It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heartbroken... AGAIN

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

In the INTRO. Not in the thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

From an outside perspective...

You all just look silly at this point!

Move on.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I agree

Mods please close this thread. Thank You!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

In the INTRO. Not in the thread.

you crack me up.. what difference does it make?.. and it does appear that you may have implied it in the intro as well..though actually not coming right out and saying it.

and.. you are pretty bmm... and maybe you feel that is the only reason why you have had love.. and how to keep love.. considering you thought you would be pretty enough for him not to cheat on you.

Good luck with your future...I'm sure you're getting wiser.. I would hate to see Judge Judy be right..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Lighterside

Whatever.. there were a few before my first.. and it really doesn't matter.. that's a low tactic..taking the small piece of inaccuracy over one detail wrong.. ..while you completely skip over the big picture.

I was not the only one who felt that way..whether they posted before, after , or didn't post at all..

so you saying..EVERYONE was so supportive..was not correct...and its pretty clear you're out to smear me... so like I said..if that is what blows your hair back..have at it..

It's too bad there's not some way to go back in time and re-read what was posted before you added to the thread. If only technology was more advanced.... derp.

Speaking of context, I said "This thread was full of nothing but support until you came out with claws unsheathed. " and if such a time machine were to exist (chuckles) then I'm sure you would see that's a pretty accurate statement.

As for the rest of the thread, kudos to you for igniting a flame war - which has just enticed others to flame along with ya. I'll give you credit where credit is do, you were a very successful troll here.

As for being paranoid as to if she's pretty enough for the douchebag not to cheat on her, as a guy myself, I think she was well within her right to think that.

A lot of guys are pretty shallow. A lot of times all we hear is "blah blah blah", and we just wait for you to shut up so we can get our dipsticks wet. That might be a cruel way of saying it, but it's true. But see, she's smart enough to realize it - so kudos to her, you should learn a thing or two about men.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

She wont be . Guaranteed. Good bye.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

From an outside perspective...

You all just look silly at this point!

Move on.

If it is so silly..why are you bothering even keeping up with it.. I'd think you'd have done like others and not bothered with it at all..if you thought it to be a waste of time.

Its sort of become cheap entertainment at this point...

don't a lot of these threads become that , or even start out that way?

c'mon.. sort of housebound these days..give me a break.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wasn't really following along, read the first and last page, got the gist...

P.s. Judge Judy Rocks!

edit on 30-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thread closed at the request of the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join