It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garbage food that you can't help but love.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I have a weakness for pop tarts as well,brown sugar and cinnamon.
I also like cheesy puffs,banana moonpies and buddy bars.

I almost forgot about macaroni and cheese,beanies and weenies
and tator tots.
edit on 20-9-2011 by mamabeth because: added

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Peanut M&M's.
Taco Bell

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Got to be the Donner Kebab
. Nothing satisfies the stomach more than this after consuming vast quantities of alcohol. Due to the complex blend of flavours, combined with chilli sauce and beer, the following morning your mouth acts as an oral diary of the previous night's events. Lick your lips or take the first dry horror swallow and you will be instantly reminded of last night

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kittendaydreamer

OMG I used to get the one lb chocolate from Trader Joes.

Trader Joes is my happy place. lol

Once, only once they carried a key lime cheesecake. It was foodgasmic.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kittendaydreamer

This place in Chinatown in DC had the perfect ones. Then suddenly the place closed. So I went into a full blown panic. They also had pineapple ones.

Ok, this thread has made me realize that I have more weaknesses then I care to admit.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
NACHOS!

Not the ones from TB, the ones piled high with shredded beef or chicken, real cheese, re-fried beans, realo cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and lots of peppers. Did I remember real cheese?

Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes, Spiral Fries and chocolate shakes at the Texas State Fair.

Miss these.

edit on 21/9/11 by barkingdogamato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Brown Sugar Cinnamon pop tarts are my downfall too..

White Castle cheeseburgers if I'm in the area.. Happy that I live nowhere near one..

Taco Bell once in a blue moon

If I'm on Long Island > All American french fries, cheeseburger, shake.. Aww heck, anything off the menu.

And a good ol' Fluffer Nutter sandwich. But I open-face the fluff, toast it under the broiler and add some Nutella on top of the peanut butter. On light toast. Oh my goodness.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Johnny Rocket's onion rings, their hamburgers too. They're building a new commercial center a 5 minute walk from my house and I am hoping for a Johnny Rocket's burger place. They built a Carl's Jr. across town now and I will have to venture that way for a Super Star with mustard, pickle, and onion only. the two nearest Johnny Rocket's are in Guadalajara and Mexico city, both a three-hour drive from here but it is high-time they put one in Morelia here. We are the capital city of this state of Michoacán afterall.

Now, aside from those quality hot fast-food treats,ahem, the disgusting fresh-out-of-the-package snacky cake that just can't be found around these parts that I am craving are Hostess Sno-Balls, those chocolate cream-filled cupcakes covered in a huge half-globe of marshmallow with coconut on top. Melt in your mouth with a cup of coffee.

edit on 23-9-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lay's lightly salted potato chips.

They are THE best. Love 'em.

You can better taste the potato, good thing the bags are getting smaller....cuz you can't eat just one

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This thread is making me hungry!

McDonalds french fries are like crack to me. Also, love those little chocolate donuts, the waxy ones, and the powdered sugar ones too.

Potato chip with onion dip has been my downfall, also peanuts and buttered popcorn YUM! I can feel my hips expand as I write this.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
McDonalds Fries - they simply are the best, when cooked right

McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder - greasy goodness

(both of the above, are SO bad, I try to limit that to about once every other month, tops)

Krispy Kreme Chocolate Glazed Donuts - a heart attack waiting to happen, but damn...

Snickers Bar - simply heaven

KFC Original Recipe Chicken (breast) - still the champ

Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies - I could eat these forever

Has junk food changed over the years or has it always tasted gross? I have been on a pretty healthy diet for around 10-12 years. I've tried to avoid salt for about 6 months..and now almost everything I eat that I have not prepared tastes extremely salty!...

Change in diet over time = change in taste. It hasn't changed, but your taste for it has.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Strawberry or cherry pop tarts.

Boom goes the dynamite!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Have to agree on the brown sugar, cinnamon pop-tarts. With a cold glass of milk, that's just tops. I do like the chocolate ones, and the cherry ones also, but the brown sugar cinnamon ones are the best.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Ooomph. The chocolate ones went in the survival food pile in my basement after their first toasting. Same with the grape. How can something so right go so wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join