It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heartbroken... AGAIN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Oh wow this thread to has taken off, it's starting to go the jerry springer route, with all the arguing about a bunch of nothings.

Though gabby you reading to much into this thread, for there is nothing here but the obvious. And yes the op is not as heartbroken as she says about ending her relationship, but really who cares, and if she was all that heartbroken then it would not have ended, now would it? So either way it will end in two conclusion, those being! It ends, or It does not end.

I'f anything the way she went on about it might be better then the way most females go on about it, and no matter what she really felt for the dude. It does not matter because either way it seems to be over.

And lets be honest here she is fishing, and I for one hope she finds what she is looking for. And as far as that goes I don't think there is a female alive who does not do that only in a more sneaky way which is annoying as hell sometimes. But in the end there has not been a thread started by female that has not had males thinking in specific ways about her, and some get groupies just by being female, or at least as far as the groupies know she is female.

So at the very least the op is being more truthful then most, by being more obvious on what she is all about.

And for the life of me I cant figure out why anybody would want to find there mate trough this site, I mean I know it can happen, and has happened, and will happen again most likely. But still it is very illogical. Especially when you can just go to dating sites and accomplish the same thing in a pool of people looking for the same thing, your chances of accomplishing that goal would exponentially increase me thinks, just because of the fact that everybody is looking for the same thing.

Dam! Don't you all know this site is filled with all kinds of agents and stuff and most people that come here only a small portion are even contemplating to find somebody, and some of the dudes on here. Well, it would be like hanging fresh meat in front of a hungry dog with some of the males on here, thats how long they have not seen the sun

And so you all are very illogical. Either that or i am missing something in my equations. But that is improbable.

But anyways lets see were this thread goes, and I will stay silent and try not to kill it by acident.

However one thing about fishing, and fishing with dynamite...
In fishing you fish till you catch the fish you want, and then go home.
In fishing with dynamite you catch all kinds of fish, crabs, eels, and whatever else is under you boat, and even some seaweed, but most likely not the fish you wanted. And so your stuck picking your way trough a mess on your way home.

End of story.

edit on 23-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

Prepare yourself to take this the wrong way cause I know of no way to sugar coat this one.

Ok man take a step back here and look at yourself. Every thread in the relationship board I've seen you post in I've heard nothing but disdain for women and relationships. In fact you refer to them as 'females' which is the kind of phrasing which would seem cold to a serial killer. You then go on spouting the kind of internet gobeldegook that I would have found embarrassing at 15. Illogical? I've got news for you dude relationships aren't formed using logic and certainly not equations.

All this is to say maybe you are out of your depth a little?.... No a lot. You are a lot out of your depth here.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Well the fact that he was older was kind of attractive. Im 29, he was 43. He's been married twice and both of those times, he cheated on the women he was with. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that we broke up. I have alot to offer someone and maybe all he was going to end up doing was making me wife #3 and then cheat on me too

You're a beautiful young woman and to me it sounds as if this is the only thing he seen/was looking for in you. You're clearly smart and open minded which should be a quality feature to a person looking for a serious long term companionship. I think that many of us struggle with relationships due to what attracts us not actually going so well with what we really want and need from a relationship. I find many younger women attractive and sexy but most girls who are new to adulthood are not ready for maturity and commitment needed for anything serious. Now girls my age and older tend to have more confidence and higher self-esteem which identify as being a strength which I feel to be more important.

Originally posted by deadmessiah
To most people, you're a wack. You're going to have to find someone like minded that you can talk to and he can respond within same level of understanding. People like us are odd because we never stop learning and trying to understand what life is all about. Meanwhile on their level, they think they had everything figured out by the time they finished high school and thus stopped attempting to gain a better understanding of what reality really is.

This does pretty much sum it up on my opinion of those who show no interest in the type of topics related to this site.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Your a bitter person gabby, maybe you should let it go?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
just because I have good insight into peoples motives, doesn't make me someone who is hurting and needs healing....and even if I did need healing from hurt..it sure wouldn't make me any less insightful on others motives...

Keep bringing out the one liners!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Dude you made a thread called "twisted females".

Yes? Mrs. Kettle? This is Mr. Pot I am calling to inform you that you are black.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Your a bitter person gabby, maybe you should let it go?

