It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall St. Video of violent arrests today 9/20

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
yawn.new york is a stage.the cia has their largest headquarters their.the actors are mostly recruits.anon is mostly cia.anon set this up.the media broadcast only choice picks of the wuss brigade to make us look like wimps on the world stage.this is to provoke china now that they admit they have emp weapon.this is because people fear our weapons.if the world see us as wimps too afraid to fight they are more likely to invade.notice all the men crying on the msm news lately.this is all setting the stage for ww3.we got to make war.weve run out of tax base.you got to remember its all staged.i bet not a single felony will happen down there unless the guy already has mental issues.my guess schizophrenia.lone gunman type like the underwear bomber,the shoe bomber,joseph loughner.all trained/taken advantage by cia/fbi.they can also use it as a test bed to gage public sentiment and screen for future patriots/terrorist.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by undo
in the french revolution people were disemboweling the folks they encountered who actually had anything of value. they drug the catholic priests and nuns out into the street, stripped them naked and paraded them thru town. they were a hundred times worse then the priests, who were freakin' bad enough. violence doesn't solve anything. all it does it let the few sociopaths in the society, get ahead of the game at the expense of everyone you love and know. governments have so many laws they have to abide by before they can do that to large groups of their own citizens, but in a revolution, the mob mentality kicks in and people becoming roaming mobs of animals who destroy everything in their path.
edit on 20-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

yep and put the rich and the royalty heads under the guillotine. Today they are just trying to force the rich to pay their share...as they say, not that I agree with it.

no they are not trying to force the rich to pay their share. they are trying to destroy our government, give them an excuse to violently revolt, so they can take anything you might have left, right after they hang you from the tree in your front yard, for # some guy did to their ancestor 200 years or more ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ah to be young and a rebel without a clue. Its funny but even when I was 10 yrs old I was never as naive as these people, but then again I was never really a kid even when I was a kid.

But hey! It's nice to see people actually working together for something, even if its having a little camp out in the middle of the street, and not just any street but a wall street.
Now if they put there energies on learning a thing or two about what they are up against, or why they are there in the first place, or why the world is the way it is. Then they might get somewhere. And they would be rebels with a clue.

I would suggest they start small such as learning the tale of the hydra, and why every-time you cut of one head two more grow. And move on up to today, and see how the hydra has evolved and is now on steroids, and it would take more then fire to kill this many headed monster.

And they would need much more the one clue to change the world. But hey at least they had a little bit of excitement, and who know maybe they actually learned something from there camping trip. But do they not know that the people on wall street now, are the people who were protesting and doing as they are doing back in the 60's, it's funny how the world moves on.

And we become that which we rebelled against.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

first thing that happens in a violent revolution is they break into your house and take your stuff. even the pics of your friends, your favorite books, cds, dvds, games, magazines, food, and ruin the memories of your family. then they rape your sister and your female friends, kill your grandparents, and shoot your mom and dad (right after torturing them to give up their bank info and car keys). then they go next door and repeat the process.

It sounds like you are speaking from experience...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

first thing that happens in a violent revolution is they break into your house and take your stuff. even the pics of your friends, your favorite books, cds, dvds, games, magazines, food, and ruin the memories of your family. then they rape your sister and your female friends, kill your grandparents, and shoot your mom and dad (right after torturing them to give up their bank info and car keys). then they go next door and repeat the process.

no, from history. history has many many examples of what happens in violent revolutions. nobody takes the blame because everyone is on the same page: kill, steal, kill steal, kill steal. no guilt. even if you don't have much, they kill ya if you're the wrong color or religion. when or if, there's violent revolution in the usa, millions of people from all over the world, have been completely brainwashed by the media, popular music and horrible leaders, into believing that its the fault of the white kid down the street. it's a planned genocide. violent revolution in the usa = millions of dead white people.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Where's the violence that the OP mentions? I don't see any. And I'm the first one to point out if I see police misconduct happening. If you don't believe me feel free to check my post history. All I see is a bunch of officers doing their job. I don't assume they are just being thugs and randomly picking people.
This video is a farce to begin with. Why are you filming here they ask? Well why are you too? Is there a law that says there is no right to film in public if you're in the force? Why are you dragging him they ask? Oh perhaps because the idiot isn't standing on his feet on purpose. Those cuffs are too tight and his hands are discolored. Yeah right. I don't see a tiniest bit of that. Then they say oh he is bleeding. He has a scratch in his finger. Oh the trama.
These idiots are only harming the general public by making this crap up. They put credibility of anyone who actually posts police misconduct into bad light. Abusing the modern trend of citizen journalism against police conduct shouldn't be tolerated.

