It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Ad by the Swifties

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ZeddicusZulZorander,

You know very well that not political candidate will have a chance if they do not call themselves Christians

That is why I love about Clinton in a way after he took office he forgot how Christian he was.

But in bushes case well Jesus tall to him so that is rendering on fanatics, but again perhaps he is just using faith to justify going into another country and having so many people dying is all in the name of the lord at least bushes lord.

I am just so tired every time a thread opens it ends into political debate and I can not stay away from it I am addicted, I can wait as the elections get closer is going to be a lot of red littler flags all over ATS.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

That is why I love about Clinton in a way after he took office he forgot how Christian he was.

WHAT??? Are you KIDDING????

Clinton, in his 8 years in office, gave speeches in CHURCHES over 20 TIMES!!!!

How many times has President Bush spoken in churches?

At least make an attempt at being somewhat correct when you post....

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I watched this documentary called Rambo III many years ago. It was about this retired American soldier who went to Afghanistan to fight the Russians. That guy was one tough mofo, stuck gunpowder in a gaping injury and lit it up to cauterize the wound! I hope that guy got a purple heart.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Apollyon, you have left me better informed. Actually Impeachment just means having charges brought, not a conviction.

As to Swift Boat Veteran's connection with the CRIMINAL NIXON whitehouse:

�We found a vet named John O'Neill and formed a group called Vietnam Veterans for a Just Peace. We had O'Neill meet the President [Nixon], and we did everything we could do to boost his group.�-- Watergate conspirator Chuck Colson, quoted in the 1/5/04 issue of The New Yorker

�I think this is some of the sleaziest lies I've ever seen in politics. [John O'Neill] has been a Republican functionary for over 30 years... He�s a liar. He started with�he started with Chuck Colson[Nixon's chief political aide]. He was a pawn of Chuck Colson.�-- Albert R. Hunt, Executive editor, The Wall Street Journal, on CNN's The Capital Gang, 8/7/04
www.interventionmag.com...

Isn't it a matter of time between AWOL and DESERTER? 3 months would have been . . . ?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
He does not have to go to church to preach he does it from the white house everyday

And on Sundays in his radio address to the nation

I think he even preaches when is is asleep.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
maybe Nixon shoulda backed Kerry's group?

Originally posted by slank
Apollyon, you have left me better informed. Actually Impeachment just means having charges brought, not a conviction.

As to Swift Boat Veteran's connection with the CRIMINAL NIXON whitehouse:

�We found a vet named John O'Neill and formed a group called Vietnam Veterans for a Just Peace. We had O'Neill meet the President [Nixon], and we did everything we could do to boost his group.�-- Watergate conspirator Chuck Colson, quoted in the 1/5/04 issue of The New Yorker

�I think this is some of the sleaziest lies I've ever seen in politics. [John O'Neill] has been a Republican functionary for over 30 years... He�s a liar. He started with�he started with Chuck Colson[Nixon's chief political aide]. He was a pawn of Chuck Colson.�-- Albert R. Hunt, Executive editor, The Wall Street Journal, on CNN's The Capital Gang, 8/7/04
www.interventionmag.com...

Isn't it a matter of time between AWOL and DESERTER? 3 months would have been . . . ?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Apollyon, Nixon was too paranoid about the "Jewish Cabal" trying to take-over/control the government to join Kerry's side. Nixon was only paddling with one oar I think.

edit spelling

[edit on 26-8-2004 by slank]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join