It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by bigyin

What is the zionist agenda to you???

What about the those religious Jews adhering to traditional Judaism who maintain - for close to 2000 years - an ardent desire for the Messiah to come and for him to reestablish the ancient kingdom of Israel.

Are the people Zionists too???

Some of them may be, it depends if they use their religion to push a political agenda.

I have no problem with anybody having any belief they like. The problem comes when they use that belief system to elevate themselves above others to the others detriment.

Coincidentally I was just reading THIS PIECE which sums the whole thing up for me.

Religion is religion
Politics is politics
Zionism mixes the two and uses one to push the other = FAIL

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, from what I've read so far, most of you want all jews to just die. Your all savages. WTH is wrong with you all. Zionism? Really? Try reality folks, it's where most of us adults live.
I'm pretty sure this website has gone to the crazies. If I could erase my membership to this anti-everything website I would. I am ashamed of you all, that goes for the 911 truthers as well.
All this hate is only because they occupy a small piece of land? Yea right. I'm sure if they all moved to another planet you would all still find away to hate, because it's really all about them being Jews isn't? Pathetic.
This hate has gone on for centuries, and will continue as long as we allow it.
OP, just to let you know....

I support Israel
and God Bless America

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Religion is religion
Politics is politics
Zionism mixes the two and uses one to push the other = FAIL

They have a word for where religion and politics coalesce; its called a theocracy

Islam is theocratic, that is, the state facillitates the observance of Shari'a law.

Is Islam - which officially opposes Zionism, also zionism??? Of course not. People are 'expandng' the term to involve all negative ideas; corporatism, Jews want to take over the world, etc...How do these baseless accusations fare to the ones in vogue 80 years ago, which simulataneously accused Jews of being behind capitalism and communism, in effect, leaving them no way out.

Zionism is Judaism, as Meir Kahane adroitly said.

א וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה אֶל-אַבְרָם, לֶךְ-לְךָ מֵאַרְצְךָ וּמִמּוֹלַדְתְּךָ וּמִבֵּית אָבִיךָ אֶל-הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר אַרְאֶךָּ

וַיֵּרָא יְהוָה, אֶל-אַבְרָם, וַיֹּאמֶר, לְזַרְעֲךָ אֶתֵּן אֶת-הָאָרֶץ הַזֹּאת

כִּי אֶת-כָּל-הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר-אַתָּה רֹאֶה, לְךָ אֶתְּנֶנָּה, וּלְזַרְעֲךָ, עַד-עוֹלָם.

גּוּר בָּאָרֶץ הַזֹּאת, וְאֶהְיֶה עִמְּךָ וַאֲבָרְכֶךָּ: כִּי-לְךָ וּלְזַרְעֲךָ, אֶתֵּן אֶת-כָּל-הָאֲרָצֹת הָאֵל, וַהֲקִמֹתִי אֶת-הַשְּׁבֻעָה, אֲשֶׁר נִשְׁבַּעְתִּי לְאַבְרָהָם אָבִיךָ.

וְהִנֵּה יְהוָה נִצָּב עָלָיו, וַיֹּאמַר, אֲנִי יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵי אַבְרָהָם אָבִיךָ, וֵאלֹהֵי יִצְחָק; הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר אַתָּה שֹׁכֵב עָלֶיהָ--לְךָ אֶתְּנֶנָּה, וּלְזַרְעֶךָ

וְהֵבֵאתִי אֶתְכֶם, אֶל-הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר נָשָׂאתִי אֶת-יָדִי, לָתֵת אֹתָהּ לְאַבְרָהָם לְיִצְחָק וּלְיַעֲקֹב; וְנָתַתִּי אֹתָהּ לָכֶם מוֹרָשָׁה, אֲנִי יְהוָה

1. Genesis 12:1
2. Genesis 13:15
3. Genesis 26:3
4. Genesis 28:13
5. Exodus 6:8

The Torah is perfectly and absolutely unequivocally clear. Torah, the Jewish people, and Israel are "one"... The actual physical location of Israel on earth is where Judaism - the Torah - is to be practiced to its ideal. There is some mysterious metaphysical connection between the Jews and Israel, and so Judaism, as Kahane poignantly pointed out, is essentially the same idea as Zionism.

What is Judaism without this basic archetypal concept?

What is Judaism when Jews are still in Galut (exile)?

