It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Ok, so my typo stands corrected. That said, I'm in no way an apologist for British colonialism as it relates to the current political climate in the middle east. Our forefathers dumped British tea into the sea and were called terrorists, but they didn't have the blood of innocent women and children on their hands. There were mostly non military casualties in the irgun's operation at the kdh. By your justification I could plant a bomb at the former WTC and be vindicated as long as I called ahead and military targets existed. Tsk tsk.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

ZIONISTS ARE LIARS

The first Zionists in the 1800's were liars.

The terrorist Zionists like Menachem Begin in the 20th Century were liars.

The scumbag bastards Zionists alive and murdering today like Benyumin Netanyahu are liars.

They murdered British, Arab and Jews - and were / are proud of it.

They love blood - you have to understand that.

You are looking at the faces of pure evil.

They know no limit.

They will destroy all of us.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Putting statements using large fonts in everyone of your posts, does not make them truer.

You forgot the part where Jews use the blood of Palestinian kids to make matza and steal their organs.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Aw, you mad bro?

Fact is 500 mil is NOTHING when WE, the American boneheads GIVE Israel BILLIONS because
The U.S. Hasn't ever been an independent state.

We've always sucked on the teet of the King Of England.
Then over time (and like a fungus) the Imitation jews (lower case intentional because they are scum)
began lobbying for resources due to the obviousness that THEY could not colonize unless they cried, begged and groveled like the pretentious little girls that they are...

So they HAD to use the bible's implication that THEY deserved to have their own
land when everyone else in the world DIDN'T get a welfare handout the size of a nation!

Your stance is a joke and so is the state of Is Ra El.
I pee on your argument and on the imitation jews.

Please call me an anti-semite!

There is NOTHING semetic about the Ashkenazis' occupation of a land they NEVER were entitled to
nor had the RIGHT to own. All they are are a bunch of big nosed and hairy-eared bullies with weapons and oppressive actions.

I do NOT give that state any more money ANY MORE and laugh when others (like you) DO!

I'd rather support Nazi Germany than Israel but then again..the Rothchilds had their hand in Deutschland's cookie jar as well.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by BRAVO949

Putting statements using large fonts in everyone of your posts, does not make them truer.

You forgot the part where Jews use the blood of Palestinian kids to make matza and steal their organs.

Oh - thanks so much for that information and for helping to smash Zionism in the face with the fist of truth.

Just found this based on your suggestion.

No one could say that this sweet chubby, Shandra Levy, Monica Lewinski look-alike Jewish girl could be lying, could they?

zionism = lying-ism

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

No, you are not alone. They have a right to that land. There IS NO PALESTINIAN STATE, so no one stole "their" land. The Palestinians are terrorists, attacking, making fake videos, using children as shields, etc. I have SEEN some of the fake videos. Groups of Palestinian youths attacking, for long periods, some Israeli building or other, then, when there is finally a response, someone falls down, supposedly wounded, and is carried away in a conveniently-arriving van. Same "wounded" person is back within minutes. I have zero tolerance for terrorists that attack and attack and attack, then whine like they are the victims. Same crap they are trying here now, that many fall for. Same thing, in fact, that started the whole "9/11 inside job" BS. Blame anyone BUT the Muslims.

As for Israel, they have, at this point, a very good leader, and I have a lot of respect for that man. They would not have a problem with a Palestinian state, but the Palestinians don't think there should be an Israeli state. But none of you anti-Israel people seem to see a problem with that? Really? The OP is on the right side here.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Just another angry anti-semetic poster.

Holy s# NOTHING he said was in anyway, shape or form anti-semetic, what a lunatic thing to say. This is why rational conversation about this topic is almost impossible with posters like you, way to bring the conversation down!
edit on 24-9-2011 by Internet Explorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Support? No. Not the word I was going for.
Sympathize with. However, I will assume that were they to join the MODERN WORLD and do away with the tribal desert scribblings they describe as 'faith', both factions would most likely just live their damn lives in peace.

