It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who runs the world? Follow the money!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You might want to check out a post on "Planetsave.com" (as always sorry I can't attach a link, my security protocols won't permit it. It says; "go ahead bitch about it, won't help...) Based on Swiss research, they show the associated factors (and name names)! Between money+inter-associative relationships and the actualization (manifestation) of power, as-in-control. Well, presented and appears to be, at least w/out any process-forensics to be based on sound math. (For further information on associations, relationships and effects; check out "Actor-Network Theory". Also a good starting point if your in to "Traffic Analysis," of all kinds. Yeah, I don't have a tremendous social life, other then in studies-on. Hey, I really do enjoy solving problems. Sad? Not solving problems, just learning is such a rush! But for "social life, "studies on" this post, well, OK, It's frustrating, the details of that, do you need a map?)

The post is very nicely illustrated, w/very good visuals on "cause and effect". I do better with pictures. Don't laugh, actually we all do. To be more accurate the more ways you can present information, in as many ways our senses can perceive it, the less data-volume you need to present in order for people to "get it" Guess which nation has "a whole lot" of influence? Check it out and as always, use your best analysis. Bottom line, trust your instincts. In the interest of full disclosure (no, not the super-cool stuff we love to talk about here...) this item on this site was "crossed-tagged" by mention on Whitley Striebers site: "unknowncountry.com" Quite good, at least it offers a diverse range of along w/a few other sites of some of the "deepest questions" of our age. And those questions are good for the Sol meaning they make me happy, and help when fortunate to do some good.
edit on 20/9/11 by arbiture because: Brain-lock, No I don't want to talk about it, geese.

edit on 20/9/11 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Always follow the money! The same strategy yields an interesting trend in the media as you start to see that so called rivals are intimately linked.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by trollslayer

True indeed, but I really do like pretty pictures. A mass of programing data as in code can be "understood" by the non-digital entities, thats everything alive, around us, w/a good textural amalgam. Ad some more information insights such as sound, hell as much as you can. But the bottom line is humans get a whole lot, MOST of everything in current technologies as it applies to data formatting by reading. Multiple sensory options give EVERYONE, such as the visually impaired options . But it helps all of us "understand" and experience the "AHA!" moment. Thats pure joy, also not likely, that aha moment, to get one arrested. After all explain why you like a certain piece of art? Thats the point, it gives you a kind of proto-conceptualization, that which stimulates ideas.

Or maybe an art critic, (I have NO artistic ability, and little taste) but you don't me to tell you what is "nice, pretty, magical" and a bridge to so much more.

edit on 20/9/11 by arbiture because: Spelling booboo...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
arxiv.org... or arxiv.org...

"The structure of the control network of transnational corporations affects global market competition and financial stability. So far, only small national samples were studied and there was no appropriate methodology to assess control globally. We present the first investigation of the architecture of the international ownership network, along with the computation of the control held by each global player. We find that transnational corporations form a giant bow-tie structure and that a large portion of control flows to a small tightly-knit core of financial institutions. This core can be seen as an economic "super-entity" that raises new important issues both for researchers and policy makers."

The article lists the top 50 companies, though keep in mind this was written in 2007, before some of these imploded, like Lehman.

new topics

top topics

join