It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Correctly Predicts Obama Lie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a very wise man .. his words are perfectly aimed at what is consuming the USA
even I .. couldnt predict correctly if Obama would really bring the US troops home

Wonder why the MSM all controlled by the government elites
are not interested to use their best weapon (The Propaganda Machine)
to favorise a guy that wants only the best for his country

Just watched another video of Ron Paul

usualy i dont listen to politician speeh.. but with Ron Paul
it is totally different

I wish i was American so i could have the chance
to elect such incredible REAL leader..
been a while i dont vote anymore wonder why

Ron Paul will care for Americans first second and third all the way
the economy have a chance to survive if he is elected
and the security of the USA have a chance nobody will take revenge
on all the crual war crimes current and other president have commit in their past
SO WAKE UP AMERICANS FOR YOUR OWN SAKES

AMERICA CAN BE RESPECTED IN THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN

I have 2 dreams now concerning politic : RON PAUL 2012
RON PAUL President of the North American Continent
2016 (USA-CANADA) RPPNAC

we never know

Harper and Obama are the same
littles AIPAC puppets

NO MORE PUPPETS

RON PAUL 2012
edit on 9/20/2011 by Ben81 because: RON PAUL 2012

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, I know Obama is full of it, but did he bring anyone home? What are the real numbers here? We more troops deployed home or back into Iraq and the Middle East?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The MSM isn't controlled by government elites it's controlled by Israel. If you go by what the MSM says Israel is the perfect nation that does no wrong. AIPAC has way too much power in this country and needs to be driven out.

"I am aware how almost impossible it is in this country to carry out a foreign policy [in the Middle East] not approved by the Jews..... terrific control the Jews have over the news media and the barrage the Jews have built up on congressmen .... I am very much concerned over the fact that the Jewish influence here is completely dominating the scene and making it almost impossible to get congress to do anything they don't approve of. The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country" -----Sec. of State John Foster Dulles

Sharon to Peres: "We Control America"

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sorry Ron. No kewpie doll. It is easy to tell when Obama is lieing, just look for his lips to be moving.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The biggest "alternative" news organization of the left is Alternet. I boycotted them after they refused to treat the 9/11 truth movement seriously, so they don't really seem all that alternative to me. That was around the time of the 2008 presidential elections. I made it exceptionally clear that Obama was a bold-faced liar in that he had ZERO intention of withdrawing troops from Iraq. I told my co-workers that just maybe they'd be out before his 2012 re-election campaign. One of my favourite things to do back then was to call out Obama's lies before he even went into office.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Out of curiosity, I know Obama is full of it, but did he bring anyone home? What are the real numbers here? We more troops deployed home or back into Iraq and the Middle East?

Theres is like apx 300000 US troops stationned worldwide
half is in the Middle east (100 000 in Irak)
im pretty sure they have also hide the real number of stationned troops
since they always lies concerning the high casualties number
its bad for the PR ..

The troops also stay in place for Iran
and the ME revolution that was planned even before 9/11 was planned
Obama doesnt have the choice .. he was given orders by the elites
wonder why he have so much more white hair then 3 yrs before
he was literally drained with mind draining techniques
or even received threats to his familly ..
the elites that control the US can cover op any collateral damages

But Ron Paul will not bow down to anyone
who wish to harm the United States of America hearts(Israel)
and his ready to sacrifice himself for the cause of freedom
he speak freely all the time .. he doesnt have any purpose to lie

he know he will win the election with the truth and only the truth (right hand on the bible)

Amen

edit on 9/20/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I think this will help answer your question and also expose another (pick one) broken promise or lie by the obama administration that combat forces have left iraq..

source

Combat brigades in Iraq under different name
7 Advise and Assist Brigades, made up of troops from BCTs, still in Iraq
By Kate Brannen - Staff writer
Posted : Thursday Aug 19, 2010 14:15:49 EDT
As the final convoy of the Army’s 4th Stryker Brigade Combat Team, based at Fort Lewis, Wash., entered Kuwait early Thursday, a different Stryker brigade remained in Iraq.

Soldiers from the 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team of the 25th Infantry Division are deployed in Iraq as members of an Advise and Assist Brigade, the Army’s designation for brigades selected to conduct security force assistance.

So while the “last full U.S. combat brigade” have left Iraq, just under 50,000 soldiers from specially trained heavy, infantry and Stryker brigades will stay, as well as two combat aviation brigades.

BTW, if you don't know a "BCT" is a "Brigade Combat Team" (emphasis on the word Combat).

The combat forces are still there in iraq, just renamed to make it look like obama is keeping his promises.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

thats priceless

they have the habit of changeing terminology to suit there own needs the pattern is obvious

just like when the war on terrorism was renamed to man caused disasters

and saved or created bogus lines

and the list goes on they really do think people are that dumb

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Obama sends 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I can predict an Obama lie. Wait for it...wait for it. OK he's about to open his mouth!

/TOA

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Seconds in ron paul says:
"You have a right to your life"
How difficult is it to grasp this?
Seriously?
A lot of health care decisions are life or death!
Often the "customer" can't make a decision due to being unconcious!
If I put a gun to your head and said "sign this"
You would go to court and say "No real meeting of the minds" and I would loose! You wouldn't even need a lawyer!
But if I am a doctor and say "Buy this, else: death"
A free market assumes:
No entry barriers (got a coathanger, want an abortion?)
Perfect information for the customer (I am male, do you think an abortion would benefit me?)
customers ability to choose between competing products. (Actually, I'd rather have an artifical heart)
"Let's not do the chemo, I rather have boob implants"
Bottom line: If you cannot compare services, and cannot really choose: You are not a customer.
The insanity of what he is saying, is so beyond believe I wonder why nobody calls him on it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

To be fair, this applies to every politician I know of except the good Dr. Ron Paul. How someone who speaks so much truth can be derided, scorned and outright bashed at every moment really shows how screwed up this country is.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

To be fair, this applies to every politician I know of except the good Dr. Ron Paul. How someone who speaks so much truth can be derided, scorned and outright bashed at every moment really shows how screwed up this country is.

Amen to that. But the difference between a Congressman or Senator and the president is that the rest of the world doesn't really care what the team says. All eyes are on the coach.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

Yet can you deny that he said that everybody has a right to live?
And in the very next sentence surrenders that right to the free market that can not work under "life or death" circumstances?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Yes you have a right to life, which means nobody can take it from you besides yourself. If you don't go to a doctor or get insurance then its your own damn fault. Like if blew my brains out my family wouldn't be able to sue the Government because I denied myself my right to life.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You want your futur generation and yourself to be safe
and have one of the best country in the world like before

dont be deceive again
because you wont if you vote for RON PAUL

RON PAUL 2012

top topics

join