It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore Tells College Students ‘It Will Require A Rumble’ To Fix America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

I don't give a rat's ass what Palin said, or Perry, or Breitbart or anyone else. THIS thread is about what fat-boy said. I pointed out liberal hypocrisy, which you have conveniently ignored.

Yes, apparently Hoffa did use the word voting AND THEN went on to threaten violence. Deny that!?

Fat-boy threatened violence. Deny that!?

Your condoning it while condemning the other side of the aisle is HYPOCRISY! Deny that!?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

www.mediaite.com...

That’s right, at the Tax Day Tea Party in 2010, Bachmann told supporters ““I am the No. 1 target for one more extremist group to defeat this November,” and added, “We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here is where Gannicus admits to me in a U2U that he is a sock puppet/secondary account/whatever:

I'm not brand new. I'm a pretty old school poster actually. It's just a new account.

Hes just a # stirrer taht has already been banned, but just had to come back...or he gets paid to do it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
reply to post by Gannicus

You completely missed what I was saying...there is no "my guys", I'm affiliated with NO PARTY. I don't care about them, because they don't care about me. Very simple!

You can keep saying that, but your posting history says otherwise.

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Here is where Gannicus admits to me in a U2U that he is a sock puppet/secondary account/whatever:

I'm not brand new. I'm a pretty old school poster actually. It's just a new account.

Hes just a # stirrer taht has already been banned, but just had to come back...or he gets paid to do it.

Oh my, you guys are pulling out all the stops in defense of your parties violent rhetoric huh? You got nothing else, so bring on the Alysky tactics!

What are you suggesting? that I made this all up?

edit on 20-9-2011 by Gannicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Oh lawd ...

I refuse to get swept up into the left/right, democrat/republican paradigm, buuuuut, with that said ...

How is a "rumble" interpreted necessarily as VIOLENCE? It could mean a whole series of things, such as:

1. Cause "rumbling" by TALKING about the issues. Raising awareness of the true problems and discussing solutions. This is already happening, but almost everyone has their own idea of what's wrong, how to fix it, and there's always more people to wake up.

2. Forming public displays and protests against those that have caused the damage and the ones who are preventing repair. Perhaps he meant a "rumble" such as the kind caused by a large group or "herd". As you are aware there have been many "protests" going on around the world, specifically the Middle-East ... but not all have turned deadly. This is still a viable option.

3. He obviously is talking about earthquakes. For many years Michael Moore has been a member of the Marukhati Selectives and has direct contact with the "Greys". They are working with world governments using HAARP to bounce radio-waves off Niburu, amplifying their power, and sending them back towards Earth causing this recent seismic activity. The end is nigh. Luckily, Michael Moore is secretly loyal to The Almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster and is warning us of our impending doom so that we may summon Raptor Jesus in time to save the day.

Try not to read into things so hard or jump to conclusions.

Michael Moore, as is shown in Bowling For Columbine, is against the gun culture of America and doesn't support ANY such violence as you are suggesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus

Originally posted by starsyren

You completely missed what I was saying...there is no "my guys", I'm affiliated with NO PARTY. I don't care about them, because they don't care about me. Very simple!

You can keep saying that, but your posting history says otherwise.

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Oh my, you guys are pulling out all the stops in defense of your parties violent rhetoric huh? You got nothing else, so bring on the Alysky tactics!

What are you suggesting? that I made this all up?

edit on 20-9-2011 by Gannicus because: (no reason given)

No, Im suggesting that you have been told once that your services ar eno longer needed/wanted, yet you keep coming back like a bad herpes outbreak.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

I don't give a rat's ass what Palin said, or Perry, or Breitbart or anyone else.

Of course not because you only care what people on the left say. Unfortunately so far you have proven to be pretty loose with the facts.

THIS thread is about what fat-boy said. I pointed out liberal hypocrisy, which you have conveniently ignored.

No you did not. You tried to but you failed right after you got done lying to make a point.

Yes, apparently Hoffa did use the word voting AND THEN went on to threaten violence. Deny that!?

Name the specific act of violence then. Using your failed pantry logic he could have meant take them out to dinner. But if I agree that what he did say was a violent threat then you have to admit Michelle Bachmann made the EXACT SAME THREAT and then explain the hypocrisy to me.

Fat-boy threatened violence. Deny that!?

I never denied that. I simply responded to the person whining about Andy getting more flack because of the huge difference between a rumble and shooting.

Your condoning it while condemning the other side of the aisle is HYPOCRISY! Deny that!?

Consider it denied.
Nice to see you can blame me for the things you are doing.
Used edited quote and a lie to lible someone - check.
Made some lame analogy about your pantry while ignoring the same logic for the other side - check
Getting upset about what Hoffa said and calling it hypocrisy while not even acknowledging Bachmann said the same thing - check.

Wish you had tried an honest approach. I would have cared about what you had to say.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I made the post here because your OP and subsequent posts are without premise. I truly don't care what some other fools said, this is about what MM said and he's not wrong.

You want to make it into something it isn't, fine. This country is in dire straits and a "rumble" probably won't even get what we need to get done so why are you complaining? Because some fool Republican pundit said something about guns?

Assumptions are nice, aren't they? Nice how you can slander me without even knowing I am NOT on the right or the left, I don't support EITHER party!!!!!!!!!

