It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ELENIN rnd 2? Is ELENIN GONE to YOU or still PRESENT. Please answer for others w/ support data.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Your welcome bro, ...I would like to let this go high and dry..But,.it's just too suspicious and entirely too many coincidences,...red flags have been going off in my head due to the amount peculiar behavior......example...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
flag for you

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Dalke07, Thank you my friend for sharing your support data as well. I was checking your thread out the other day, very interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
why nasa would still be following it on here, and with dates revised a little earlier?

Indeed a good question as to why would they follow ice particles? Also thanks for your support data

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit2000, thank you for sharing your input and support data.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm a beginner to all of this so can anyone teach me why if Elenin has gone, why nasa would still be following it on here, and with dates revised a little earlier?

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

NASA is not "following" Elenin (or what's left of it).

The applet shows projections of the location of the comet based on previous observations. You can see listed in the Orbit Determination Parameters that the last observation used was from August 1st.

What do you mean the dates are revised?
edit on 9/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Now where is my NASA comms?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

the title of the video clip says elenin is beside the sun. when you view the video it is refering to niribu not elenin. it makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage!!!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4117e92c23d.jpeg[/atsimg]

whats up my friend nice to see you stop thru
Any input from you is welcom as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'm a beginner to all of this so can anyone teach me why if Elenin has gone, why nasa would still be following it on here, and with dates revised a little earlier?

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

NASA I believe has lost a bit of interest in it since it was a good chance to observe a young comet and its life but since there isn't much left whats the point? And I don't see anything out of the ordinary on there other then the same JPL data thats always been there.
Found a blog that kind of explains how they determined the break up and says they will be trying to garner a look at whats left (if anything) when the arecibo array can get its next glimpse in october.

spaceobs.org...
edit on 20-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What is elenin? Is it a piece of conjured nonsense? I don't really think anyone knew what the bleeping heck that was. Comet? Spacecraft? Forerunner for hte magnetic strip, eye of horus, other conjure job?

I don't like their conjuring up anything.

I love the message of Jesus but take him out of the coded scriptures, though can see lots in them, now that I can decipher their codes better and see the messages better.

That being said, will not give them the right to do this. There will be many awakenings, positivity, miracles, and there is currently so much Guidance for those who seek. God/Goodness/Love/Light is with us all.

Time to overcome all negative thoughts and care about others.

Also cme's, if its not big enough to fry you computer, try to get those radiant rays, and go all zen mind on them. You might just have the impulse to thank Goodness with such joy, and want to set the picnic table for the guests...........!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Thank you for your input and clarifications my friend

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, thank you for your input as well my friend and support data
. I just been processing the celestial for a few days and wondered if any had questions to the it has fell apart theory or data.
edit on 9/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well they claim it vanished. It did not survive perhilion. But, there is a supposed allignment on the 22nd.

I think we'll have more input then. Though, they have this space station thingy crashing, but that still won't hide any effects. There is also 4 cme's hitting starting tomorrow late night give or take 6 hours, and they released these videos of rather big explosions on the sun, they seemed to continue, and then conversely wrote in their notes that the sun is calm and not active kind of jargon, so the official expert advise is nothing to worry about.

Which really bothered me, because they were putting people in the deliberate position of believing what they read, or their own eyes.

So something is wrong about this whole thing. My premise is unless it can fry our computers we're safe, and its a good thing, bringing in light from greater systems to help us.

However, with elenin, at this point, we only have to wait and see. It was supposedly sitting on a magnetic field that is the problem to me.

The 22nd should tell us a few things. give or take a satellite crashign and a few cme's.

In short I have a kind of dry humor about these things and consider it all a part of their smokescreens, and conjuring jobs and attempt to capture our imaginations.

edit on 20-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
In short I have a kind of dry humor about these things and consider it all a part of their smokescreens, and conjuring jobs and attempt to capture our imaginations.

You got to LOVE the imagination capturing game from old cave paintings to books of tall tales to movies of today. there is always some hidden agnda behind the scenes for us hmm slaves as they consider us. as you said 1 will wait to see if any more supposed alignments are effective on this planet. ELENIN if its all fragmented 1 cannot understand why the other fragments didnt just go somewhat off course, but it seems to be still in observation mode by some so WHY, if its nothing more then ice crystals?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

NASA is not "following" Elenin (or what's left of it).

The applet shows projections of the location of the comet based on previous observations. You can see listed in the Orbit Determination Parameters that the last observation used was from August 1st.

