So, A Terrorist, A Drug Dealer, and an Under-Reported Story Walk into a Bar…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Q: Did you hear the one about the rocket launcher, grenade launcher, and several packages of explosives found by the US/Mexico border (via memeorandum)?

A: No. I only get my news from CNN, MS-NBC, ABC, NBC, PBS, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.

Q: How about the one about how we border a country in which Hezbollah has been working closely with the narco-terrorist drug cartels?

A: No. I only get my news from CNN, MS-NBC, ABC, NBC, PBS, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.

Q: Wow. Okay. Well maybe you heard the one about the country just to our south where the narco-terrorist drug cartels have gotten hundreds and hundreds of weapons courtesy of our own government?

Q: Oh. Well carry on then!

Here is the news that still goes unreported

From Fronton, Texas:

U. S. Border Patrol agents seized six assault rifles, one rocket launcher, a grenade launcher, and three packages of what appeared to be C-4 explosives Tuesday near the Rio Grande.

Agents patrolling the river near Fronton spotted a black bag in the brush. Inside, agents found the guns, rocket launcher, grenade launcher and explosives, along with a lower receiver for an assault rifle and 20 ammunition magazines.
Read that story here

or this...

According to testimony given on Capitol Hill yesterday, Hezbollah, the most extensive terrorist organization in the world, is operating along the U.S.-Mexico border and has vast influence in Latin America. Hezbollah is anti-American and anti-Israeli, and the United States has been concerned about the group since the 1980s.

Before 9/11, Hezbollah, not Al Qaeda, was responsible for the majority of U.S. terrorism deaths, including the 1983 bombings of U.S. Marine barracks and U.S. embassy in Beirut, in addition to a series of attacks in the '80s. Hezbollah is also responsible for countless attacks on Israel. In 1992, Hezbollah, with help from Iran, bombed the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires. In 1994 they bombed the Jewish community center in the same South American city. Those are just a handful of examples that don’t even account for the thousands of rockets Hezbollah has launched into Israel throughout the years
Read all about it here

How bad is it really???

There’s an old saying that says, roughly, “It’s not the crime that kills you; it’s the cover-up”. Right now the Obama administration is on the verge of being killed by the almost daily revelations of how it came to be that over 2,000 guns passed from the United States, under the watchful eyes of the BATFE, into the hands of narco-terrorist drug cartels in Mexico. Those guns have killed at least 152 government and law enforcement officials, an unknown (but high) number of civilians, and have destabilized the Mexican government.

The latest revelation is that Eric Holder might know more about Operation Fast and Furious — the program launched from the Phoenix office of the BATFE ostebsibly to conbat the flow of illegal weapons into Mexico — than he let on. Both Doug Ross and Barbara Hollingsworth for the Washington Examiner have the transcript of several Holder statements in which he bragged about how the administration was going to ramp up its weapons-interdiction efforts.
Tell me it isnt so....

there's things main stream media don't want you to know about and that my friends is fact...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

there's things main stream media don't want you to know about and that my friends is fact...

That's true, BUT they did cover operation Fast and Furious from the very beginning. They didn't spend a ton of time, but they did cover the story for a few days.

Oh, and the quote you have at the end, misspells "conbat." And some other words.

Maybe it's not true that Hezbollah is working in Mexico...
Because my sources, not mainstream news, say that the drug lords in Mexico aren't touching "terrorists" with a ten foot pole, because they KNOW the U.S. would actually do something if they started to do that.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ooh great, does this mean we will soon be looking at merging the 2 wars together, by use of the term narco-terrorist, cant win either so lets lump them together. Surprised the US hasnt nuked Colombia, Peru, Bolivia etc yet to stop coke, but then that would probably put a big dent in the 'black budget'. Industrial military complex is NOT the way to run the world

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Seems your sources are a little behind the times..
Go read this report released over a year ago
BTW thanks for double checking but the misspelling was from the story source, not me...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

to use a very military industrial complex term....
the US have had "Assists" in Colombia, Peru, Bolivia for several decades now...

dont you just love that word... "Assists" ...It's all about the money... protift and loss baby, profit and loss

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have been saying this all along. We can keep foreign terrorist out of the country but we can't stop a bunch of Mexicans from crossing the border.

Let me make you feel a little safer. Not only are there middle eastern terrorist there. There are also two Chinese military basis in mexico as well. And the China base in cuba. Google it I don't have time to get the article.

If you want conspiracy. Maybe this is either A. the beginning of the North American Union. B. Or the source of the next false flag.

