It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

There are Americans at their wits end now with poverty and joblessness, yet we hand Israel billions and put ourselves at risk by protecting them because they don't know how to make peace with their neighbors and they want to run an apartheid state.

Obama gave recently 400 million dollars to the Palestinian authority, and in case you didn't know the Palestinian authority has had as part of their goal the destruction of Israel, and not allowing the nation of Israel to exist. But of course this does not concern some people, even if several billions of dollars are given in total to Arab states...

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Israel can kiss my ass, sorry. We need to worry about each other here in America.

Which makes the fact that you, and several other members are extremely biased because you don't complain at all about the Arab states receiving money from us...

All, and most, if not all the threads made to complain are directed at Israel, and not one of them at the billions of dollars in total being given to Arab states...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
reply to post by The time lord

You can quote your religious script all you want, but the fact is Israel, as it is now, has caused more harm than good in this world. Infact, Israel has done NO GOOD in this world. None. But you cannot simply hold up your book and close your eyes to the evil before you simply because it contradicts your scripture. Do you have any idea how many innocent people have been taken from this world in the name of your God? In the name of scripture? This has nothing to do with religion and more to do with a war that has been going on for over a thousand years. And to be honest, I wouldnt even care if Israel wasnt forcing my country to fight its war for it. Israel is a parasite bankrupting my nation and you dare shove the bible in my face?

I totally agree, israel has done NO good in the world so lets boycott it ya?...here is a video on how to do it properly...its quite long, but i suggest you watch all of it as it a comprehensive step by step guide on how to boycott all of israels products...send it to all your friends so we can really get this thing going!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NuancesRkey

Good.

If anyone here has MS, boycott Copaxone - a immunomodulator drug for treating multiple sclerosis, invented by two Israelis.

Also, USB flashes. Throw those away. It was invented by the Israeli Company M-Systems. Its a symbol of Israel ingenuity. Toss it out.

If you eat cherry tomatos, dont eat them. They were invented by Israeli Jews

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

right?...i really wonder how many people on here actually ever bothered to look into the issue and be intellectually honest about it...AS IF people dont let their biases cloud their objective judgement

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

You can quote your religious script all you want, but the fact is Israel, as it is now, has caused more harm than good in this world. Infact, Israel has done NO GOOD in this world. None. But you cannot simply hold up your book and close your eyes to the evil before you simply because it contradicts your scripture. Do you have any idea how many innocent people have been taken from this world in the name of your God? In the name of scripture? This has nothing to do with religion and more to do with a war that has been going on for over a thousand years. And to be honest, I wouldnt even care if Israel wasnt forcing my country to fight its war for it. Israel is a parasite bankrupting my nation and you dare shove the bible in my face?

Humm...wow, such hatred...

Let's see, what good have Arab states given to the world?...

Their most adored person, their prophet Mohammed, was a raider, a murderer who even personally cut off the heads of even prisoners who had surrendered. He had several slaves, including 12 women, and at least one child which he raped.

Anyone wonders why there would be so many Islamic extremists having such a rode model?...

Arab states were one of the first ones in the world to give/or bring back slavery even before the Europeans began doing it.

Arabs, as they were slowly converted by force into Muslims and as they merged into their nation/state the civilizations they conquered, took the credit for the discoveries, and sciences which such other civilizations had discovered, or done, such as the Assyrians.

Arab states united under Islam to conquer the world in the 7th century, and they tried to invade most of Europe. In fact they did conquer most of Spain and parts of France and Italy.

Arab states were pirates and raiders for over a millenia, and they were the second nations which the U.S. had to fight back in the 1800s during the Barbary Wars.

To this day we still have Islamic extemists, which are nothing more than the old Islamic pirate/raiders and which they have been doing since their existance...

Although I am not saying all Muslims, or Arab people are like this, in general what really did they contribute to the world?...

If the Arabs hadn't been united under Islam, today we would still have in existance many civilizations that are now gone, and they want to do the same to Israel...

Not to mention that to Islamic extremists, including the now dead Osama Bin Laden, believed/believe that all the nations they, or their ancestors have conquered, and which liberated themselves still belong to them, such as Spain...

