It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Speaking Truth about Israel and US Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is a very interesting video. Rick Perry speaks the truth of the situation between US policy and Israeli peace. These are statements we should be hearing from our President. Instead, he is likely on vacation or preparing for his next vacation.

edit on 20-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well you can see Perry would be nothing but another lapdog for Israel. Palestine should have received statehood when Israel was given it's statehood. It's funny to hear Israel say we want peace when they are the oppressors in the middle east. Seeing what Israel has done to the US we shouldn't even be allies with them.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
lmao...most religious jews don't want a "Jewish state"...

Perry is an idiot...

Oh, and by the way, Obama is @ the UN today... dealing with this exact situation... not that I agree with his solutions either...

edit on 20-9-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Are you #ing serious????

How can you people say things like this?! They were offerred their state in '47! They REJECTED it! And ATTACKED ISRAEL!

You people are #ing baffoons.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

I know many religious Jews, and almost all of them support Israel.

They yearn for a Jewish KINGDOM, which they hope to be the apparatus to inherit todays secular Israel.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Of course Jews want G-d to give them their land back... However the Torah forbids man creating a Jewish state...

The so-called "State of Israel" is diametrically opposed and completely contradictory to the true essence and foundation of the People of Israel, as is explained above. The only time that the People of Israel were permitted to have a state was two thousand years ago when the glory of the creator was upon us, and likewise in the future when the glory of the creator will once more be revealed, and the whole world will serve Him, then He Himself (without any human effort or force of arms) will grant us a kingdom founded on Divine Service. However, a worldly state, like those possessed by other peoples, is contradictory to the true essence of the People of Israel. Whoever calls this the salvation of Israel shows that he denies the essence of the People of Israel, and substitutes another nature, a worldly materialistic nature, and therefore sets before them, a worldly materialistic "salvation," and the means of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army. However, the true salvation of the People of Israel is to draw close to the Creator. This is not done by organization and force of arms. Rather it is done by occupation to Torah and good deeds.

Why Orthodox Jews Are Opposed To A Jewish State

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Im sorry, are you Jewish??

Its really annoying to here ignorant non-Jews quoting naturei karta - a minority anti-zionist orthodox Jewish organization, as if what they have to day were agreed upon by all Orthodox Jews,

Thats like me quoting Jihadist literature and saying "see? All Muslims believe this!".. No, a minority believes it

Likewise here.

And where in the Torah - the 5 books of moses - does it to tell the Jews not to establish a state in Israel?!

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Its the Talmud, which commands Jews not to enter the state of Israel without the approval of the political powers.

But even then, the arguments are so subtle. And you know nothing of Torah literature/dialectic to understand any of it, So........please do not copy/paste naturei karta ideology as if you even understood it. Because you dont. You likewise wouldnt appreciate the much more logical opposition of the religious Zionists,

I could, if you like, post some of the material here. But, seeing you could care less about Torah thought, it wouldnt make a difference....But for the sake of helping you argument you'll quote religious Jewish anti-zionist literature.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I can see that the OP of this thread has no clue as to how the AIPAC/Israeli lobby functions in Washington.

If Presidential candidates didn't have to kiss AIPAC ass for campaign support, they wouldn't give a damn about Israel.

Wake the hell up.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Bunch of Israeli-controlled sock puppets in Washington

So they cut services for US CITIZENS yet spend BILLIONS on Israel? Makes perfect sense! Right? RIGHT??!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sorcery is so powerful..........

Seriously. Because people dont understand the nature of consciousness and its subtleties, liars are able to spread filth, seed lies, and thereby undermine logical and reasonable thought.

If people werent such indolent ignoramuses, more interested in bloating their egos with phony idealisms then coming to a completely accurate understanding of a subject, INDIFFERENT TO EXTERNAL OPINION, then, they would understand and learn to appreciate facts such as:

The Jews have always been mistreated, from as far back as Hellenistic times.

They only left Israel because the Romans killed 600,000 of them and destroyed 984 towns and villages.

Since then - 135 CE - various powers have sought to dominate the region; namely, Christians and Muslims. First it was the Roman Byzantium Empire (simply inheriting the mantle of Rome, but championing a 'new religion') and then it was the various Muslim powers.

Many Jews STILL LIVED In Eretz Yisrael, hoping and praying for the day when they would again be allowed to be in power in their land.

When the Jews began returning in the late 19th century, they settled in only the western coastline of Palestine..The Jaffa-Tel Aviv region. It was only this coastal zone which was "Jewish settled:". When they came, there were virtually no inhabitants. As is usual in the middle east, there were nomads-bedouins, who would travel from place to place, depending on the current conditions. Only AFTER Jewish investment into the region which created jobs of industry, only AFTER this had happened, did the British - who was administering the LON mandate, allow hundreds of thousands of illegal Arab immigrants - from North Africa, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, the Hedjaz, Iraq - into western Palestine. Eventually, many of these 'immigrants' took Jobs that were being created by Jews for the Jews being persecuted in Eastern Europe.

Do you people get that!? The majority of those people today called 'palestinians' are the children of immigrants from North Africa, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, the Hedjaz, Iraq.

To further complicate the issue - and evince how badly the Jews have been screwed, the originally promised Palestinian mandate included modern day Jordan. They took away 80+ percent of the Mandate and gave it to Hashemite king from saudia Arabia - nowhere near "Jordan", brought together a hodpodge of tribes from around the arab peninsula, and called the country "jordan".

