It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
As long as there's a double standard for Palestine, my support lacks for Israel.

As long as Palestinians are under military occupation, I will endorse the armed struggle to liberate themselves. Just as I would endorse the armed struggle our fathers made during the revolutionary war. Just like the armed struggle the French made against King Louis XVI. And just like the armed struggle the Libyan rebels waged against Gaddafi. I support any innocent person that fell victim to occupation, because all Palestinians fought against the Jews, so not all Palestinians are guilty. Just like not all Israelis are guilty of apartheid. It's Israels leaders who are guilty, and its Hamas leaders who are guilty. NOT the people, and I'll be damned if I let my country support the oppression of a entire population. It says it in our constitution:

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their Constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."

Don't tell me Palestinians are terrorist, because Israelis were the same way before their state was modernized. Look up the Irgun. You can argue the Irgun was just doing what was necessary to liberate Israel from the British and Arabs, well the same goes for Hamas and Fatah.

See the double standard?

edit on 2-10-2011 by Weathermen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Weathermen

As long as Palestinians are under military occupation, I will endorse the armed struggle to liberate themselves. Just as I would endorse the armed struggle our fathers made during the revolutionary war. Just like the armed struggle the French made against King Louis XVI.

And just like I would endorse the jewish rebellion in the ghettos against the nazis in WW2.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hey, here's another story sure to warm the cockles of your heart all =)
occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com... -israeli-activists-by-anata-settlers-with-israeli-police-collaboration/

amazing, hmm?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Star of David fraud.

Star of David not Jewish - OMG!

Gravitational - please don't call this kind man a self-h-ting Jew.

A number of years ago, when the Lord was dealing with me about the 'Jewish' Star of David, my heart was bound up in the symbol. Being raised Jewish it had much emotional meaning for me. When someone first suggested that it wasn't kosher, and that I look into its history, I became defensive. But, I did, and the more I looked into the matter, the more I became convinced that I could not, in good conscience, continue to use it on my stationary (letterhead and synagogue card), or wear it, because it was not a biblical symbol but a pagan one. At best, it was a profane (common), ordinary symbol, the innocent placing of two triangles together. At worst, it was taken from the occult and introduced into Judaism by the Kabala.1 But Kabala picked it up from the occult.

I found the following information upon a book marker. It read that the Star of David was, 'In use for many centuries and in many cultures, the original hexagrams were a part of ritual magic and cabalistic mysticism. It was only about two hundred years ago that the Star of David was appropriated as symbol of the Jewish people.'2

That's not exactly what you want to read concerning something you wear around your neck or use on your stationary. In The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia, under 'Magen David' (Hebrew for Shield of David, a common term for the Star of David), this article appears, quoted at length:

'(Heb. 'Shield of David'): Mystical symbol consisting of two superimposed triangles forming a star or hexagram; today regarded as a Jewish symbol. Although occurring in the Capernaum synagogue (3rd cent. CE), it was in ancient times predominantly a non-Jewish decorative motif (e.g. on Roman mosaic pavements), and is found in Christian churches in the Middle Ages, while absent from contemporary Jewish decoration and not mentioned in rabbinic literature.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

The swastika was used by many cultures in the past.
Therefor I conclude that the Nazis never existed.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hitler got the idea for uniting all the German Volk from the Zionists!

South Africa got the idea for Apartheid from the Zionists.

Lady Gaga got the idea of the meat dress from the Zionists.

A lot of really bad ideas came from the Zionists.

I think you are proving my point.

Originally posted by gravitational

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

You're becoming very sloppy.
you forgot to mention that Zionism is responsible for the 2004 tsunami, Eyjafjallajökull eruption, and latest Coronal mass ejections.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

you forgot to mention that Zionism is responsible for the 2004 tsunami, Eyjafjallajökull eruption, and latest Coronal mass ejections.

maybe not responsible for the events,

but probably responsible for the economic consequences afterwords !!

never let a crisis or disaster go to waste !

the boy scouts always said: be prepared.

edit on Oct-03-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When Zionist Jews call other Jews "Self-Hating Jews" for daring to point out that Zionism is a racist ideology of hate doesn't that prove the point that Zionism is a racist ideology of hate?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NuancesRkey

I starred your post! It made me lol!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yet another reason to reject Zionism and to hasten the end of Israel as Jewish state.

The current Israeli government and I think the majority of the Jews in Israel although not all the Jews in Israel want to drive the Arabs living in Israel out of the country.

There are a range of policies designed to get rid of the Arabs in Israel but there are also acts of violence against Arabs buy Jewish individuals and groups that show us the degree of hate that many Israeli Jews have for non-Jews.

On the third of October the BBC reported a case where radical Jews burned a mosque in northern Israel.

