It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll connect the dots for you guys...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Now I'm not going to do all the work for you guys, for the information won't mean the same if you can't figure it all out yourselves. however, I will post in order the threads that you need to read from thread 1 which explains in an hour long mp3 wtf is going in the world. The other threads just go to show that this mp3 is the real deal. The mp3 is an interview with Benjamin Fulford so you listen to the interview he talks of China what China's doing, 2 underground cities getting destroyed, just all kinds of crazy stuff. then you have these other 2 threads one talking of China buying up stuff in Africa which mp3 says and buying up rare materials to go against TPTB. Once you listen to the mp3 the other links will make sense it's just to show you that the world will be changing...I can't get the mp3 on here but it's in thread 1 linked

mp3=

So here's the first thread=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread753901/pg1

here's the 2nd thread=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread754661/pg1

and the 3rd thread=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread753941/pg1

Now, I want you to know that these threads are just the tip of the iceberg of what's about to happen with China. If you don't listen to the mp3 it's all be in vein and you won't understand a thing.
edit on 20-9-2011 by agentofchaos because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by agentofchaos because: Many mistakes as I don't make threads often...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos
Now I'm not going to do all the work for you guys, for the information won't mean the same if you can't figure it all out yourselves. however, I will post in order the threads that you need to read from thread which explains in an hour long mp3 wtf is going in the world. The other threads just go to show that this mp3 is the real deal.

So here's the first thread=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread753901/pg1

here's the 2nd thread=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread754661/pg1

and the 3rd thread=thread 3

Now, I want you to know that these threads are just the tip of the iceberg of what's about to happen with China. If you don't listen to the mp3 it's all be in vein and you won't understand a thing.

thread 1

thread 2

thread 3

fixed the links for you..

but to be honest, if you can't be bothered to give a brief synopsis of what we're supposed to be looking for, i can't be bothered to delve into this myself.

judging by the thread title, YOU were connecting the dots.

maybe that's my loss, so be it then.

i fixed the links for people who might be bothered to look.

edit on 20-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I thought you were connecting the dots?

What mp3 are talking about?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You didn't connect the dots, you didn't even put the dots up. Maybe try putting the thread title up so we can at least see what dots you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i think it's Benjamin "Fulford"

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Blackop/co-op program and control But if you read Lou Baldin at all, this would be one group against another.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's basically what he sayin is going. One is the asian pacific community and the other is our own g5 nations. and that basically they're in the middle of an economic battle with one another...but its seceret society against secret society

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That first thread you posted, about the underground cities, is a hoax written by the infamous Sorcha Faal. The other two are certainly worrying though. My sources peg the coming conflict as not occuring until 2025, but who knows. Certainly these things are subject to change, as humans are weird and unpredictable.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I don't understand, how can you understand what I'm saying if you don't listen to the mp3 and if you don't listen to the mp3 what's the point in checking out the other threads. Fact is I did do all the work for you all you have to fdo is follow the trail. Click the 1st link go to the mp3 listen, 2nd link provides seperate sources to help verify what the mp3 is saying same as the 3rd link just a different source. So before I didn't do any work you have to atleast try to do something with it?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Umm...as far I heard in the interview his name was Benjamin fulford and that name you just mentioned was never even brought up once? and I didn't see that thread had been moved to the hoax forum; you now claimin mods don't do their job?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So in essence you have taken 3 threads(good ones I will admit) and used them to show a partial picture of one piece of the puzzle piece. As you have presented here we don't even have a picture of the 1 puzzle piece you are asking us to see. In other words you have asked us to look at a single point of a single snowflake in a blizzard. What we see in the connecting of dots is points 1,2,3 of a 10,000 point dot to dot puzzle.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I will finally post this. Its pure subjective, bear in mind. But my friend, prone to his astral travels and psi, who is very psi, despite lots of confusion if you will, there would sides vying for you attention in that kind of thing, but he's got inner sight. Anyway, he proved his astral several times to me, one time by trying to pull me out but I stubbornly resisted, holding onto the sides with all my might, but I heard deep voice, authoritative angel type, felt this tugging, and light light, frequency change, and resisted.

Yesterday, he said to come with me and "put your flippers on" and close my eyes. I did so unsure of what I was supposed to see. I heard him shout and then I saw a submarine. At that moment my son, home sick, was playing with the phone messages and so I wrote quickly what I had seen on the surface. this half submerged sub. It was almost with a deck like a combo, mostly sub, type thing.

He said that he counted 55 Chinese subs near US coastline. As if waiting, for their cue or something?

edit on 20-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
China is a monster that if awakened will consume everything in it's path....

A Nuclear War with China would be devestating to the US. Peking China has underground city like shelters with hospitals, food, etc.. we have only shelters for our elite. They will win this battle if this is to happen.

Phoenix Journals: Chapter 2 - Look at China

Let me paint a picture for you of Peking, China. The entire city has tunnels under it, with entrances from every store and every apartment building. Inside the tunnels are kitchens, running water, sanitary facilities, food storage in great abundance, medical facilities all in complete readiness for instant use......etc...etc...Dear ones, no one- the Soviet Union or your government will authorize a nuclear strike against China. You would expend your precious warheads and they would come out of the ground and devour you in the twinkling of an eye...etc..While you slept and played with tinker toys and baseball; China built a bastion against which no country can prevail.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

no.

to this point you have still refused to explain what it´s about.

if you can´t be bothered typing a brief synopsis, i can´t be bothered to look.

as i said before.

maybe that´s my loss but i don´t give a [SNIP]

top topics

join