edit on 20/9/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

About those unarmed protesters at Kent, testimony shows that there were leftist activists involved in that, setting fires and stoking up the protests. Guess who was there? Bernadine Dohrn. Sound familiar? Yah the partner of Bill Ayers and Weatherman Underground. Dohrn was giving speeches to the students in the days leading up to the riots. I also read of a group of people wearing white armbands at the outskirts of the rioting group. They stayed on the periphery so s to escape harm themselves, letting others take the fall. Sort of like dogs herding the sheep, pushing them on.
While I agree that the power elite have too much control, Wall Street is but one aspect of this. As someone else commented, it is just one head of the hydra, and not everyone on Wall Street is evil. I would rather see them protesting the Federal reserve but that's just me. Remember, what happened with Viet Nam was that the US went to help S Korea fight the communist Viet Cong, and we did so because we didn't want communism to spread and affect the rest of the free world. Communist agitators sparked anti-war protests and riots specifically to press politicians and lawmakers to stop the war so that communism would continue to spread.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I feel like we should all just go out on Halloween with candle light vigils and cardboard headstones saying "Rest in peace, AMERICA...2011" Because America is dead in the water and at least we should pay our last respects. The reason I say Halloween is because in the original Celtic and all nature based religions, that is the day/eve that you are to pay your respects to your dead ancestors, etc.
Samhain:

The medieval Irish festival of Samhain marked the end of the harvest, the end of the "lighter half" of the year and beginning of the "darker half". It was celebrated over the course of several days and had some elements of a Festival of the Dead. Bonfires played a large part in the festivities. People and their livestock would often walk between two bonfires as a cleansing ritual, and the bones of slaughtered livestock were cast into its flames.

SAMHAIN

Dia De Los Muertos:

The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died

DAY OF THE DEAD

There are tons more...but I think the reader will get the point.
edit on 20-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
there are alot of seriously racist black people on ATS, and by seriously, i mean EXTREME racists. they are egging all this on because once the law is overwhelmed by violent revolt, they know they can then wipe out huge sectors of white people and take their stuff like they do in south africa, and no one will have a clue who did it, and in many cases, will be too busy to care. the main focus in violent revolt is not to bring criminals to justice but to stop the revolt.

what's left when the dust clears? lots of dead people due to the color of their skin. and i'm not kidding. it's in the music, on the tv, in the reading material, in the movies, on the talk shows, on ATS, the democrats preach it, the republicans egg it on, (hostile takeover, remember? most of our leaders hate our guts... .they WANT this violent revolt. their betting on it).

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

no, from history. history has many many examples of what happens in violent revolutions. nobody takes the blame because everyone is on the same page: kill, steal, kill steal, kill steal. no guilt. even if you don't have much, they kill ya if you're the wrong color or religion. when or if, there's violent revolution in the usa, millions of people from all over the world, have been completely brainwashed by the media, popular music and horrible leaders, into believing that its the fault of the white kid down the street. it's a planned genocide. violent revolution in the usa = millions of dead white people.

I would like to add to that, that people worldwide have been primed to hate the evil Americans for what the govt has done to the rest of the world, and our leader of the Free World has gone around apologizing, so the whole world now "knows" we are bad evil people who allow our govt to do evil in our name and to protect our stuff. The Left is very adept at painting us as a materialistic civilization who just steal everyone's oil so we can have stuff. It is outrageous, and China now is surpassing us as oil burners and stuff makers, but the Left insists on making us Americans the bad guy.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think "they" ( meaning TPTB) want any violent revolt they can muster up. They use this stuff to create change through conflict. It can be between any groups of people differing in ideology, culture, race, class, or religion. They will stir up all sides of a conflict.

edit on 20-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
America has no real leaders...our "Presidents" continually prove that.
In a true SHTF scenario there will be complete chaos for a time and then leaders will begin to emerge.
I imagine things will eventually settle down to the disgusting norm we live today. That's history.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

i'm thinking that they have decided we white folks don't make the best slaves. so they're gonna off us by encouraging their more preferred slaves to do the deed. all i know is, you can even see in the videos from the other thread, a little Jamaican guy rapping about the end of the white folks. he's not talking about wall street. he's talking about us and our children.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The OP didn't bother mentioning that the police were going around doing this to people who had set up tents and stuff like that. You know, the stuff you need a PERMIT to do that none of these people had. The same people who think they're intelligent and know all the laws and loopholes through them.

