It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKwave explosion on jupiter disintegrate comet ELENIN -Video-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I know this footage have been shown before, but this footage got a wider perspective, and shows a better view of the "shockwave" just wanted to share this mystery.. I dont think its a lens flare like some people belive, a lens flare.. lens flares dont start of small and then slowly gets bigger ?

edit on 20-9-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Didn't ATS cover this already or did Jupiter bully Elenin again?
edit on 20-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Didn't ATS cover this already or did Jupiter bully Elenin again?
edit on 20-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

If you read what I wrote it will answer your question, this is new footage

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Get ready for the lens flare people to come rushing in to debunk, once again. I would stay away from anything Elenin all people want to do on this site is attack, it's not about finding truth anymore, sharing possibilities of what could happen. You post it and your the discoverer and author and prophet and the one to blame if it doesn't happen, even though all posts are post of posts, posted on some other website and brought here by the op to share the possibility of what might happen, but today there are too many scared little kids running around try to attack your thread instead of discuss. "Elenin broken up, a lot of people have some explaining to do" really? No one here is an astronaut or a professional astronomer, ATS is just regurgetated internet posts. But yea attack if it makes you feel more like a man behind your computer.
edit on 20-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

i dont think that this is a new footage , the video was uploaded on the 31st of august , but i think this what caused the comet to disintegrate then chad made that thread about comet elenin fading and disintegrating .

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
how many times will a thread be created using theses Vids. This Comet doesnt exist can we move on now? Please

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz
how many times will a thread be created using theses Vids. This Comet doesnt exist can we move on now? Please

people like you can easily move on. and not post in this thread.

instead you prefer to add nothing to it but negativity.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Brain fart... what if this is a sun flare comming from the surface of Nibiru.. and then it destroying Elenin, revealing itself by doing so... its comming out of nowhere, and should Nibiru not be invisible to the human eye.. makes sense
edit on 20-9-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

its good to know we havent played all our cards (or resources)..and possibly have some worthwhile connections.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I like your idea whether correct or not, it makes you look at the video different. The main point of interest for me in the video was always the explosion, who, what, how made that happened is what I would like to know.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Light reflecting inside the telescope optics, and diffracting off edges within the telescopes, can produce some interesting effects. Consider this series of images showing the planet Venus leaving the field of view of the HI1-B telescope between Janary 26-31, 2009. As Venus approaches the edge of the field-of-view, a ring shape is seen apparently coming out of the planet. This is caused by reflections of the bright planet off of the camera barrel. (If you look closely at the full-field version of the January 26, 2009 image above, you'll see a large, faint bubble on the left side of the image, which is also an internal reflection of Venus.) The ring grows progressively larger as time goes by. On January 31, a horizontal streak appears near the position where Venus disappeared. This latter effect is caused by diffraction off of the optical baffles.

It was nothing, no shockwave, no eruption.
Just Reflecting light.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Regardless of the shockwave/lens flares debate there was a burst of light/explosion that was not part of the lens flare/shockwave, the burst of light quickly grows then reduces similar to an explosion. What about that?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

It is all part of the same effect. It occurs every time a bright object enters or leaves the field of view.

Here is Venus doing it as it enters (last year).

edit on 9/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join