It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Israel has no real future and that is not because more Americans are learning the facts about Israeli Apartheid but it is because Jews don't want to live in Israel.

Jews who live outside of Israel can support Israel all the want but if Jews don't want to live there it makes no difference.

In fact it is easier for Jews who live outside of Israel to defend it intellectually than for Jews who live in Israel and have to witness first hand the racism against Arabs and all non-Jews as well as the racism against non-White Jews.

When you see the number of Israelis who want to move out of Israel and live in Germany you know that the Zionist experiment is a failure.

I am not trying to hurt the feelings of Israel lovers but Israel's days are numbered.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't think Americans are stupid when it comes to the facts about Israel they just have not been exposed to the real history of Israel.

Americans do not know much about Australia, either but the facts about Australia's history and current policies are not being hidden from the American people.

The Zionist controlled media in the US is, on one hand hiding the true history of Israel and on the other creating and maintaining a myth about Israel.

Of course it is not only the news media but the Zionist controlled entertainment business that advance the cause of Zionism by hiding Zionist crimes of all sorts including Israeli Apartheid.

The second hour of this radio show features and expert on Israel Alison Weir talking about the very issues brought up in this thread including the leading role that Israel has played in the illegal human organ trade.

The truth about Israel

Thank you very much for reading my post and for you interest in real history as opposed to Hollywood myths.

new topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join