ISRAELI: I don't know if there is a God.
PALESTINIAN: Me neither!
ISRAELI: Wanna go play Mini-Putt ?
PALESTINIAN: For certain!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Internet Explorer
Holy s# NOTHING he said was in anyway, shape or form anti-semetic, what a lunatic thing to say. This is why rational conversation about this topic is almost impossible with posters like you, way to bring the conversation down!
edit on 24-9-2011 by Internet Explorer because: (no reason given)

This: is precisely WHY you cannot disagree with an imitation jew apologist like that one.
I can destroy President Obama's wanna be politics and his newbish know-nothing predisposition
with decisive action: and I get called a racist because HIS BLATANT STUPIDITY (not his skin color)
makes him stupid, inept and devoid of brain cell functionality.

For and on the record: I do not HATE ANY race, ethnicity nor human being based on sexual preference
creed, color, etc...

I do, however LOATHE and despise people's malformed opinions and points of view especially when
THEY have not performed nor conducted ANY sort of due diligence on the subject matter at hand
and apologize for a nation that defies reason and rationale in exchange for pooping their pants and wetting the bed politics derived from crying like a baby when they don't get their way.

GET OVER IT!

MILLIONS of people died by the hands of genocidal maniacs (the biblical God being one of those)
so the imitation ashkenazi jews get ZERO sympathy from me.

Get over it. Thank you.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Death to Isreal, at least the Khazar's that hijacked the religion and hide behind it and stole land from sovereign people. They want more and more land. The Israelite's are no more. The Hebrews were black, yes they were black. Not Russian, not polish. But for some reason few know this, wonder why?

Hey I must be anti Semitic for stating facts, heck cant call a jew by his Jewish name without reprisal "charlie sheen"

I think it is time people were taught the truth about "Israel"

The Anti Semite card wears thin
edit on 23-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

No the Jews weren't black is anyone from that area black why would the Jews be the only ones??? your buying that hitler propaganda claiming all Jews are from Europe. Never mind the fact there has been Jewish enclaves in enclaves in Jerusalem for 1000s of years. Oh and heres a shocker for you there are black Jews as well guess you didn't know that either. Most are in Ethiopia but your version of history seems a bit skewed.

Apparently you have not done any research and use Hitler as an excuse, the insidious murder of millions during the Holocaust is one thing. A horrible event in history , Hitler was a madman. I do not agree with his methods, you are using Him as a cop out. Like i said i will be labeled anti Semitic/Nazi for stating historical facts.

You are predictable... I use to be like you. I use to say the same thing, then i did the work. What i discovered changed not my views of Israel but world views as well. I did not know who the Khazars were, because they did not want to be known. Then it all began to make sense the pieces of the puzzle fell in to place. You do not understand between Jewish and a Zionist still do you? Zionism is a political issue not a treligious one. Politics manipulating Religion in the sense Christianity manipulated by the US Government in turn.

en.wikipedia.org...

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to 1) non-political, Cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and 2) political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.

You really think the ancient Hebrews were Caucasian? They ended up in Poland and Russia, France... ummm?

No it is you that is blind and confused, they have indoctrinated this mind set upon you. The Khazar's are bad news. There are black Christians, Muslims, Jews ect. What does that have to do with the ancient Hebrews? Have you read the Bible? Have you read the Torah? Do you understand what happened to the ancient Hebrews? Do you understand it was them that was suppose to return "not the Khazars" wolves in sheeps clothing. Do the footwork and you will find this all to be true and obvious.

