It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart: Conservatives ‘outnumber’ liberals, ‘and we have the guns’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

classic high behind womens right and then lecture about morality

cant have it both ways no matter how much you try

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

classic high behind womens right and then lecture about morality

cant have it both ways no matter how much you try

If a woman is raped, I stand by her right to abort that fetus.

I love how you ignore my other points though. Typical right wing loon.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

yeah all those "right wing loons" give more time and more money to keep children from starving

look it up yeah sorry i do ignore no substance postings

thats just how i roll dont like it trying exercising some of the moral superiority and empathy and compassion

those lefties always seem to say they have but none ever show.

edit on 20-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
blah, blah, blah

You sound like someone that has been listening to a bit too much Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck, and not enough time reading a damn book.

Good day to you, sir.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus

Originally posted by negativenihil

Yawn. Another right wing armchair general.

Look, i get it - your reply was meant to intimidate. However... It takes a little more than 3rd hand information from some faceless person on the internet to get me shaking.

Where are your posts in any of the threads about left wing figures (including the president) threatening their critics with violence? Can you explain that?

Also, I'm a former airman in a family of Marine war vets and I can tell you that they would never align with the left in this country. Not in a million years. We see you as the enemy, but only after years of arrogance and threats.

Does anyone else here find the fact that this person sees the left as enemies kind of scary? I mean the amount of brain washing this person has gone through to not be able to see past the whole left vs right paradigm has got to be immense!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
reply to post by whaaa

Conservatives MAY outnumber liberals, but moderates outnumber them both...combined! And us moderates don't like the extreme left any more than the extreme right. Many of us have had enough of the hope, change, and tea already.

You actually couldn't be more incorrect.

Gallup Poll Source

PRINCETON, NJ -- Thus far in 2009, 40% of Americans interviewed in national Gallup Poll surveys describe their political views as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 21% as liberal. This represents a slight increase for conservatism in the U.S. since 2008, returning it to a level last seen in 2004. The 21% calling themselves liberal is in line with findings throughout this decade, but is up from the 1990s.

To boil it down for you and everyone else

Conservative - 40%
Moderate - 35%
Liberal - 21%

Conservatives outnumber both moderates and liberals, but not both combined - which explains how liberals are able to win the White House about once per generation. The moderates have had time to forget what the last liberal president was like.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

The same conservatives that scream "let him die" when talking about uninsured Americans?

That never happened.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Look, i get it - your reply was meant to intimidate. However... It takes a little more than 3rd hand information from some faceless person on the internet to get me shaking.

Where are your posts in any of the threads about left wing figures (including the president) threatening their critics with violence? Can you explain that?

Also, I'm a former airman in a family of Marine war vets and I can tell you that they would never align with the left in this country. Not in a million years. We see you as the enemy, but only after years of arrogance and threats.

Does anyone else here find the fact that this person sees the left as enemies kind of scary? I mean the amount of brain washing this person has gone through to not be able to see past the whole left vs right paradigm has got to be immense!

So, do you and an other liberals feel the same way about similar rhetoric being used by union leaders as they introduce obama for a speech, or by members of the black caucus in congress?

Just asking ...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The same conservatives that scream "let him die" when talking about uninsured Americans?

That never happened.

In your own mind, perhaps. Take those fingers out of your ears my friend and open your eyes, you have nutcases running around that would prefer that people die instead of receiving healthcare.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Breitbart was dropped on his head as a kid, that's the only explanation. Listening to him is like watching Jersey shores, you know it's beyond crap, but you just can't switch the channel

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I found Bachmanns "Taking out the bad guys" a bit tacky, but no, can't say it bothered me. It was more the "Bad guys" suggesting cartoon villains, not the "taking out". Thats what elections are for, aren't they? to put some guys in power, necessarily taking others out of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Procession101

So, do you and an other liberals feel the same way about similar rhetoric being used by union leaders as they introduce obama for a speech, or by members of the black caucus in congress?

Just asking ...

First off I wouldn't characterize myself as a liberal being that I wrote in Ron Paul back in 2008. All I'm saying is that not being able to see that both parties are just two arms to the same crooked body and calling your fellow countrymen enemies is quite frightening. It can come from either side and I'll call it like it is. It just seems like lately it's been more prevalent from the side that claims the conservative practices. People need to WAKE UP!
edit on 20-9-2011 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

That never happened.

In your own mind, perhaps. Take those fingers out of your ears my friend and open your eyes, you have nutcases running around that would prefer that people die instead of receiving healthcare.

Who said that?
When did they say it and is that exactly what they said?
Sounds like you might have heard that lots of times, maybe hundreds? I ask because you sound very spiteful towards them. Who are they?

edit on 20-9-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty

That never happened.

Who said that?
Sounds like you might have heard that lots of times, maybe hundreds? I ask because you sound very spiteful towards them. Who are they?

Who are they? I'm trying to find a word that doesn't get censored on ATS...but I'm afraid I can't

Tea Party followers

I'd be angry about them, but also realize that the majority is just plain dumb...especially those shouting "yeah" in that clip above. They are so dumb, they don't realize that "their party" is just as much a corporate subsidiary as the GOP and DEMs.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Get real.

You guys are just as sick as anyone else who has no regard for human life. Hate mongering dolts that all of a sudden think that they have class? How rich.

Same as the liberals who advocate for legalization of pedophilia and marrying their mothers.

Dontcha just hate bull# lies and exaggerating asshats??

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Tea Party followers

I'd be angry about them, but also realize that the majority is just plain dumb...especially those shouting "yeah" in that clip above. They are so dumb, they don't realize that "their party" is just as much a corporate subsidiary as the GOP and DEMs.

So let me get this straight..you're saying that Ron Paul endorses the Tea Party, or that the TPM endorses Ron Paul?

Source, please.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Funny how that video cut off Ron Paul when he was explaining his view on it. He didn't bumble/babble around like that.... play their game MrXYZ (sucker).

The self sufficient American's do not chose to wipe the pimply arses of those who throw tantrums and whine. GET A JOB AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF or hop on a plane or boat.

Those who are unable to care for their selves WILL be cared for.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Yes, he went on to say that "It's his decision"
Being in a coma though, kinda limits your decision making abilities...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl
reply to post by sweetliberty

Yes, he went on to say that "It's his decision"
Being in a coma though, kinda limits your decision making abilities...

That is why it's a good idea to at least have a life insurance policy on you
jk.

We have choices and options and should choice wisely. All the silver spoons are taken.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty

That never happened.

Who said that?

Ah, the old playing dumb trick. You're pulling it off quite well, I must say.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join