke describes (if not identical).
I also doubt this vibrational change could be caught on film as we know it now.

What fascinates me with Davis is that it happened before the Icke "revelation" in one religious society that is very secretive, accused of all types of mind control, and that is connected to social power.
It's certainly not proof of anything, and Scientology itself apparently believes in aliens that possess people and must be "cleared".
Having no personal experience with the religion, I would hate to condemn something I might not understand, and Icke mentions them in several other sects.

I just thought it interesting because some people have actually asked whether there is any reference to reptilians before Icke's book.
And here there is a clear example (notably in exactly the regimented "sinister" space" some would expect to find it).

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels
[
Stare into someone's eyes.... and you will see what compels, or what drives them.

more likely you will see their eyes.

And get double vision.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Honestly, I've met a so-called 'Priestess of Isis', about a fifty year old lady who I got into a conversation with for hours on one of those Renaissance Faires back in California. SCEA or something. Sure such events are going to attract loony-*** people. Still, she was interesting. All my friends went off to try to score with the young girls and I was trying to extract esoteric info from what I thought was simply a pretender and ended up getting caught up alone
by a lot of her knowledge.

We talked about Icke, and she said she knew him, and that his theories were correct on points and some on others, wouldn't divulge, and then told me a story about how her mother -- who despised her -- dropped an attic staircase on her head, and at that moment, hallucination or what -- she was bleeding badly -- she saw a reptilian 'spirit' leap at her and enter her. She had to go to the hospital, get stitches, whatever. She lost a lot of blood, she told me.

Anyway, it got stranger and she told me she could shapeshift. Sure, pics or it didn't happen, I don't have any.
This was about 9 or so years ago.

I asked her to show me, ready to call her B.S. The damned woman actually DID! In front of my eyes! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Her voice deepened far beyond the usual pitch, as that of a man's, but I wouldn't have considered that enough. It was only partial, like a hologram disintegrating somewhat in front of something real, but she also somewhat increased in size.

I told her I didn't see anything unusual besides her voice tone, but I was also B.S.ing at the time.

Not proof of anything, and I wasn't drunk yet at that time -- lol -- though I did get wasted later that night.

But man. That was crazy. It was way more defined than any of these news videos I ever see on youtube. I couldn't deny it except by sheer hallucination, and I had no reason to.

Just my story. Comment if you want. I don't know what's going on with reptiles, but I sure as hell saw scales.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by endgame211

Wow, that is a killer post!
Thanks for that!
The plot indeed thickens ...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Havent youve even seen the BIG BOOK OF BRITISH SMILES , I'll have to admit those teeth are pretty creepy
edit on 25-9-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

top topics

join