Radical Jews Burn Mosque in Hate Crime

Israel - State of Hate

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Immune, you're not alone, just out numbered. I stand with Israel. In all things "Israel" you must remember that it is a spiritual war against her, and for a good portion of people on this site there is an active aggression and hatred for those who remind them that there might actually be an entity who will hold them accountable for the things they do in life. Israel is the physical reminder to their subconscience that the Creator DOES exist. I find that those who rant against her fall into two categories: people who just hate Jews and people who have believed the propaganda put out about Israel. Neither group is capable of discerning the truth of the matter because of their internal struggle with mindless hatred. The really sad part is that many of these deluded individuals are the first in line to accept the existence of the powers and entities which manifest from the evil side of this spiritual battle, yet mention the Creator, and they have venom-spewing meltdown. ("Sorry" to those of you for whom I've caused a brain aneurism---it's my opinion and I'm still entitled to it.)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wallwatcher
reply to post by Immune

Immune, you're not alone, just out numbered. I stand with Israel. In all things "Israel" you must remember that it is a spiritual war against her, and for a good portion of people on this site there is an active aggression and hatred for those who remind them that there might actually be an entity who will hold them accountable for the things they do in life. Israel is the physical reminder to their subconscience that the Creator DOES exist. I find that those who rant against her fall into two categories: people who just hate Jews and people who have believed the propaganda put out about Israel. Neither group is capable of discerning the truth of the matter because of their internal struggle with mindless hatred. The really sad part is that many of these deluded individuals are the first in line to accept the existence of the powers and entities which manifest from the evil side of this spiritual battle, yet mention the Creator, and they have venom-spewing meltdown. ("Sorry" to those of you for whom I've caused a brain aneurism---it's my opinion and I'm still entitled to it.)

That entity you mention (if it exists) will also punish the israelis for all the evil THEY'VE done too. also, your entity must be damned petty if he gets involved in land disputes..you'd think a creator of universes would have more pressing matters to deal with. oh, damn, there I go using logic and common sense again..*bad poster *whack.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Originally posted by wallwatcher
reply to post by Immune

That entity you mention (if it exists) will also punish the israelis for all the evil THEY'VE done too. also, your entity must be damned petty if he gets involved in land disputes..you'd think a creator of universes would have more pressing matters to deal with. oh, damn, there I go using logic and common sense again..*bad poster *whack.

If you read the Bible God does punish Israel for turning away from God, he does not hold back their enemies they become surrounded. Where as when they do seek God they are able to defeat them, this in recent history includes the Nazi's, the 6 day war and the constant pressure from the Arabs.

1 Chronicles 21:7
This command was also evil in the sight of God; so he punished Israel.

Psalm 99:8
LORD our God, you answered them; you were to Israel a forgiving God, though you punished their misdeeds.

vs

Psalm 53:6
Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion! When God restores his people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad!

Psalm 102:16
For the LORD will rebuild Zion and appear in his glory.

The difference with Israel is that their evils have no match for their promise with God nor has it any match for what God intends for mankind at Zion and Jeruselem so we can not just point fingers and say this and that is wrong because more is at stake than you realise.

The problem is the creator is setting up camp at Zion, if man wants him he will have to go back and seek him but along the way enemies will gather and so will the devil to make war there, to make everyone hate Israel in the quest of disinformation to destroy it from within it.

God deals with matter else where in heaven, have you noticed that in Godliness he can be everywhere too, in the same way man rejected Christ so will one side reject his appearence or even try and stop it the same way Herod tried to stop baby Jesus. God will have a seat on Earth and he will also have a seat in heaven, he will make earth like heaven, its even in the Lords prayer.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

We americans must start worry about ourselves,not saving the world or taking over it. We have made our point,we are ultima
=

Besides,the # in israel and stuff is so deep that they dont even know what they are fighting or doing anymore.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There might be light at the end of the tunnel here:
www.intifada-palestine.com...

I'm cautiously optimistic.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
There might be light at the end of the tunnel here:
www.intifada-palestine.com...

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Nice article thanks.

I agree with everything it says and hope it's conclusions are recognised by those with the power to change the way Israel is behaving.

It's probably already too late to win back any respect from Arabs and the rest of the world given the attrocities committed by the zionists, but if they don't try and change attitude then it's all over for Israel and they will only have themselves to blame.

I watched an article on RT today which showed the appalling conditions in Hebron for Palestinians living there. It was quite shocking to be honest. Worse than I expected. Made me sick to see it.

edit on 9-10-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

For comparison . . . what were the living conditions of these same people before the Jews . . . err . . . Zionists took control of the area?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by bigyin

For comparison . . . what were the living conditions of these same people before the Jews . . . err . . . Zionists took control of the area?

No idea m8, but I have a feeling your going to tell us how grateful the Arabs should be for their fantastic way of life.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join