I think you're bitter, and trying to cause a stir...maybe you should let the baiting go?

You know.. I know.. what you're trying to do with your posts..

You're just ..pissed,and bitter , and trying to get back at me also..cause I see through you as well..

c'mon..be a good boy and show us you're not bitter by NOT trying to bait me.

you're a friggin joke is what you are..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec

Dude you made a thread called "twisted females".

Yes? Mrs. Kettle? This is Mr. Pot I am calling to inform you that you are black.

no kidding..too friggin funny..I'm the bitter one..but he whines on about how is gf left him..,and wouldn't disclose details.. all the while calling his thread "twisted females"

he's a player..and he had it coming to him...is my guess..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Haha

I'm a frigging joke? Let me ask you "gabby" are you a female or a male? Because if you the fairer sex then your really seem to lack a heart or emotion of any kind, it's a shame your pointless rambling isn't working any more, maybe you have more issues than you care to admit, go heal

edit on 23/9/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

What's your point?

I'm missing it......

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Haha

I'm a frigging joke? Let me ask you "gabby" are you a female or a male? Because if you the fairer sex then your really seem to lack a heart or emotion of any kind, it's a shame your pointless rambling isn't working any more, maybe you have more issues than you care to admit, go heal

edit on 23/9/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

ha ha
you're busted..you bitter ..immature boy..you just proved me right..AGAIN !!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Haha

I'm a frigging joke? Let me ask you "gabby" are you a female or a male? Because if you the fairer sex then you really seem to lack a heart or emotion of any kind, it's a shame your pointless rambling isn't working any more, maybe you have more issues than you care to admit, go heal

God forbid women were anything but demure and dainty. They might start thinking for themselves.

Anyway if this is what this guy expects women to be like I think we ave gotten to the root of his relationship problems.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Sure "gabby"

Take it easy....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Sure "gabby"

Take it easy....

right back at ya..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

really sucks to be called out for calling all a female twisted for things that are really your own fault ..doesn't it..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Keep fighting the good fight HUN

You'll get no where apart from a lone admirer.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

How come they haven't called you that? or anyone else who commented the same...?

That's because I sometimes have a habit of saying what the hell I want to say. And worse I can make there words mean anything I want them to mean, and so nobody usually want's to play with me. Because there always looking to win, and I am not. But if people want to play that game then I will.

And if you have not noticed lots of people write like there trying to win something with there words, and its usually there point, and to score that point, its all a game of scoring points to them.
And so I just mirror there reflection back at them, and the worse person to fight against is yourself, but the second worse is the reflection of yourself.

But mostly I am probably known as saying crazy things on this site that make no sense, how can you argue with things that make no sense?

Come on..read the posts..they made it all about my presumed issues..and nothing at all to you?..wtf is up with that?

Who knows? who cares?...not me. But I do not think asking them or me would lead to any answers that you would want to hear.

Relax gabby2011, its all just make believe on a message board.
And I still think your cool.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Keep fighting the good fight HUN

You'll get no where apart from a lone admirer.

You really think you have so many admirers?...sane ones that is?

I don't need admirers... I just need common sense..and good insight..

so keep up the goating, and showing us your true bitter colors..

Go heal ..please..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Haha

Funny you didn't answer the question about whether your a male or a female.....?

I will heal mate, don't you worry about that, your views mean nothing to me

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Relax gabby2011, its all just make believe on a message board. And I still think your cool.

hmmm..all just make believe..

So..does that mean..you are really posting as blackmetalmist..so you can get some action?

jk...

as far as me being cool..there's probably a few different opinions on that..

and by the way..I am relaxed.. this is just kids stuff compared to what really irks me..

reading this link is what really sent me through the roof today.. if you really must know.

theintelhub.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

And if you have not noticed lots of people write like there trying to win something with there words, and its usually there point, and to score that point, its all a game of scoring points to them. And so I just mirror there reflection back at them, and the worse person to fight against is yourself, but the second worse is the reflection of yourself. But mostly I am probably known as saying crazy things on this site that make no sense, how can you argue with things that make no sense?

For someone who acts like they don't care about "winning with words" you sure have a much thought out strategy for "winning with words".

Also you are banned from using the word logic or words containing it until you figure out the difference between There, They're and Their.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join