And now they want to create a 2nd Arab state in Palestine? Seriously? Leaving the Jews only lowlying coastal strip land? Against Arabs - who just 40 years ago threatened to "throw the Jew in the sea"???

The sorcerors must be happy people - the masses - are such ignorant happy-to-follow the crowd dimwits. Because this is so, idiots cans be led to believe anything! Jews kill children and make matzah with their blood!? Yea...people will believe that! Reasonable!? Idiots dont know how to use reason, because they dont have self knowledge. Being ignorant of their self, they cant make a reasonable judgement about any external phenomena because theyre often projecting an unconscious emotion, which in effect subverts the quality of judgement.

If you take the above information into account, and also understand the very high level of morality Judaism teaches, it should be clear as day what is being done to the Jews; over and over and over again.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Rick Perry is a traitor to american citizens who needs deported or executed along with that sad sack president. Its sad our whole foreign policy is all centered around one country.

The truth is Isreal doesnt want peace. Isreal will never stop settlements and will do anything it can to spread conflict in the middle east. The whole goal being a war for more land to establish greater isreal.

What has Isreal done for the US? Nothing. Isreal is not an ally they are the enemy of every US citizen. USS Liberty and Rachel Corrie thank Isreal for over 60 years of lies and leeching.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mpacc

What makes you think Israel seeks a "greater Israel"....Thats a RELIGIOUS idea and Israels elite arent religious

In anycase, how big do you think Greater Israel is??

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

And how exactly does me disagreeing with Israeli politics make me a a Jew-hater? Enlighten me?

I also disagree with several US politics...yet for some weird reason I don't HATE Americans. Pretty much every country on this planet has committed or is still committing horrible crimes or stuff I disagree with, but how on earth would that make me hate the people??? Let alone a group of people based on their religion?

So your excuse for wasting taxpayer money on stuff that doesn't benefit the US population, while cutting services for US citizens is that a religious group are victims???

What about the millions of Africans who die every year because they have nothing to eat or drink? Compared to what the US hands Israel in weapons, how much aid do those starving Africans get do you think? Ever wondered why somehow their aid package is tiny compared to what Israel gets? I'll tell you why...they can't afford to buy US politicians. Every interest group, country, company, and rich guy wants to buy himself a US politician. They do that through lobbyists and interest groups, and the Israeli one is top-notch and great at their job.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Israel has the largest lobby in the Untited States. Rick Perry is just proving he is nothing but a sell out .
If it were up to me I'd take him in the woods and put a bullet in him.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

A star for you dontreally, I'm not Jewish but have done a lot of research about the mandate, before and after, and the fiction forced fed to people today is sickening. You are wasting your time here though, instead of researching a subject it,s quicker to drink the kool aid.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by buster2010

Are you #ing serious????

How can you people say things like this?! They were offerred their state in '47! They REJECTED it! And ATTACKED ISRAEL!

You people are #ing baffoons.

Of course they rejected it their land had just been stolen from them how would you react? And they didn't attack Israel. Israel started with land stealing and ethnic cleansing these people were defending themselves. And it's spelled buffoons.
edit on 20-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It was only this coastal zone which was "Jewish settled:". When they came, there were virtually no inhabitants. As is usual in the middle east, there were nomads-bedouins, who would travel from place to place, depending on the current conditions. Only AFTER Jewish investment into the region which created jobs of industry, only AFTER this had happened, did the British - who was administering the LON mandate, allow hundreds of thousands of illegal Arab immigrants - from North Africa, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, the Hedjaz, Iraq - into western Palestine. Eventually, many of these 'immigrants' took Jobs that were being created by Jews for the Jews being persecuted in Eastern Europe.

Your entire post was well-articulated. I actually disagree with several of your points, but that's not very important. The paragraph I quoted above is the part I'm least-educated and currently most interested in. What books would you recommend that deal with that particular chapter in the region's history? (Books, articles, journals, anything scholarly)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Im sorry, are you Jewish??

Its really annoying to here ignorant non-Jews quoting naturei karta - a minority anti-zionist orthodox Jewish organization, as if what they have to day were agreed upon by all Orthodox Jews,

Thats like me quoting Jihadist literature and saying "see? All Muslims believe this!".. No, a minority believes it

Likewise here.

And where in the Torah - the 5 books of moses - does it to tell the Jews not to establish a state in Israel?!

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Its the Talmud, which commands Jews not to enter the state of Israel without the approval of the political powers.

But even then, the arguments are so subtle. And you know nothing of Torah literature/dialectic to understand any of it, So........please do not copy/paste naturei karta ideology as if you even understood it. Because you dont. You likewise wouldnt appreciate the much more logical opposition of the religious Zionists,

I could, if you like, post some of the material here. But, seeing you could care less about Torah thought, it wouldnt make a difference....But for the sake of helping you argument you'll quote religious Jewish anti-zionist literature.

Maybe you should look into the bible sometime. When the Jews rejected Christ they lost all claims to anything God gave them. Which means Israel no longer belongs to them nor are they any longer the seed of Abraham.
Here's a few quotes to chew on.

Behold your house is left unto you desolate. And you shall not see Me until you say, Blessed is He Who cometh in the name of the Lord. (St Matthew 23)

When the Jews cast in their teeth that they were the seed of Abraham, Jesus replied, “You are of your father of the devil who was a murderer from the beginning.” (St John 8)

Indeed the Jews committed the crime of all crimes, namely, Deicide, when they brought Jesus Christ to Pontius Pilate demanding that Jesus Christ be crucified even when Pilate judged Christ innocent and desired to set Him free. (St Matthew 27)

top topics

join