BTW, I don't hate Arabs as most nations have done horrible things, however I do not like at all Islamic extremists, which despite the claims of many, do exist to this day and yes they are still trying to do what they failed to do in the 7th century which is to conquer the world and unite it under Islam by any means including force.

edit on 22-9-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by NuancesRkey

Good.

If anyone here has MS, boycott Copaxone - a immunomodulator drug for treating multiple sclerosis, invented by two Israelis.

Also, USB flashes. Throw those away. It was invented by the Israeli Company M-Systems. Its a symbol of Israel ingenuity. Toss it out.

If you eat cherry tomatos, dont eat them. They were invented by Israeli Jews

Semantics.

Jews created those things, among many other things. No different than everything else they didn't create, that the rest of the world did.

Israel had nothing to do with it, people create things. Countries do not. Are you to now imply that nothing "Jewish created" would exist without Israel?

Preposterous.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Israel is the instrument. These inventions occurred within Israeli institutions, by Israeli citizens.

Would you like someone to say "youre country sucks" but thanks for the inventions?

Thats preposterous.

Its benefitting from something you claim a moral superiority to.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

sorry, you dont get to be a self hating jew and then conveniently defend your point by saying all these great and useful inventions were invented by jews...which would mean there is use for them...which you dont believe...so no, sorry you dont get to do that...try again

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Israel is the instrument. These inventions occurred within Israeli institutions, by Israeli citizens.

Would you like someone to say "youre country sucks" but thanks for the inventions?

Thats preposterous.

Its benefitting from something you claim a moral superiority to.

Please. That's like saying Germany dropped the bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Reality is that people are not a singular will that forms their government. Israel still isn't even recognized by any of their neighbors.

And to the tool who called me a "self hating Jew" I say you're a sock puppet mindless shill who is either on someone's payroll, or who bought into the whole "pity me pity me" mentality, all the while you have your hand in someone else's pocket.

Learn to live on your own merits, and not stand on the shoulders of your betters.
edit on 22-9-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

In anycase, its an exagerration to call for bocotting Israeli products.

Why not boycot Chinese products? Surely their child labor and repulsive wages and tyranic social system is atleast "equal" *sarcasm* to what people claim Israel is doing to Palestine.

But of course not! Only Israel has the Microscope on it.

Otherwise why are people having such a hard time figuring this out?? Because th PTB have it in for Israel, and so the media - their sock puppet - with its profoundly nuanced propaganda, has the vast majority of the west hypnotized in their stance against Israel.

Everyday it grows greater. The facts of yesterday become obscured by the rabid idealism and the increasingly emotionally charged attacks on Israel.

The elite can and do make a mountain out of a mole hill.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Such vitrolic hatred against Israel, get over it Israel like any other nation is here to stay.

What needs to happen imho is for Israel and Palistine to resume talks asap, for a cease fire on both sides. Hamas has to erease the demise on Israel from its charter, otherwise there can be no negotiations.

If Scotland becomes Independant....more and more likely... had a charter which included the destruction of England, fired rockets at us at least weekly, used suicide bombers etc., would be sit back and take it?
Of course not we would do everything in our power to stop them.

Arabs and Israeli's live and work together, they marry, peace can be reached with compromise on both sides, surely this is what everyone wants, anything else would cause major world problems.

One poster suggested Turkey get in there and 'sort' Israel out, won't happen, Turkey wants to join the EU and has its own so called problems with the Kurds.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

right, so basically you have no intelligent response after i called you on your bluff...also, saying "
Every time I read a sock-puppet reply like the one I'm quoting, I cringe at how deceitful and conniving Jews are, and I am ashamed that I am genetically related to such a Satanic bunch of lying crooks."...does not help your case if your trying to appear as a level headed individual who is objectively looking at a situation...as for you "insult" to me....nice one...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

It is nice to see that you have completely overlooked a major fact. Hamas was not voted in by the Palestinian people to govern Palestine, it was voted in by the Palestinian people of Gaza to govern the Gaza strip.

