It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ELENIN rnd 2? Is ELENIN GONE to YOU or still PRESENT. Please answer for others w/ support data.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The tilting of Saturn. I had a doc sent with those pics, and the link I posted on ET_MAN's Warning thread no longer opens. So I don't have it now with my reformat job. At least I don't think so, don't remember putting it on my media partition.

In any case, Im sure there are videos with that, but those are official pictures, and it tilted more over a period of roughly a year.

There was a thread another forum with an NASA employee who was being laid off, who kept asking to be credentialled by a mod. He spoke of something that correlates to the one scientist who saw Elenin on the edge of a magnetic field.

The other forum guy, talked about what NASA released concerning the Magnetic Strips they observed with pioneer outside our solar system and this big hot cloud nicknamed Fluffy.

The magnetic strips, if piercing the heliosphere would do some pretty significant things. The sun would certainly be a part of the Magnetic Storm, but alot of effect.

If it penetrates the heliosphere, and is what that scientist saw Elenin on the outer edge of.

Magnetism and its expression in gravity, holds things together in this 3d opposition universe.

So if you see through the universe, in the spiritual holographic thing it is, also interactive, school, for example, magnetism is one of the design mechanisms.

ie. as a testing ground, its held into place, including us, by us being plugged into both sides, both sets of choices, Love of Power, Power of Love choices. The classic devil on one shoulder, angel on the other.

Science is searching for a lot of answers, basically ant hill answers, but they leave the biggest part of the equation out: SPIRIT. And earth is just one of the infinite spirit realms that exist infinitely. It is the energy, reality, existence of things. Its the real world, the real existence.

Our spirits/souls have a magnetism or polarity, based on how we respond to the choices on the test with the little devil on one shoulder and angel on the other.

Do you understand where Im going with this.

For example, if they release in the paper a rather large E.L.E meteor just whizzed by us, that they didn't see coming, and then do the calculations, well it came on this side of the moon. We were lucky. It had a 1/1200 chance of hitting or being pulled into earth's field. Too close for comfort! I've read similar things.

What I'm getting at is, the odds of that hitting/harming and impacting, has to do with the polarity, magnetism of Spirit, in this case, collectively.

Do you ever wonder why they have so many starving in this world, so many wars, so much pollutions, so much negativity, so many sacrifices and rituals poured down the gridlines?

Trying to increase negative polarity because they're serving the Shadow side.

That magnetic strip, if it is behind the sun and going to emerge would have very little affect if the polarity of the people's Spirits is positive.

Gravity is heavy with guilt. Light as a feather, angel wings.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

[color=cyan]Thank you for your input DJW001 and support data. I would like to share though--

A new bright spot on Venus
DR EMILY BALDWIN
ASTRONOMY NOW
Posted: July 21, 2009

An intense bright spot has appeared in the clouds of Venus. Could it be associated with volcanic activity on the surface?

The Solar System is breaking out in spots. First Jupiter took a smack from a passing asteroid or comet, manifesting as a dark scar in the Jovian atmosphere, and now Venus is sporting a brilliant white spot in its southern polar region.

www.astronomynow.com...

August 05, 2009
White spot on Venus follows black spot on Jupiter; aliens refuse comment
A large white spot dramatically appeared on Venus, two weeks ago. It stretched for several hundred miles, across the planet's upper atmosphere.

It complements last week's Jovian black mark quite neatly. Both were spotted (as it were) on the same day, July 19.

The cause is unknown. A meteor strike is one theory, albeit an unlikely one, given the splotch's dispersal pattern. Vulcanism is another possible culprit. A third: a sudden spike in the Sun's particle stream striking the Venusian cloud layer.

The fictional possibilities are numerous. Are aliens sending a coded message, with Jupiter's black mark being the first item? If so, where will the third appear, Mars? Or have we already missed it? Perhaps some sort of hyperspatial link has been established between Venus and Jupiter, with matter flowing mysteriously across the solar system.

infocult.typepad.com...

