It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pay Attention Folks...Fake Alien Invasion Up Ahead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
In the immortal words of Chuck D...."Don't Believe The Hype"

"International Business Times - FAIL! "

It's almost surreal...these current times in which we live. Fear mongering at it's best. Be aware...beware...be prepared.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yeah, no. Anything that starsscream guy puts out is pure trash. Don't believe the hype.

And that video is fail, 100% pure fail. NASAs fallen satelite does not equal (or even come close) to an alien invasion. Proof starscream truly needs a new tin foil hat

edit on 20-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I can guarantee you it won't come from above. That would be an instant fail from TPTB because people might not be in their primetime glory when it comes to intelligence nowadays, but they will definitely know that whatever comes from up there if it is real, they WILL win.

I am 100% confident that it will come from below us. It's the perfect place for a threat to come from, because they won't have to be so much more advanced than us. They could as well be in our level of technology so that would mean people will buy it better than if they make the threat extraterrestrial.

Imagine something like Gears of War worldwide. That plan would be so much more perfect than making the threat from outer space.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

It's always puzzled me how much credibility an "alien invasion" could have if one actually took place, considering just how much pre-publicity the possibility has had recently.

It's all over the web, and then it happens, just as the "crazy" conspiracy theorists predicted?

Wouldn't the world - despite having apparently seen amazing sights in the sky - be seriously suspicious as to the "invasion's" authenticity?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Don't worry, we have to get freaked out by an asteroid before the aliens come!

That's according to Wernher Von Braun who supposedly told Carol Rosin what the plans were in order to weaponize space. source source2

• Soviet Union
  • Terrorists
  • Axis of Evil (Third-world crazies)
  • Asteroid
  • Extraterrestrials

st.

• posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Swills
    Yeah, no. Anything that starsscream guy puts out is pure trash. Don't believe the hype.

I beg to differ regarding 5ST4RSCREAM putting out pure trash, but hear ya on not believing the media hype

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

It's almost surreal...these current times in which we live. Fear mongering at it's best. Be aware...beware...be prepared.

No, there isn't, and I'd bet all my money against anyone on ATS. There will be no fake alien invasion. Why is it, that time and time again on here, when someone says X is coming up, be it UFO disclosure, some UFO event or whatever, and it DOESN'T happen, that people still are willing to fall behind the next guy who says X is coming?

link   

No, there isn't, and I'd bet all my money against anyone on ATS. There will be no fake alien invasion. Why is it, that time and time again on here, when someone says X is coming up, be it UFO disclosure, some UFO event or whatever, and it DOESN'T happen, that people still are willing to fall behind the next guy who says X is coming?

link   

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
    link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

That's according to Wernher Von Braun who supposedly told Carol Rosin what the plans were in order to weaponize space. source source2

• Soviet Union
  • Terrorists
  • Asteroid
  • Extraterrestrials

st.

• "and the last card...the last card...the last card will be the Alien threat..." how could I EVER forget those words
    (just laughing at the method of delivery not the message itself as I firmly believe that it holds credibility).

On that topic....wouldn't Elenin represent the "asteroid" threat? Not to mention all of the others (Vesta/Aphophus or however you spell it) that have been hyped up in recent months. I think we have arrived at the "outside Alien threat" but I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Swills

I beg to differ regarding 5ST4RSCREAM putting out pure trash, but hear ya on not believing the media hype

Agree to disagree, but he puts out pure trash & if you disagree with his trash & state it so on his YT page he deletes your comment & blocks you. Recent trash he promoted was the so called "new" WTC 7 footage that was easily debunk by ATS.

Starscream is just another know it all YouTuber. Deny ignorance. Deny know it all YouTubers

edit on 20-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
    link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Geesh point taken my friend no need to post x3

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
    link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Geesh point taken my friend no need to post x3

That was an error I dont know why it did that, I only clicked post once.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
    link   
    LISTEN ATS's. "No Alien Invasion"

Its not only ridiculous its f..k..g improbable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More chance of an ANT takeover and thats f..k..g impossible!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:47 AM
    link   
    I was shocked to discover this morning that even BHG.com (sweepstakes) has jumped on the doom and gloom bandwagon. Go read down their list of sweepstakes. Note: Black Friday.
    edit on 20-9-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
    link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

• Soviet Union
  • Terrorists
  • Asteroid
  • Extraterrestrials

st.

• uh.....your source #1 indicates that this lady that worked with von braun was able to call saddam hussein from her kitchen phone during the gulf war....yeah i highly doubt that and the grammar is like a 15 year old is writing all this stuff.... gotta fly the bs flag on that source

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
    link   
    reply to post by NavalFC

I can give you the number of my bank-account or my paypal address.

There are several scenarios for this coming staged alien invasion.

1 "Blue Beam", in other words, holograms and cgi in combination with US-made saucers.
    2 The final liberation of the world by the so called "Nazi UFOs" although most people on earth would try to destroy them because they are Nazis.
    3 A real alien invasion which is just as always has been or will be provoked by the good old USA.

The first scenario is well known here on ATS, the second is less known but has been prophesied many times. These prophecies deserve a thread of its own, but I have to translate them first. Carol Rosin has confirmed the existence of the antigravity-technology back in the 40s during her testimony at the famous press-conference.
    The third scenario has been based on the rumors that the USA at some point in recent history had a deal with aliens and things got screwed up and the aliens left but gave the USA a warning that they would come back and would settle the matter.
    Scenario 3 could also be part of the staged alien invasion.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
    link   
    Not this week or next. Dont panic. Theres more chance of a bird giving birth to an elephant!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:53 AM
    link   
    Entirely possible.
    Keep track of the New Age religions and their channeled messages from their 'true alien friends'.
    Very few actually come on these boards and even fewer of these know about PB.
    So that leaves a few hundred million, in the US alone, who now think little ETs are visiting our planet.
    Now extrapolate the world's population.
    This will only come on top of war, extreme famine, broken economies with rampant inflation, cosmic catastrophes etc.
    Then just about anyone will be ready to believe in them.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
    link   

fake alien invasion has been coming for what 10+ years now...
    Hell people are still waiting for a real one, since the 40s.

o plz

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join