You people think you're going to change the world and everything. You haven't done one single thing and most of you are completely ignorant and media whores. All you ever do is set up protests and then complain because not every single journalist in the world showed up and some of you even go on to whine about not getting free food (pizza is the favorite for them to whine for) from surrounding businesses lol

How would a protest like this work by starting it on a freaking SATURDAY when that area would be basically dead? I'm also getting really sick of the whole "media blackout" whining when there hasn't been anything like that at all. It's been all over different media formats, it's just that people don't care about what you're doing because it's really hard to take a bunch of whiny people serious. I've read about more people complaining about free food, legalizing marijuana and not enough media coverage than anything the protest was supposed to be about.

Nothing you do will ever amount to anything if nobody takes you seriously. Stop the whining and grow up, learn how to actually organize a protest and tell the hacker side of your little group to stop hacking and stealing then spreading the personal data of innocent people. There's a few things to start off with and here is what should be the most important:

Get rid of the Guy Fawkes masks and stop hiding. Why hide if you have nothing to fear? All those masks tell me is: 1.) You have no idea who Guy Fawkes really was. If the guy were around today, he would more than likely blow you all up lol and 2.) You're cowards. If any of you mask wearers really felt soo strongly about anything you do, you wouldn't hide who you are. You can't even face your enemies. Let alone the very people you say you fight for.

Oh and stop letting people like Sabu try to become the leader of your group. Look at how much damage the guy has already caused. He took your already tarnished image and is single-handedly destroying it and you all sit and let him do it. The man even confirmed for LE through his Twitter that they had the right Topiary when they were thinking they had the wrong guy and probably getting ready to release him. He snitched out his own partner (and probably has been the whole time he has been quiet lately) and you all sat and watched and did nothing but donate bitcoins to "free topiary" that more than likely went straight to Sabu as he sat and laughed.

o
edit on 21-9-2011 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Being "primed" to hate Americans and actually "hating" Americans may be two different things...
I'm American and our History is ATROCIOUS. I do know our history.
Now, one could argue that most history is pretty damn horrid, and it is...but if our Government was on trial on death row...they would have to be executed...there clearly is no repentance.
It's generations of murder for profit. No change, no remorse...just more of the same.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by NewWorldWriter

[removed off topic remark]

Protesting is not about violence, especially unwarranted violence. Violence is not the answer, ever. Isn't that right MLK?
edit on Tue Sep 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

I agree that would be best. If only we could all get on the same page...0 people fill out their tax forms and pay nothing. if everyone committed to any act we would win!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterMan

I can't see the problem with people hating police, all police do is ruin society. Their only purpose is to protect the elite when people wake up. That's the only reason we have drug laws as far as I can see, to keep police occupied & justify the excessive number's of them.
Back to the topic at hand, there was no reason for the police to use force against the protester's even if you don't call it violence. Also I don't think there is any such thing as non violent revolution. Ghandi only stopped the salt tax, but globalism switched from Britain to America & combined with corporatism. India would be no diffrent now if Ghandi had never existed.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage

Being "primed" to hate Americans and actually "hating" Americans may be two different things...
I'm American and our History is ATROCIOUS. I do know our history.
Now, one could argue that most history is pretty damn horrid, and it is...but if our Government was on trial on death row...they would have to be executed...there clearly is no repentance.
It's generations of murder for profit. No change, no remorse...just more of the same.

and they want to blame that on every single white american, particular if you're a christian. and especially if you're a white christian male. the women can be temporarily useful, ya know, to torture, rape, etc. but then the now crazy white woman goes the way of her murdered hubby when she tries to bite your dick off. these people are being primed to be roaming mobs that hate anybody that's white for # they didn't do. IF WE'RE GONNA CALL PEOPLE ON THE RUG, THEN I DEMAND WE HAVE A VIOLENT REVOLUTION TO KILL ALL MALES ON THE PLANET, EXCEPT THE ONES I APPROVE OF, BECAUSE MEN IN GENERAL, HAVE DONE MORE HARM TO THIS PLANET THAN ANY INDIVIDUAL RACE OR RELIGION. but we aren't going to do that, because IT'S INSANE to hold people responsible for # they didn't do!!!!!

edit on 21-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

i'm thinking that they have decided we white folks don't make the best slaves. so they're gonna off us by encouraging their more preferred slaves to do the deed. all i know is, you can even see in the videos from the other thread, a little Jamaican guy rapping about the end of the white folks. he's not talking about wall street. he's talking about us and our children.

You know what I have to say about that?

EDIT what I am referring to starts at 00:52
edit on 21-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You know, the stuff you need a PERMIT to do that none of these people had.
reply to post by nightmare_david

Ah, and as it's said...there's the rub. Why do they need a PERMIT? Lemme get this straight...I need a PERMIT from a Government that I believe Illegal and immoral to protest said government?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join