Take your liberal hating crap somewhere else. Neither party is better than the other. Your assumption in trying to classify me as your enemy is without basis and completely wrong. I'm not the enemy, the bankers, the corporations, the government, THEY are your enemies. Not me.

My words won't change your opinion. Ok, fine. Just do NOT try and classify me, someone whom you know nothing about, as your enemy because I disagree with you. Michael Moore is NOT wrong with his statements that we need something drastic to happen to change what is going on and what some other fool said is neither here nor there.

Judge the statement, not the person making it. Like I said earlier, MM is a doink but he can be right at times. Just like anyone. Take the truth of the words, what little they give us, and use that. Don't try and spin it to make it into something it isn't. The left/right argument does us no good except divide us, and we are divided enough as it is.

The fictional Dr. House says "Everyone lies", and it's true, BUT, you have to find the truth in what they are saying, left idiot or right idiot. Take the little truth they have given us and use that, forget the rest or you can realize the lies are hiding the truth and look for it that way.

Who cares what Breitbart said? He's a fool that shouldn't be listened to, not unlike most of the talking heads on the "news". What he said has nothing to do with what MM said and making it the debate is silly IMO. I don't see any correlation between the two. Why should I buy into his hatred of liberals, if I don't buy into the left's hatred of Republicans? I don't want to hate anyone. It does me no good. I've got enough hatred for the international banking cartel, the government, the damned politicians who lie every time they open their mouths, I don't need any more. It is more than enough, so why should I hate my fellow Amerikans for being fools or brainwashed fools?

They may be fools, but it's not all their fault, the propaganda machine is too big, too intrusive, for people to make any kind of informed decision nowadays. They have divided us into so many camps, left vs. right, pro-choice vs. lifers, police vs. citizenry, etc. ad nauseum. It's no wonder we are ready for a "rumble" seeing as how divided we have become.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ahh...a troll then?! Well, dinner time's over buddy, I'm out!

2nd line

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"Yes, America. Argue amongst yourselves! Fight over what a few nimrods say on TV! Pretend there's a difference between "liberal" and "conservative" politicians! Divide yourselves into groups and bicker over nonsense while we assume power, amass wealth and subvert your country from the inside out!" - TPTB

link   

Originally posted by Nurv47

Oh lawd ...

I refuse to get swept up into the left/right, democrat/republican paradigm, buuuuut, with that said ...

How is a "rumble" interpreted necessarily as VIOLENCE? It could mean a whole series of things, such as:

Try not to read into things so hard or jump to conclusions.

IF I go looking through your post history, am I going to find outrage over Republican, Sarah Palin or Bachman quotes? I'm guessing yes. Why haven't you posted this in the thread about Breitbart?

Last but not least, the definition of rumble:

dictionary.reference.com...

Slang . to have or take part in a street fight between or among teenage gangs: Rival gangs rumbled on Saturday afternoon.

I challenge you to show me "rumble" being used in a peaceful context. You're just spinning for your team. You're just as partisan as those you wag your finger at.

Michael Moore, as is shown in Bowling For Columbine, is against the gun culture of America and doesn't support ANY such violence as you are suggesting.

Yet, he JUST said to a cheering crowd that we need to "rumble" in this country. Who was the rival gang he was talking about rumbling with?

Seriously, you must take all of us for idiots. Your spin falls flat to anyone with half a brain.

link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Getting upset about what Hoffa said and calling it hypocrisy while not even acknowledging Bachmann said the same thing - check.

Actually no she didn't say the same thing
Bachmann: "Bad guys"
Hoffa "sons of a bitch"

Also
Bachmann: "We need to have your help for candidates like me"

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Still waffling, obfuscating, and ignoring your own hypocrisy. What you fail to see is that i am NOT condoning the Conservatives use of flaming rhetoric. But I AM pointing out you're hypocrisy. THANK YOU for making is easy for everyone else to see.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If you want to see left wing hypocrisy and dementia in action, just compare the posts in this thread to the posts in the Breitbart thread. That's all.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This thread really depresses me. TPTB have already won. Drink your Kool Aid and play your roles. Throw insults over...nothing...while your country is looted. Idiots.

link   

Are YOU dim??? I was calling YOU out as a hypocrite!

And it took you a number of posts and endless rambling to prove it. You could've saved yourself alot of time and typing as I had already demonstrated your hypocrisy a number of posts ago. But hey, it's your time. Whatever.

link   
reply to post by kozmo

Fair enough.

Originally posted by kozmo
Wha??? The word "Voting" was nowhere in Hoffa's speech. Nice try though.

You never posted this?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You guys, that's what the fema camps are for. They figure we will wake up someday and have a revolution...
It's a scary thing...but we are waking up...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

I see you're new here, so I'll give you a break. Yes, I also corrected myself later.

Selectively pulling snippets from previous posts is disingenuous at best and demonstrates an intent to deceive at worst. What was your intent? To continue to obfuscate a point long-ago driven home.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus
If you want to see left wing hypocrisy and dementia in action, just compare the posts in this thread to the posts in the Breitbart thread. That's all.

I think your problem was picking a quote from Micheal Moore that most people from the left and the right can agree with. Breitbart's quote was specifically targeted against "liberal" people.

So Moore's "us vs them" is "Americans against the Oligarchy"
And Breitbart's "us vs them" is "Conservatives against the liberals"

Obviously they will not be viewed equally among a cross-section of Americans. It's a weak argument, man.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join