My point is the people Occupying Israel are not the same people that were suppose to return to it, they are not of the ancient Hebrews. They are of a tribe elsewhere do the homework en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

Isn't it funny that you have to add the disclaimer, "I don't hate anyone based upon their race, ethnicity,......" whenever you critique a Jew or a Black.
Isn't that something.
When someone strongly disagrees with me, being white, they just say I am stupid, ignorant, uneducated, or simply wrong. If I were Christian or Muslim, then I could expect much worse.
Can you imagine? "I am not racist or anything, but you white Christians (Dark Muslims) are the whole reason the world is screwed up." As obviously bigoted a statement as that is, it really doesn't sound all that offensive does it?
Society is strange indeed.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
reply to post by NuancesRkey

after A.D 70 when Jerusalem was destroyed that was the end of Jews claim to be God chosen people. So to go back and claim palestine as their land 2000 years later after being despersed and saying we are God chosen people is ridiculous.They were given caanan in the past and Jew fell in and out of favour with God all through out the old testament and after A.D 70 maybe God had had enough and allowed Jews to be destroyed by the Romans along with all their records of peoples lineage. What I am saying is all claims are false so no need to support them they are no more special than you or I

Hi, ok, WHEN did the jews come back and say "give us this land because it was our once and we want it back"...never ill tell you when...wait...you didnt hear?...ok no problem!...NEVER...i dont care if you think the Jews have a claim to the land or not because this isnt what this is about....the Jews won the land militarily...i have said this over and over and no one has been able to refute me...it doesnt mater who had it first..if you are going to use the "it was theirs first" argument with the Palestinians i would like you to tell me when it was theirs first, because the Palestinians arent a nation..wanna know why?...a nation has and army, a nation has a history a nation has integrity...i dont care if they are upset because they feel their land is being occupied...if they are so upset, then they should fight for it!...probably why they dont is because they know when they dont play nice israel will not hold back...they will be able to officially declare war....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

anti semite.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NuancesRkey

That doesn't work here.
You actually have to have a point.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

awwwe look at you being all cute and snarky....he asked someone to call him that...i was just giving the man what he wanted...i was feeling...shall we say...generous

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Before you people embarrass yourselves even further (yeah thats possible). Hate Israel, Hate Arabia or hate Egypt, but don't hate muslims and jews. As low as racism.

Now,you hate Israel, and by that i mean you hate the ones who govern the country and not the farmers, store clerks, 15 year old kids,et cetera. What would happen if i said i hate americans? How many of you would bash me?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The laws of judaism are NOT democratic by any means.
It's impossible to have peace in the 'holeyland' under judaism,
since they have no religious tolerance for any other Abrahamic
beliefs. Next there will be a global war just to silence Sunday
church bells in Jerusalem. Sorry but sacrificing red heifers on a
altar is just paganism to me.

edit on 24/9/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by metodex
Before you people embarrass yourselves even further (yeah thats possible). Hate Israel, Hate Arabia or hate Egypt, but don't hate muslims and jews. As low as racism.

Now,you hate Israel, and by that i mean you hate the ones who govern the country and not the farmers, store clerks, 15 year old kids,et cetera. What would happen if i said i hate americans? How many of you would bash me?

I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't bash you. I'm american, and we are(sadly) deeply ignorant on many levels. much of that is by design, much like, I think the israeli citizens who support their government's actions. They are kept in the dark. My issue with israel lies solely in it's government's behavior, not religion, ethnicity, etc. some of you will refuse to believe that; so be it. I've already lost much for speaking out on the subject; but I'm not cowardly enough to keep my mouth shut..my life would be much easier if I were.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Originally posted by metodex

I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't bash you. I'm american, and we are(sadly) deeply ignorant on many levels. much of that is by design, much like, I think the israeli citizens who support their government's actions. They are kept in the dark. My issue with israel lies solely in it's government's behavior, not religion, ethnicity, etc. some of you will refuse to believe that; so be it. I've already lost much for speaking out on the subject; but I'm not cowardly enough to keep my mouth shut..my life would be much easier if I were.

So - you think it is just the Israeli government?

Listen to this young man curse Christ and face the fact that at least half the Jews in Israel feel exactly the same way.

Zionism is an ideology of hate

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join