It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Disclosure Concert" here we go again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi there.

So I decided to check out Steven Greers website, cseti, despite my ambiguity as to Steven Greer's personal motives and interests. Apparently there is a "Disclosure Concert" event comming up in no other than Hollywood, California where Steven Greer will present some "celebrity guests" and conduct a lecture "on the historic process of Disclosure that is ending over 60 years of UFO secrecy." Followed by some music and some 3D films...

Man... are you kidding me?!

I mean check out the website for the event Disclosure Concert

I used to think that there was some merit and something honorable to what he apparently was trying to do despite his interest in personal gains i.e. charging $1000 for an excursion to a national park with his so called "Ambassador Trainings". But this "Disclosure Concert" is just ridiculous and it is now turning into a laughable farce - the very thing it was trying to undo. This will only reinforce the ridicule of the subject even further...

Hollywood, celebrities, music, movies = entertainment = not to be taking seriously

edit on 20-9-2011 by SpiritualAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualAwakening

Well I don't think holding a concert necessarily discredits any cause. I just hope that the bands are really bands (unlike Greer's moth which wasn't an alien as he claimed) and they actually turn up (unlike the UFO's you are 'sposed to see at his ambassador events.) I suppose if these criteria are met it would be an improvement on Greer's usual events.

On the negative side, what is he going to do with the money raised if not line his pockets. I suppose he might have fines to pay for holding events on protected land without permission. Nothing he does suprises me at this point.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Perhaps if they all do that meditation thing that Greer always talks about, you know when you can make UFOs appear with your mind? Who knows, maybe an alien band will turn up and perform a few well known galaxy hits

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Alienstock ....Cool , wonder who the Celebrity Guests are
...the usual suspects ?
I hope he has a real ET as the headliner

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Can't.....resist........must......embed.....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Concert? This is only gonna be any good if Greer sings God Save The Queen by the Pistols. I've almost completely lost faith in these people.
edit on 20-9-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Got epic fail written all over it.
Just like the disclosure project.

"I will testify in front of congress" lol, congress don't give a $%^&
edit on 20-9-2011 by stevecc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Right.. Because you've all done so much more than Steven Greer has at raising awareness about this issue.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dont forget Katy Perry will most likely be there performing Supernatural!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

VIP TICKETS
For those wishing to celebrate with Dr. Greer in a VIP section of the venue, please make a donation of at least $100 by entering the amount in the box below and clicking on "Submit VIP Ticket Donation".

Only high rollers and ballers will be able to pop bottles in da club with Leader Greer.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualAwakening

Dr Greer is a genius in some respects. He has taken the eagerness to believe, lack of critical thinking, and gullibility of some in the UFO community and turned it into a cash cow.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The Disclosure Project was actually quite impressive.

My Favourite clip from the UFO Disclosure Project

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is the NWO, change of empire, kind of crapola that they are fobbing off as UFOLOGY.

He is NOT a real contactee, at least of anything outside their co-op black op programs, complete disinfo.

White race is genetically the weakest - By UFO/Alien Contactee.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Oh crap, just what we need. I sure hope this doesnt make it to the MSM...

Visions of a bunch of cheese and wine new agers in Birkenstocks sitting in a circle singing Kumbaya...
edit on 22-9-2011 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Lets hope the Foo Fighters head line that gig

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by herruher
Dont forget Katy Perry will most likely be there performing Supernatural!

You mean ET....

Just sayin

top topics

join