It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Google Earth are really hiding [pics]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Finally I can upload something I caught on google earth years ago now that I have a new cd drive, god knows how i've lived without one for so long. I mentioned it in my introduction post but haven't brought a new cd drive until now cause one was on the cheap at Amazon.

So, there are many of these white blurs on google earth and people have speculated that they may be UFO's or covering up of something underneath. I can now show you that they are not, they are definatley covering up something beneath the blur and in this instance it is some sort of craft (in my oppinion). Whether or not this craft is a military project or something else I do not know, all I can surmise from this is that it appears to be at a high altitude, it is unlike any aircraft I have seen and it has been removed from google earth/sky and been replaced with a smudge so it must be something we aren't supposed to see.

Anyway without further adieu here are the images

Acomposite image of my old screen grabs and todays image from google maps rotated to show the same angle

Here are the co-ordinates to enter into google maps (-71.94496889206496, 3.076171875)
(note, it will be pure white at first but zoom out and you will see the image)

So, whatcha think?
CT
edit on 20/9/2011 by constant_thought because: edit to add google earth/sky co-ordinates

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think it is a blurry spot. Amazing how Google Earth has so many spots that are fake. I cannot find one poppy field in all of Afghanistan. All the cities in Iraq are in the wrong place. I don't think they would cover up a flying saucer because the aliens won't pay them to do so. Wait until they get caught covering up terrorist training camps, dirty google liars.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You do realize the images are stitched together?? And are a mix of different qualities....from planes, satellites etc??

This is what you are seeing...not UFO's or a cover up

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Images are sewn together like #ing drapes, I get so tired the "Google Earth" conspiracies, a couple of lumps and bumps in the ground make a bunker huh ?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
You do realize the images are stitched together?? And are a mix of different qualities....from planes, satellites etc??

This is what you are seeing...not UFO's or a cover up

Yes I am fully aware of that but I do not beleive that to be a valid argument against the pictures, while the images aren't brilliant I do not believe these to be stitching artifacts and image artifacts, it's all to easy to say it's just a stiching artifact. You teach enough monkeys that a pear is a bannana and before long they'll all be thinking 'mmm these bannanas are delicious'.

sorry, I don't buy it
if anyone can show a similar "stitching artifact" then maybe. Not directed at Loves a Conspiricy but maybe instead of people just saying "guhhh blah blah" they could show something to back up there statements. I have worked in imaging for years and this type of stiching artifact is new to me especially seeing as these images are digitally stiched I beleive ruling out most common artifacts
edit on 20/9/2011 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
When they do blur things out, they do a good job of using the surrounding terrain, well most of the time. I think this is just an area where the data was corrupted.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
it is SO freaking clear

this really is a ´golden ufo´.

what a find, what a golden find!!

*facepalms*

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It is golden, unidentified and seems to be flying. So yes, it is a golden UFO, but I doubt it is an alien craft.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
this looks like where th yetis go to pee! I've heard of golden showers,but golden ufos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It is golden, unidentified and seems to be flying. So yes, it is a golden UFO, but I doubt it is an alien craft.

how can you even make out it's flying?

i'm just seeing a blob?

help me out please

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

Did you by chance when seeking your mysteries in the Antarctic click on the photos that appear in your screen shots?

The location you pin point it is a German research station in an area claimed by Norway.

There was one in that area and it has sunk 17 feet into the ice so they are building another one.

It is mostly likely a southern alien base for the Blond Nordic race that is here on earth.

The ones that have another underground base at Area 51 in the Nevada.

But it possibly is nothing at all.

new topics

top topics

join