It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An understanding of Islam ,from a convert

page: 2
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah
 


I started reading, but stopped at "God had ordained it". No, Mohammed ordained it. Big difference. To the best of my knowledge, the only thing that could supposedly ever truly be linked materially to God was the tablets on which He wrote the 10 commandments, and some moron somehow lost those.

Men with an agenda writing books and calling them the word of God does not make them the word of God.



well then maybe i can tell you your ignorance will not gain you knowledge . may i ask you why do nuns wear vials? why do orthodox christens wear them? why did people a 1700 and 1800s wear them ?




posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by moixa
Thats a nice flag of war you got there,
a great emblem from the religion of peace.


do you have any idea what the flag says ?



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
To Shamil Abdullah i don't particularly agree with your belief due to the fact that I'm an atheist, but i do respect you for your intelligence in learning your religion. To those who are bashing on this man, if you have never actually studied Islam your opinion DOES NOT MATTER. If you had actually done research you would know that the reasoning for multiple wives was due to the fact that when Mohammed led his followers into the desert away from the persecution of their city they were followed so the men traveled at the rear as guards, and were subsequently killed. When reaching there destination the population was roughly two thirds women to one third men that's why they have multiple wives, and originally there was a limit of two unless you could support more, and Islam was the first religion to truly give women equal rights.
Learn your facts, and remember that the only Muslims you hear about are the Radicalist's that no longer follow the orginal form of Islam



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Look up the website. islam-religion of peace.
That will show you the true face hiding behind the burqa.
Islam religion of satan.



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot
 


actually give a site name and i will if its not biased



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot
 


and try reading the Qur'ran the most original form you can find



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
To Shamil Abdullah i don't particularly agree with your belief due to the fact that I'm an atheist, but i do respect you for your intelligence in learning your religion. To those who are bashing on this man, if you have never actually studied Islam your opinion DOES NOT MATTER. If you had actually done research you would know that the reasoning for multiple wives was due to the fact that when Mohammed led his followers into the desert away from the persecution of their city they were followed so the men traveled at the rear as guards, and were subsequently killed. When reaching there destination the population was roughly two thirds women to one third men that's why they have multiple wives, and originally there was a limit of two unless you could support more, and Islam was the first religion to truly give women equal rights.
Learn your facts, and remember that the only Muslims you hear about are the Radicalist's that no longer follow the orginal form of Islam


wow brother Mashallah !!! how perfect was your statement , i was just getting ready to comment on that issue , but you said it better then i could , thank you so much brother , inshallah more people will come to see Islam and the true deen



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
well the war was our fault its a government lie



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah
 


Welcome Home, brother Shamil.

Praise be to ALLAH, who guides whom He wills to the straight path.

Brother Shamil, indeed Islam has received bad publicity especially in the West especially after the 9/11 attack, but SubhanALLAH,there are more people reverting to Islam now than at any other time. Islam at the limelight is a blessing in disguise for the Muslims, people who are searching for the Truth will eventually find it, God guides those who are looking for guidance.. and His Guidance is the true guidance.

Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."



Peace!



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by buster2010
 


Im not aware, because I haven't done the research but do majority christian nations still stone and kill Gay men and Women adulterers in the streets?

Cause I think that could be the problem people have with islam?


Yep, all the time. We had a public stoning in the streets here in Indy just the other day. Someone said something evil about Jesus (PBUH) and we drug them into the streets and threw rocks until nothing was left but a big pile. We're thinking at church that possibly this Sunday we'll call a little Christian girl to the front of the church and her dad will cut her head off because she disgraced the family a month ago because she was abducted on her way home from school and raped.

What a slut.



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


see happens all the time here, guess it makes them Muslim extremist ok...



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17
 


MashAllah!!!! brother , thank you so much Inshallah Allah will take the seal off the hearts of people who are trying to find truth .

S.A Brother Shamil



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
you could say the same thing about Christian's in the inquisition it's kind of a growing period all religions go through



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
there maybe a few law abiding muslims but 90% of them are hypercritical against there religion i studied islam for 2 year and get A* for religious studies and its and interesting subject how ever terrorism, brainwashing other cultures following other leaders such as sadam and osma its is stated point blank there is one god allah and one profit muhammad, not anyone that says they were sent by them!