This thread has reverted into some bible nut gathering. Many don't realise that Christians support Jews in order to await the return of Jesus and judgement day. They fail to realise that the Jews die in this story. Although it is just a story.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You are not alone. God supports Israel and that's all you need. When her enemies are encamped around her, know that Zecheriah 12 is about to fulfilled and all of Israels enemies will be destroyed. That will be a great day. Let's hope that Obummer won't be leading US troops into that hell hole, though I wouldn't put it past him.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The reasons you give for what appears to be blind support are flawed. Israel was formed in May 1948 to give a home for jewish people AND Arabs that live in Israel. (Read Israles declaration to the UN) Under International Law and various conventions no nation "wins" land by conquest no matter who starts it. During Israels "birth pains" Israel ethnically cleansed and then buldozed over 350 Palestinian villages forcing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians into refugee status in other countries. Israeli towns now occupy those village areas. The IDF conducts routine raids on villages to this day taking children from their homes in the dead of night to interrogate them as to the action of their neighbors or for being suspected ot stone throwing. The Israel you support flaunts International Law with impunity. The Israel you support rarely keeps ANY of its signed agreements and is NOT trusted by world leaders. The Israel you support practices discrimination against non Jewish citizens. This is NOT a country anyone of good conscience could support.

Now, having said that, I personally support the existence of Israel but I could hardly support the actions of the settlers or the IDF or for that matter the government. Israel must make changes to gain international respect.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The Jews have a right to peace and security within the pre-June 1967 borders. They have the right to defend themselves from any attacks.

However this does not entail the Israel must be formally recognized by any Arab government or that Israel must be accomodated in order to retain illegal settlement blocks.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by BRAVO949

UMM>
The actions of one soldier caught on film doing something evil doesnt mean it is "ISRAELI POLICY TO BREAK PALESTINIAN BONES" you effing shmuck.

Theres a video online of an american soldier stepping on the balls of an iraqi child. Is that the "Official US policy in iraq"???

Soldiers get out of hand. And theyre usually given this leeway by the army.

This is as much true of America, China, Russia, European and Arab military as it is of Israel.

People who go around saying "zionism is pure evil" are usually some of the most evil, mendacious peopl that live on the planet.

The very persistent ones probably have an metaphysical, ideological reason for being the agents of disinformation that they are.

The name you called me just made me laugh. The worst thing I can think of calling anyone is "straight up Zionist."

You can admit you are wrong after reading this article from a mainstream Israeli newspaper as well.

Israeli newspaper Haaretz article on policy of breaking bones...

For Palestinians, Yitzhak Rabin is remembered first of all as someone who instructed soldiers to break their arms and legs, when they began their popular uprising against the Israeli occupation in 1987.

Let me state once more -

ZIONISM IS PURE EVIL

Oh - American learned how to torture from Israeli trainers. All that weird sexual stuff - standard Zionist practice.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
May 1948 Israel was formed to provide a "safe" place for Jewish people to call home within the boundaries of Ancient Israel.. Since being reformed in 1948 it was attacked in 1963 in which it destroyed Egypt, Jordan and Syria in 6 days. Then in 1973 they fought off both Egypt and Syria again and since 1978 they have been under constant terrorist attacks killing many of their men women and children.Every time they strike back at the ones attacking them they are called criminals and promptly judged the bad guys The Israeli people live in constant fear of attacks they are surrounded by countries who refuse to even acknowledge their existence as a state. The Palestinians have blatantly said when they achieve statehood they will throw every Jew out of their borders. Wouldn't everyone love to have a neighbor who openly is disgusted with your existence. As for the West bank and Gaza strip if i was Israel i wouldn't give them to the Palestinians the land was won in the 6 day war which they did not start to the victor goes the spoils if not the turkey needs to give back the land in Cyprus that they won in 1974. Israel is in a real bad place they attack the terrorist attacking them and they are the bad guys,they get attacked and they are still the bad guys keep up the fight Israel and stand firm don't negotiate with the terrorist.

The Irony is they still think there is a god. Makes me pee my pants with laughter.

When will they learn? No god is helping them. Its time to grow up and stop standing in front of a wall to pray and instead look at themselves and figure out how to move forward and round that wall.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Zionism is an ideology of hate.

Israel's policy of breaking the bones of captured Palestinians.

Why is this not shown on American TV?

I think you know that Zionists control the US media. It is obvious.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Human Trafficking in Israel

Israel is a center for human trafficking.

Here is a video from Israel as evidence.

Israel is a criminal enterprise not a nation.

Israel was founded by criminals.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join