[color=cyan]I just mentioned these other activities to share that changes have been occuring. Also I dont frequent any dooms days sites lol
edit on 9/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Posted: July 21, 2009

That was over a year before Elenin was even discovered! That's the problem with the whole Elenin thing... people keep dragging irrelevant things into it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Discovered by the general public Yes. Seen before shared SURE it was

Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Discovered by the general public Yes. Seen before shared SURE it was

Do you have some documentation for this statement? In 2009, Elenin was beyond the orbit of Jupiter. At its closest approach to Earth, it was barely visible. Who, exactly, was able to see it in 2009? Could you at least post a link to a photo? (And if you link to CW Leonis, I will explode.)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well if you are nasa connected then you should know
Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Well if you are nasa connected then you should know

You are the one claiming that Elenin was discovered earlier, therefore you are the one who needs to provide proof.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So what you want me to please answer ---TRUTHFULLY---- intercept sensitive data banks - steal the images they are keeping- expose a whole unknown faction of the space agency of Earth and Post them here AND DO WHAT EVERY IT TAKES***TO OBTAIN AND POST THE DATA? Please answer clearly, please

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So what you want me to please answer ---TRUTHFULLY---- intercept sensitive data banks - steal the images they are keeping- expose a whole unknown faction of the space agency of Earth and Post them here AND DO WHAT EVERY IT TAKES***TO OBTAIN AND POST THE DATA? Please answer clearly, pleas

No, I merely want you to support your assertion that the comet was discovered earlier. You wouldn't be stating that as a fact unless you had some solid proof, would you? Or is it simply your belief that it was discovered earlier, even though there is absolutely no evidence to support that belief. If that's the case, please just admit that you are expounding religious dogma, not objective fact.
edit on 21-9-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32f23d6bdae9.jpeg[/atsimg]

Will you not even answer the request you asked? Oh I see NO then you already know or dont want to go thru what it would take to get the data?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Will you not even answer the request you asked? Oh I see NO then you already know or dont want to go thru what it would take to get the data?

What data? You are the one claiming that there is data. Have you seen the data? If you haven't seen the data, what makes you think it exists? I'm calling you out: you just made the whole "Elenin was discovered earlier" thing up. Prove me wrong, or look like a liar. I really don't care, it's your credibility that's on the line.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Prove me wrong, or look like a liar. I really don't care, it's your credibility that's on the line.

Umm I am not into that type of thing. Credibility, really is that what 1 is here for hmm seems your taking sneak jabs at all elenin cosmic related threads ect. like another poster evaluated. I said it was observed by those who can see before shared JUST LIKE WHAT THEY SEE NOW LOL but its not discussed IS IT? You can keep up the whole well it didnt happen because you wont post sensitive data gig all you want, its your energy. I made statements about previous changes within the SOL system and how if ELEnin was shared discovered last december it obviously was in transit right it also had to follow a certain path right it didnt just jump in the finders view right so why isit hard for your mind toadjust to the potential that due to its course before shared since its claimed to have just came from some strange path that it hasnt been causing effects? K
now take a deep breath and regather your getting really messy with your feedback DJW001 as if you have caught some type of hurt feelings and that wasnt my intentions. Where do you think ELENIN was in dec 09 or can you not follow its path retrace for some reason. Then you say religious dogma smh @ that jab my friend

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A post of mine with some links and videos relating to what Voyager saw leaving our solar system and quite possibly to what they've been keeping an eye on all along but not sharing.

Especially if they penetrated the heliosphere.

They've been reported to be building dumbs since the 80's coinciding with Voyager's discovery.

www.lanl.gov...

What the mission has not found is what they were expecting, that is, evidence of large-scale dynamic processes that might be analogous to storms and tornados from the collision of a cold front and a warm front. A striking result is that "our maps show structure and energy spectra that are completely different from what any model has predicted," he noted.

"The ribbon follows a circular arc of high pressure that we believe is centered on the direction of the magnetic field of the interstellar cloud through which we are moving," Funsten said. This magnetic field seems to fundamentally organize the interaction region.

The results of IBEX not only reveal fundamental properties of the heliosheath but also provide key information about the properties of the interstellar cloud through which our galaxy is moving. We will be moving out of the cloud in about 10,000 years; the IBEX results will help LANL scientists understand how the Earth's space environment might be different when this happens.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity_99 been bouncing back and forth between here and elsewhere, will take a read my friend..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The only thing I can extract from your word salad is this:

Umm I am not into that type of thing. Credibility, really is that what 1 is here for

If you have something important to say, your credibility is paramount; cf: "The Boy Who Cried Wolf." If you don't have something important to say, why are you wasting everyone's time by saying it?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

not a boy be well

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nothing really added up with Elenin so far. And there appears to be more to the story than meets the eye.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join