What do you mean the dates are revised?
edit on 9/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Hi and thanks Phage. I say revised, because the last time i looked the mystery "alignment" date was Sept 26th-27th, but now its the 25th/26th. and also the day we pass in the trail has moved a day early. As stated I known very little about the subject but I'm interested to see all sides of the story on this one.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Thank you for your updated info and clarification Tangled2011.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Fragments? Someone wrote to me recently about a dream of meteor, can't remember if it hit him. Another friend dreamt of this meteor hitting him, and he was the first to go the new earth, but the first thing he did was remember how much he wanted to help earth, and so he was given a chance to walk in on someone who had recenlty departed and be healed. Humanity was in ruins, kind of mad max, lawlessness, desperation, some kind diseases unleashed. So he quickly started speaking inspired words to get groups going, survival, villages, tasks, common sense, cooperation, etc.

I don't know if elenin did crumple. They used lenses on it. In fact one researcher said on another forum NASA has over 2000 still shots, that they've never released to the public on it.

The blue lenses make the object appear smaller, an blue.

Put a red filter on, and its different. Amateur astronomer made videos on it. Francis Walsh. "Einstein Ring", which is basically a gravitational lensing effect that was also evident in NASA's stereo behind videos. This shows the background stars brightening up and implies mass.

Here is NASA's short video on how they use graviational lensing effect to spot large dark masses.
www.nasa.gov...

Apparently to see it you have download pics on this site: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
and assemble into a video. There is a video but that shows only the brightening on the 20th.

Is NASA spacecraft observatory STEREO Behind HI-1 camera watching comet Elenin fade?

Francis Walsh's videos here, one showing the Einstein spiral that he didnt understand what it was, apparently according this very good thread I found. But its basically related to the gravitational lensing effect.

The second is where he is shocked at the red filter revealing something, he even cleans his lense just after 9 minutes, to try and correct what he's filming.

Comet Elenin Report 20110630 by Nibiru Tracker 2012 "I Saw a Spiral" C/2010 X1 "contour" view.

at 4 11 and 17 45.

and

NEW! Latest Comet Elenin image enhancement inspection "33" of 20110722

9 min onward.

This is the kind of thing I wonder about. What is elenin, or was there a confusion with elenin only being something small and insignificant with this behind it?

Or would all of these people, both the amateur's, the researhers, and NASA all be conspiring in one big fraud to create this mystery and bring in fear.

Either way, its alarming.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Just wondered, if it's all ice crystals, and we go through its path, how much water would earth pick up?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

[color=cyan]
Thanks for the additional info. Unity_99, it would be nice to see those additional 2000 stills 1 can imagine how interesting they really are. As far as the make up of this celestial 1 couldn't say if its meteor - comet - or artificial. There have been so many stories about it being artificially driven, its alignments and supposed effects on other planets LIKE PLUTO COLOR CHANGE- SATURN supposed tilting more, THE WHITE SPOT ON VENUS AND THE BLACK SPOT CARVED IN JUPITER FROM ?? IMPACT, the cluster or "hot pixels" ect. seen in some images there cannot be any misunderstanding as to why many try to understand it ITS NATURAL INSTINCT TO WANT TO SURVIVE AND ADAPT TO DANGEROUS SITUATIONS. 1 figures a REAL astral traveler could go find ELENIN- or "OTHER" star craft & probes (sometimes I wonder if ET/good or ALIEN/bad probes can be disguised as comet-asteroid-meteor ect.) WHO knows??? Anyway its an interesting celestial body. 1 tries not to get all in the doom and gloom of it, because it could be something nice. With the 2012 nearing and energy focused on it 1 can understand how some take it there especially since it just supposedly appeared last year-to general public. So we shall see my friend.

Take care

reply to post by Argen

If fragmented water crystals not sure Argen. It would depend on factual data on its size and mineral make up. That is a good question related to its make up if water. Thanks for your input.

edit on 9/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

There have been so many stories about it being artificially driven, its alignments and supposed effects on other planets LIKE PLUTO COLOR CHANGE- SATURN supposed tilting more, THE WHITE SPOT ON VENUS AND THE BLACK SPOT CARVED IN JUPITER FROM ?? IMPACT, the cluster or "hot pixels" ect.

They are just that: stories. Pluto is changing color because it is nearing its perihelion and the atmosphere has more gaseous methane in it. Saturn is not changing its tilt, that rumor comes from someone who doesn't understand that telescopes invert images. The alleged white spot is on Saturn, not Venus and is a well documented seasonal phenomenon. Yes, a comet recently crashed into Jupiter, leaving a black spot. It had nothing to do with Elenin. You need to stop getting your info from doomsday sites.

As for the question of comet C/2010X-1 disintegrating, I was slow to form an opinion. The CME it encountered swept away its exosphere, or coma. I gave it a few days to see if it would reform. It did not. Radio-telescope observations show no hydrogen emissions above background levels, confirming that the comet is no longer active. If there is anything left of it, it is no longer a proper comet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join