The very purpose of their existence is to return to Israel.

The Romans kicked them out 1800 years ago, and now the Jews are 'back' from their long and arduous exile. The people who lived there - a hundred thousand or so Arabs - ie; those who didnt sneak in in the dark of the night, from Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, etc, im sorry for them, will have to relocate to any other land in the wider middleast.

Culture, religion, language will not pose a problem in their assimilation.

The situation could have been solved a long time ago...But the gnostic ptb, dont want that. They want a problem.

After world war 2 12 million - 12 million - 12 million - get that number in your head - ethnic germans were physically uprooted and kicked out of poland and czechslovakia. They were literally kicked out of lands their ancestors had lived in for hundreds of years.

Why was this ok, and ignored by the world media, but 650,000 palestinians made refugees by an Arab invasion of Israel after 1948 is scrutinized by the media and used to demonize the Israel and the Jews as aggressors???

Its amazing. We live in a world where the worst of crimes can be ignored, but other, much more trivial situations can be blown completely out of proportion.

I pray for the day when people grow up and understand, like mature adults, the theological/metaphysical basis for hate on the Jews.

But perhaps that is too optimistic a thought.....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Well, from what I've read so far, most of you want all jews to just die. Your all savages. WTH is wrong with you all. Zionism? Really? Try reality folks, it's where most of us adults live.
I'm pretty sure this website has gone to the crazies. If I could erase my membership to this anti-everything website I would. I am ashamed of you all, that goes for the 911 truthers as well.
All this hate is only because they occupy a small piece of land? Yea right. I'm sure if they all moved to another planet you would all still find away to hate, because it's really all about them being Jews isn't? Pathetic.

I support Israel
and God Bless America

Your all savages

Yep. demonize anyone who disagrees with you as sub-human. nice. well, no one is keeping you here bud. don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

edit on 26-9-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Have you ever listened to Ralph Shoenman?

I don't agree with everything he says but I think he nails Zionism better than anyone.

Zionism was fundamentally evil from the very start. It did not go bad at some point.

As you are suggesting (I gather) is that Zionism is the bastard child of the Talmud. I agree with that, at least.

Audio recording of Ralph Shoenman giving a summary of the history of Zionism.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Theodore Herzl was secular, and his vision of a future Jewish state in Palestine was to remedy the horrific antisemitism and sufferring European Jewry was dealing with.

The later secular zionism of Weizmann and Buber was anything but 'the bastard child of the Talmud"/ That is just dimwitted idiocy.

The secularists are anti-talmud. Anti-Judaism. So how on earth do you figure that the Zionism of Theodore Herzl or secular Zionism is in anyway related to the Talmud????

Ayyee....How you gnostics can about doing this is beyond me. It is so incredibly evil, mean spirited, false, etc.. How do you deal with such evil residing in you?
edit on 27-9-2011 by alien because: ...needless personal commentary removed...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

I support Israel
and God Bless America

Your all savages

Yep. demonize anyone who disagrees with you as sub-human. nice. well, no one is keeping you here bud. don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

I know, the truth hurts huh?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

*mod edit*

Theodore Herzl was secular, and his vision of a future Jewish state in Palestine was to remedy the horrific antisemitism and sufferring European Jewry was dealing with.

The later secular zionism of Weizmann and Buber was anything but 'the bastard child of the Talmud"/ That is just dimwitted idiocy.

The secularists are anti-talmud. Anti-Judaism. So how on earth do you figure that the Zionism of Theodore Herzl or secular Zionism is in anyway related to the Talmud????

Ayyee....How you gnostics can about doing this is beyond me. It is so incredibly evil, mean spirited, false, etc.. How do you deal with such evil residing in you?

Zionists are swimming in the blood of their ideology as we non-Chosen folk move through the atmosphere.

As we non-Chosen folk virtually never make a comment like, "Hmmm, nitrogen seems to be up around 78.6% today." you never make a comment like, "Holy crap every square inch of this land belonged to someone else a few generations ago and we stole it all."

Really good propaganda is like room temperature air. You don't notice it but you breath it in every few seconds.

What we are doing here is creating a sort of SCUBA system that filters out the Zionist blood and bull#.

We are handing you one but you just can not quite grasp it.

edit on 26-9-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling

edit on 27-9-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hummm, wonder what would happen if
the Vatican-city tried to expand their boarders with
force ? I personally don't take kindly to people who
fantasize that they have more rights and privileges
over others.