Yeah I'm fear mongering. Sorry. The possibility is there.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Ive been a lurker for a while. And now that I've registed I wanted to say Thank you for your interesting contributions.Thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

You and I are only glimpsing parts of a bigger picture
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Plans have been made... things are already starting to happen... to what end I haven't a clue... but happening they are

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanoidX

Ive been a lurker for a while. And now that I've registed I wanted to say Thank you for your interesting contributions.Thank you.

Very glad to meet you...
and happy to hear you've come out of hiding...
feel free to answer any of my posts... even if it's just to call me a dirty ole you know what

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think the Hezbollah connection is a bunch of crapollah.
What our government won't do to tie in Iran with terrorism against the US,
Hezbollah also spends a great deal of money on humanitarian relief in areas that Israel has bombed back to the stone age. Not saying they haven't or won't commit acts of terrorism, they have but that isn't all they do.
I can't fathom Middle easterners cozying up with Mexican drug lords, I would really like to see some proof of that and not some fluffed up report from a law enforcement agency.
Just check out the MIAC report to see what kind of accurate reporting they do.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I can't fathom Middle easterners cozying up with Mexican drug lords

I believe I've seen statistics where over 1 million documented Lebanese, Syrians (and Iraqis) reside in Mexico...and so those are from/have family from the Hizbullah region. If you study the culture/history of Lebanon, you know that drug trade, especially the opiate, is not foreign to that area.

Not solid proof; but I could easily see the scenario the OP paints as having a basis in reality.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

As the main threats to the US say "The enemy of my enemy is my friend, until they are gone, then they are my enemy".
Means to an outcome.
To underestimate the collusion is very naive.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A fine hair to split here but...

We indeed have a MAJOR problem to the South few in DC seem to take seriously. However, the Hezbollah tie seems a stretch. Sure they may have their fingers in the pie but how big a player are they?

I would be wary of a connection trying to made right now with Palestinian statehood on the stove. Any thing that smells "Zimmerman Telegram-esque" I would be suspicious of. Let's just say Hezbollah main detractors have a way more powerful PR machine than Hezbollah, the Narcos, or few else for that matter.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That's not funny at all Daddybare.

The only joke here is the dam MSM.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Aren't we the cartel's clients?
Why would they help nuke the golden goose?
Maybe I'm just naive, but do you really think terrorists can offer them a better income than US drug addicts?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is news to you? The United States government has been fueling the drug trade via multiple means for decades.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

do you like fox or something? why not include fox in your list? how is fox different?

just one of the polar opposites to the same scale imo, its the other puppet in the show, but it's puppet master is the same as those other msm's you listed

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I know so of this is hard to swallow in light of bad Intel reports over the years... but it's here and it's happening but it's not being talked about for fear of repercussions and not seeming PC...

These tips and reports are not just coming from government sources... within the American Muslin communities they are scared and issue their own internal reports and warnings... like this one from
The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
Hezbollah Sleeper Terror Cells Questions and Answers

that's right... known sleeper cells right here and brought to light not by the feds but by American Islamics who fear what people like that are capable of...

Rafic Labboun[1] (Arabic: رفيق لبّون; born in Lebanon: February 20, 1968) is the highest ranking Hezbollah[2] cadre in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is a Lebanese national and a naturalized citizen of the United States of America. Labboun is a mathematician who graduated from the University of California, Berkeley (Cal). He is known in the Bay Area Khomeinist Shia community as a very energetic and highly connected Islamist activist. Labboun served as an in-house mullah at the extremist Khomeinist organization Shia Association of Bay Area (SABA, Inc.) of San Jose, California. Labboun remained as SABA's main imam until SABA center contracted the now-discredited Nabi Raza Mir (a.k.a. Nabi Raza Abidi), an Indian national and a dedicated Khomeinist extremist from Alipur, Karnataka, India, and a graduate of the seminaries of Qom, Iran, as its resident mullah (in-house cleric) in 2002. Labboun was also a frequent religious speaker at the now-closed Iraqi Community Association (ICA) center of San Francisco, CA. He also preached at the Fatimiyya Islamic Center of Hayward, CA.

Hezbollah is even known to produce their own propaganda in an attempt to sway the American disenfranchised
youtu.be...

ATS is all about conspiracies and shadow groups... so why is this one so hard to accept???
edit on 21-9-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

That's not funny at all Daddybare.

The only joke here is the dam MSM.

Wasnt trying to be funny

but you know what...

Made you look...

didnt I

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Fox is every bit as bad as the rest of them... profit driven news outlets...
the only way to find out what's really going on is by seeking outside news sources... Like ATS..

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join