It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Bennett on 9/11 Attacks: ‘They Flew the Plane in, But We Caused It’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So urce

American icon Tony Bennett took to the airwaves at Sirius Radio to promote his new album, “Duets II,” but it’s what he said about war, peace, terrorism, and who was to blame for the Sept. 11 terror attacks that could get people talking. Sitting down with Howard Stern on Monday, the 85-year-old singer dodged questions about his sex life and prior drug use. He did so with a laugh, but matters about the U.S. military and 9/11 were fair game, and on these topics the Grammy winner held little back.

Info on Tony

Interesting read, just goes to show you that not everybody believe the official Story. It seems more and more people are waking up every day, and in this case, more and more people are coming clean every day.

Before leaving, Bennett recalled an evening in 2005 when he was honored at the Kennedy Center. Meeting President George W. Bush at the event, the singer said that the commander-in-chief shared his opinion about the Iraq War. “He told me personally that night that, he said, ‘I think I made a mistake,’” Bennett said.

This part really catches my eye. I am a firm believer that the president makes no choices, and is just a political puppet. Why would bush say this? It almost throws flags up to me for this Tony fellow, i feel like he is bull #ting. Then again i don't know why he would call out the 911 attacks then add some bull#, i'm not quite sure what to think about this one yet.
edit on 20-9-2011 by doom27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Bush is a simple baboon, he flaps his bleeding gums too much, i believe it. In a clean-cut way that Bennett was saying without saying it: Our paid actors(terrorists) flew the planes in because they work for us.(We caused it.)
The Illuminati is a family sweetheart, they tell each other secrets. If Bennett dies in the next couple of days/weeks/months, I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It only took ten years, but finally we got Tony Bennett's opinion on the matter and it's all finally settled. I suppose we can shut this forum down now as there's nothing left to discuss.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

No comment, just the most perfect #ing answer I've heard!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Damn Tony. Do you need publicity that bad?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

War Is a Racket

Good Post !

Realizing that Bennett is 85 years old, he has seen alot, alot of the changes in this country.
He also actually fought in a REAL war, in that a Nation actually declared War upon us and we really had to defend ourselves and the constitution.

Which is Far different from the Undeclared wars for resources that we spend billions upon billions of today.

AND as to why Tony Bennett is so outspoken against them.

I believe that quote about Bush. We know for certain that GW Bush was groomed into the Presidency and was merely a salesman for the Powers whom groomed and placed him into office as all of the presidents since JFK have been.

Merely look at the number of Presidents seen attending the meetings at Bohemian Grove and/or Bilderbergers before ascending to the Presidency.

And exactly why you or I, even with the necessary financial backing could never gain the Presidency, and as to how they maintain control.

Nixon had attended the Bohemian grove before announcing his candidacy and later lost to JFK due to the wealth of Joe Kennedy's backing his campaign.

Nixon was Republican, a chickenhawk and pro Vietnam war, and JFK, a WWII veteran was not.

We know what happened...JFK was removed from the picture and the Military Industrial Complex marched on !

And as to why we are 10 years later, STILL fighting a bunch of ragtag Afghans with nary a Navy, Air Force or a single piece of armor to speak of...

edit on 20-9-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by doom27

If you read the article, Bennet is only saying that our actions resulted in terrorists attacking the US; hardly a great revelation. Now all we need do is wait for the opinions of Ed Asner and Charlie Sheen to really find out what happened.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i heard the interview...he then said: "we (U.S.) were bombing them first and they warned us to stop or they would retaliate." (or something to that nature)...not sure what he was talking about there. was the U.S. bombing anyone around the 2001 time??

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
by the way, the most interesting thing going on @ the Howard Stern Show this week is the official announcer George Takei (Capt. Sulu) is sitting in studio..."oh myyyyyyyy...."

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
" I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." The New Freedom. Woodrow Wilson, 1913

Its pretty scary. Yes more scary than reptilians. Reason our world leaders serving it do what they do...they are scared s***less

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Tony does not realize things happen without cause.
We must stay on the stupid line.
Now he is in for the mind bending trance formation of the masses.
Trance Formation of America
Call it official trance or official story of 911, there are many trances being played.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMaxZombie

Where did that come from.
Tony didn't have a TV or he would have heard Osama say for months on end that the US
violated Islamic customs and to us they must put an end.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Reply to MadMaxZombie

Cnt beleive im readin this did america do anything to invoke the 9/11 attaks yes you did!
First of you as a nation are responsible for Al-queda translated as the computer, al-queda is jus a computer list of cia trained afgans. You trained bin laden in the first gulf wars n sold them all there weapons dnt forget.
9/11 nw was ten years ago n it was also ten years after the first gulf war ur stil hurtin by losin 2-3 thousand ppl in loses attacks think how they felt you occupied there country an we know what the yanks are like so you could imagine what crimes you commited in the country in the name of freedom!
Also if im nt mistaken i remberin seein various raids on tv as an 11 year old in the uk in afaganistan wat u yanks were doin then was alot worse then 9/11 i rember watchin citys bein destroyed n lives bein ripped apart n that was in 2000 along long time b4 9/11.

An all i can on this matter is it is obvious your government knew these attacks were gona take place, (look hw many uv foiled since jus luckly the worse one gt through) bt they did nothin to stop it. i dnt think you flew them plans bt u defiantly knew them planes were gona b hijacked ur government jus let it happen so they culd justify war. End of!
edit on 21-9-2011 by Luke2089 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
He's not wrong though is he?

I liked his apology but he shouldn't have had to make it.....Freedom of speech??? Pfftt.

"There is simply no excuse for terrorism and the murder of the nearly 3,000 innocent victims of the 9/11 attacks on our country," he said. "My life experiences -- ranging from the Battle of the Bulge to marching with Martin Luther King -- made me a lifelong humanist and pacifist, and reinforced my belief that violence begets violence and that war is the lowest form of human behavior."

"I am sorry if my statements suggested anything other than an expression of my love for my country, my hope for humanity and my desire for peace throughout the world."

Well said but if he feels that the US caused it and brought it upon themselves, then he has EVERY right to say so.....
edit on 21/9/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This says it is the interview from 9-19-11. I haven't yet listened to it but I'll throw it up here.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Who knows which way we are being stretched these days.
www.google.com...
we need this first:
www.google.com...

A tendency to be too ready to believe that something is real or true.

Perhaps each one has a starting point for their view.
Ed: talk about controlling factors:
www.google.com...

Google Video Link

3 1/2 hours long but might help
ED+: 1 of 2 parts works better
The Money Masters - Part 1 of 2
3 part solution to end debt economy, banks being allowed to lend 10x assets, gold base banned, no FED, no BIS

edit on 9/22/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't see the big deal with this story, all Tony is saying is "we brought it on ourselves" as in we asked for it, not that it was an inside job! ;P

top topics

join