. . . I don't owe judiasm a rats tail, and I don't need to
explain my personal beliefs to anyone,
enough said.

edit on 26/9/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
Hummm, wonder what would happen if
the Vatican-city tried to expand their boarders with
force ? I personally don't take kindly to people who
fantasize that they have more rights and privileges
over others.

. . . I don't owe judiasm a rats tail, and I don't need to
explain my personal beliefs to anyone,
enough said.

edit on 26/9/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

If the Zionists had been given a chunk of Arizona - right now the Pima would be living behind a walled off area. One third of Utah would now be theirs. California would have been attacked at least three times and the New World Zionist entity would be reviled by every person in the US.

This is who they are.

This is what they do.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Really good propaganda is like room temperature air. You don't notice it but you breath it in every few seconds.

Thanks for revealing your method.

Conventional Zionism has nothing whatsoever to do with Judaism, yet you sly remarked to your gnostic partner-in-crime "As you are suggesting (I gather) is that Zionism is the bastard child of the Talmud. I agree with that, at least" ...What ignorance.... Honestly. Popular Zionism is the complete opposite of Judaism, and any person who doubts that can read something ABOUT zionism and for once people can be properly educated.

Zionism has been secular from the beginning, backed particularly by "reform" and non religious Jews. So explain to me, Bravo, what secular zionism derives from Talmud?

Like, the suggestion doesnt match reality, yet you obstinantly insist theres a connection. Whats behind this?To any thinking person it looks like racism.
edit on 26-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Exactly and all those records of the bloodline were destroyed in A.D70. That promise was for then. Jews have forgot that part and still hold on to that promise today.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Judaism has had claim to Israel for close to 4,000 years.

They were booted out, officially, and the land renamed 'palestina' after the biblical enemy of the Jews, the philistines, in 135 CE by the emperor Hadran..

But since then there have always been pocket communitis scattered through Israel - in the Galilee, Jerusalem, Gaza, Hebron, BeerSheva, Tiberias.....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpioidFreud

As I said, archaological and anthropological evidence exists that prooves, without a shadow of a doubt, that israeli jews were not the first to inhabit palestine, it was the PALISTINIANS who were there FIRST.

And yet again, more wrong is spewed.

The Romans named the land of Israel "Palestine", because when they arrived they landed in the territory called Philistia, which was the land of the Philistines. Not only that, the Romans called it Palestine to tweak the noses of the Jews, because they found that the Philistines were enemies of the Israelites. The Romans took an instant dislike of the Jews because they refused to bow and scrape to them, and refused to worship their gods.

The Philistines were a non-Semitic people. As a matter of fact, they were from southern Greece, likely from Mycenae. PALESTINIANS who were there FIRST were HEBREWS. The current "Palestinians" are ARABS, JORDANIANS, and EGYPTIANS. See, I have a shift key, too, in order to make my point. The difference is, my archaeological, anthropological, and historical evidence is not based on unicorn farts. Seriously, whatever you were studying that gave you that information? Burn it.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

I support Israel
and God Bless America

Your all savages

I know, the truth hurts huh?

wow, well, at least you're being honest and blunt. I'll do likewise. zionism's days are numbered. people have had enough of hateful ideologies. past and present crimes will be answered for. and it won't be pretty. at all. you keep on keepin' on my friend.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by The Old American

Unicorn farts. lol

It is amazing how much history is ignored to fuel hatred.

Will star your post when I can.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Thanks for revealing your method.

Conventional Zionism has nothing whatsoever to do with Judaism, yet you sly remarked to your gnostic partner-in-crime "As you are suggesting (I gather) is that Zionism is the bastard child of the Talmud. I agree with that, at least" ...What ignorance.... Honestly. Popular Zionism is the complete opposite of Judaism, and any person who doubts that can read something ABOUT zionism and for once people can be properly educated.

Zionism has been secular from the beginning, backed particularly by "reform" and non religious Jews. So explain to me, Bravo, what secular zionism derives from Talmud?

Like, the suggestion doesnt match reality, yet you obstinantly insist theres a connection. Whats behind this?To any thinking person it looks like racism.
edit on 26-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

what secular zionism derives from Talmud?

The

HATE part of Zionism

, frankly.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And whats the hate part of Zionism??

Which zionist "scripture" speaks of hate???

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join