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randomgirl
there maybe a few law abiding muslims but 90% of them are hypercritical against there religion i studied islam for 2 year and get A* for religious studies and its and interesting subject how ever terrorism, brainwashing other cultures following other leaders such as sadam and osma its is stated point blank there is one god allah and one profit muhammad, not anyone that says they were sent by them!



how can you say 90% of them ? are you inside the brains of 90% of Muslims ? and the last part of your statement confused me ?



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Randomgirl
 


Um you misspelled prophet. Also, since you have studied Religion, Philosophy, and an understanding in pre-written language Religion's, that EVERY major organized religion excluding Buddhism, due to the fact that their more moral code, less religion is pacifist unless attacked. The go through a time period in which they are explosively violent. Islam no offense is now going through that. This is pretty evident in time period format. For the Christians it was Crusades, Jews, Indians and South Americans, uh what else let's see the Irish, Asia to some extent, condoning Hitler, need I go on. The Jews have everybody around them after they entered Canaan. Confucianism is more like a conduct book rather than a religion. Hinduism has Islam. See it's a Circle, the Religious "leaders" for lack of better word, and this is rare for me, want you to bring in more converts therefore more money for them.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
reply to post by Randomgirl
 


Um you misspelled prophet. Also, since you have studied Religion, Philosophy, and an understanding in pre-written language Religion's, that EVERY major organized religion excluding Buddhism, due to the fact that their more moral code, less religion is pacifist unless attacked. The go through a time period in which they are explosively violent. Islam no offense is now going through that. This is pretty evident in time period format. For the Christians it was Crusades, Jews, Indians and South Americans, uh what else let's see the Irish, Asia to some extent, condoning Hitler, need I go on. The Jews have everybody around them after they entered Canaan. Confucianism is more like a conduct book rather than a religion. Hinduism has Islam. See it's a Circle, the Religious "leaders" for lack of better word, and this is rare for me, want you to bring in more converts therefore more money for them.


i agree with some of what your saying , how is Islam an organized religion? is their a head of Islam ? that runs the show ? their are political Muslims out their ,but in now way are they the head of Islam , only god is the head ,also lets look at Buddhism what you say about it is not entirely true for instance the Dahlia lama is he not the head of ? or the reincarnation of a god? he also plays a political role in this world ... please feel free to correct me if i am wrong , i will take it constructively for i am still learning



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Trying to convince someone that Islam is a good religion is no different than a Protestant trying to tell a Catholic how great it is to be a Baptist. It's simply a waste of time.

I know most Muslims have an agenda -- to convert the entire world to Islam (something I'm sure you will deny). It's why so many of you come to America -- to transform the Great Satan into a backward fiefdom.

But I digress....

The point is, you are still just throwing religion at people. And people are sick of it. Religion, ANY religion, including yours, is way high up on the stupid list here in the 21st century. The Internet is here and it's not going away. Knowledge and Reason rule and information is passed on in real-time. Your backward mystical, magical, delusional, fairytale-based junk you call your Koran, Bible, or Torah is easily debunked over and over by literally millions upon millions each and every day.

As someone once said, "The Internet: Where religions go to die."



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorHouseMD
Trying to convince someone that Islam is a good religion is no different than a Protestant trying to tell a Catholic how great it is to be a Baptist. It's simply a waste of time.

I know most Muslims have an agenda -- to convert the entire world to Islam (something I'm sure you will deny). It's why so many of you come to America -- to transform the Great Satan into a backward fiefdom.

But I digress....

The point is, you are still just throwing religion at people. And people are sick of it. Religion, ANY religion, including yours, is way high up on the stupid list here in the 21st century. The Internet is here and it's not going away. Knowledge and Reason rule and information is passed on in real-time. Your backward mystical, magical, delusional, fairytale-based junk you call your Koran, Bible, or Torah is easily debunked over and over by literally millions upon millions each and every day.

As someone once said, "The Internet: Where religions go to die."




LMFAO really ? i am a convert , and it took me a long time to convert , i was never forced ,also do Muslims go and knock on doors and tell people to convert ? .. i had no Muslim force me in anyway ,



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorHouseMD
 


please tell me how it was debunked ? any of the holy books ? do you have proof ? .

i have a question for your , since you think you know it all , how were we created ? and why are we here ? and are you able to create life ?



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join