It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pay Attention Folks...Fake Alien Invasion Up Ahead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

OMG, are you sure? I read something on here about the attack coming from below and not above. Oh crap, that's where ants live!!!!

There was a movie about ants taking over and I remember a Simpson's episode about ant overlords from space. The media tried to warn us and we didn't listen!

BOB in hand, heading for the hills with a case of Raid! Thanks for the warning.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

OMG, are you sure? I read something on here about the attack coming from below and not above. Oh crap, that's where ants live!!!!

There was a movie about ants taking over and I remember a Simpson's episode about ant overlords from space. The media tried to warn us and we didn't listen!

The most intriguing insects attacking movie is actually a little flick from the 70s called Phase 4, but thats off topic :-)

The fake alien invasion idea is ludicrous. Its simply not practical to pull it off. Putting words into the mouth of a dead rocket scientist doesn't lend the idea any more practicability.

Its a cool science fiction idea but thats all.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Turk, you and I are on the same damn page bigtime. SnF

edit on 21-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Watch this, it's pretty interesting.

What is this supposed to teach me?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Turk, you and I are on the same damn page bigtime. SnF

Wow. Hearsay and an appeal-to-authority. That's definitely proof!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

The show/documentary contains testimonies about the government having a deal with aliens and that something went wrong.
Here's a reference from Wikipedia.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Who said anything about" proof " ? Only you. You take take it for what it's worth to you. You can call it proof if you want, dosn't mean I said that. Not to wise to put words in anyones mouth around here pal.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

The show/documentary contains testimonies about the government having a deal with aliens and that something went wrong.

Great, fantastic. And that is supposed to prove there will be a fake alien invasion how?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Who said anything about" proof " ? Only you. You take take it for what it's worth to you. You can call it proof if you want, dosn't mean I said that. Not to wise to put words in anyones mouth around here pal.
edit on 21-9-2011 by randyvs because:

Then why post it is you are not offering it up as proof of something? extra DIV

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

edit on 21-9-2011 by randyvs because:

Then why post it is you are not offering it up as proof of something?

Because I thought the idea was to bring intelligent contributions to the discussion. Not just stand around in the hall asking insolent questions in an insulting manner. extra DIV

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Because I thought the idea was to bring intelligent contributions to the discussion. Not just stand around in the hall asking insolent questions in an insulting manner.

It is insolent to question your second-hand, appeal-to-authority source. Again, if you are not offering it as proof of a fake-alien invasion, then why post it?

Aren't there enough liar and disingenuous personalities in the UFO field already without contributing to it? Why can't you answer a simple question?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I can guarantee you it won't come from above. That would be an instant fail from TPTB because people might not be in their primetime glory when it comes to intelligence nowadays, but they will definitely know that whatever comes from up there if it is real, they WILL win.

I am 100% confident that it will come from below us. It's the perfect place for a threat to come from, because they won't have to be so much more advanced than us. They could as well be in our level of technology so that would mean people will buy it better than if they make the threat extraterrestrial.

Imagine something like Gears of War worldwide. That plan would be so much more perfect than making the threat from outer space.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

Interdimensionally (infrared spectrum-spacetime and within the human mind) would even be more terrifying,,,,absolutely no control over it whatsoever

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If you didn't notice, I did answer your question. If you have any further off topic questions please message me.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

Aliens attacking from underground? Someones been playing to much Gears of War

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Theres more chance of my pecker growing 3" overnight than there is of a fake alien invasion. more chance of a real one!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Why would Intergalactic Visitors want to invade Earth? We have disease, starvation, homeless, war, poverty and a host of other unattractive qualities.

Who stands to gain by invading our embattled planet?

I say the Intergalactic Visitors - when they do arrive - will do so discretely, quietly. without fuss or fanfare and they will help those who want to be helped.

If we were going to be invaded it would have happened a long time ago or perhaps it actually did ...maybe that's why the world is the way it is....

Much Peace to Everyone...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Wouldn't the world - despite having apparently seen amazing sights in the sky - be seriously suspicious as to the "invasion's" authenticity?

this is why I have a major problem with this "Alien Invasion". How in the world are you gonna pull off a holographic alien invasion? The military and armed civilians are gonna know within minutes of engagement that its fake....not to mention that besides scaring old folks into heart attacks, the aliens aren't gonna be able to do much else.

Aren't we all supposed to be dead/raptured on October 28th anyway? Kinda defeats the NWO's agenda.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join