It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Ad by the Swifties

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
�Apollyon� you asked about Kerry�s 3PH I provided this information for you, instead of you looking for it your self and now you say it is Fishy.

What is the point your trying to make?

1 His commanding Officers falsified his records on his behalf ?
2 Kerry falsified his records on his own behalf?
3 Maybe the military screwed up the records, just like they screwed up George Bush's records

You might find this article of interest, this link was provided by EastCoastKid
Mr. Bush, Meet the Truth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bush lies about his service, smears Kerry's and seeks exoneration for the Abu Ghraib brass by Lt. Col. BIll Burkett is a decorated Vietnam era veteran who served 28 years in senior command and staff positions within the US Army and Army National Guard.
www.onlinejournal.com...

John Kerry�s and George W Bush�s Military Records enjoy

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
It he Good Conduct medal and Navy Acheivment medal. Sorry I was in during Reagan..How many do you have?

Let see I was a military brat so I have my Grandfather then my fathers and later on got married in the military until my husband retired after serving his country for 22 years. Year I have served my country all my life supporting the men in my family proudly.

What can I said too many in my family to count.

But I will congratulate you for serving your country

[edit on 26-8-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm not arguing Bush' term with the Champagne Squadron, The forms nominating Kerry for the medals is what's missing. Who put him in for the Purple Hearts and who aproved them. That's all I want to know.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
ZeddicusZulZorander, go to Kerry's website, his records are on it! You ask for him to release them, guess what!? HE DID!

Sorry, ignorance at work makes me mad. Kerry has had his record up for about a month on his site. I have seen his record. He never pulled any Kahn or bs like that. The swifties need to tell the truth and stop taking orders from Bush&Co.

Sorry, James, but Kerry has NOT, repeat NOT released ALL of his records, only those that help him. He has NOT released his medical records, as they would show what he really got his Purple hearts for...scratches...he still refuses to sign the paperwork that would release all his records....

Yeah, ignorance is irritating, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Kerry is squirming like a stuck Irish pig. I love it!!! Our pseudo 'War Hero' who started his political career by trashing all Viet Vets as 'baby killers', 'torturers', and 'rapists' now wants us to gag his critics who feel compelled to tell the truth. Senator Kerry- I guessed you "smoked AND inhaled" when you put this 'war hero' fable together. Too bad not enough Americans believed you to put you in the White House. Your loss is America's gain.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well people your can argue and argue but a hero is still the best choice over a coward self proclaim Jesus advocate.

Now if you bushes followers want to keep Jesus in as president who knows may be your will be able to get salvation and haven in his name (I mean bushes name)

You people are so funny I can not stop laughing.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveFreeorDie
Kerry is squirming like a stuck Irish pig. I love it!!! Our pseudo 'War Hero' who started his political career by trashing all Viet Vets as 'baby killers', 'torturers', and 'rapists' now wants us to gag his critics who feel compelled to tell the truth. Senator Kerry- I guessed you "smoked AND inhaled" when you put this 'war hero' fable together. Too bad not enough Americans believed you to put you in the White House. Your loss is America's gain.

No, it's actually the Bushies who are squirming, this whole Viet Nam fiasco is the only thing you can cling to? If that's the case then Bush is in BIG trouble this November!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If the Republican filth machine can distract people from the fact that Bush and his cronies are EXTREMELY BAD for WORKING AMERICANS and confuse them with half truths and lies about something of marginal relevance there might be enough foolish Americans that vote for Bush.

Bush was AWOL and a DESERTER.

Swift Boats Veterans come out of NIXON's whitehouse filth machine. It is made up of guys who are STILL mad about someone daring to challenge the Vietnam war. [for those of you too young to remember Nixon was only the 2nd president IMPEACHED while in office. For criminal activities I might add]

Crank that filth Republican Apparatchiks.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
GEORGE W. BUSH @!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH The Veterans speaking and you know what who gives a D**** if he did THEY ARE VETERANS OF A WAR !!! They have seen stuff that some of you only deam about and play games about ... THEY HAVE MORE RIGHT TO SPEAK DURING THIS ELECTION THEN ANYONE ELSE INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS TWO CENTS THESE ARE OUR VETERANS OF OUR COUNTRY EVERYONE IN THE U.S. SHOULD BE STANDING BEHIND THEM BUT KERRY HAS YOU SO WRAPPED UP AROUND HIS ... PINKY FINGER THAT YOU ARE ALL LISTENING TO THE MEDIA ... it is so funny how everyone seems to know and be the expert on REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY yet you are all being underminded by listening to people and what they have to say now about themselves just do research you oblivious people .. DO RESEARCH ... Just like every thing in your life ... PLEASE FOR THIS COUNTRIES SAKE quit taking post of off the internet and go to the library and look at bookd of Korea go over to Korea they have a picture of him hanging on the wall praising him ... Forget about the thousands of people that died over there noone wants to be praised for ending something like that unless they are in it for themsleves and nothing else ... that is like saying the president that got the US out of depression taking the credit for it. He did not you know why ?? B/c he messed up other ways first ... But ... also b/c he was a good leader and had a good heart above all else and was honest and did not try to run around behind peoples backs. And everything that he did he woudl sit there and talk to you about it instead of running from the subject with but look at him ...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Amen to that brother 27jd,

This is so amazing, I guess the horrors in Iraq and the abuses and killing going on over there are now back stage and not body cares anymore about how a moron president has taken this country down the hill.

All they care is about Kerry's medals incredible like Kerry�s medals are going to fix the economy and take us out of the hole this nation is economically, and right Kerry�s medals are going to feed the nation too

This administration just blow the middle class when took away the overtime but not body cares Kerry�s medals are more important.

This administration is robbing all of us blind and you are still blind because Kerry�s medals are more important, not wonder this country is so gullible.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
GEORGE W. BUSH @!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH The Veterans speaking and you know what who gives a D**** if he did THEY ARE VETERANS OF A WAR !!! They have seen stuff that some of you only deam about and play games about ... THEY HAVE MORE RIGHT TO SPEAK DURING THIS ELECTION THEN ANYONE ELSE INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS TWO CENTS THESE ARE OUR VETERANS OF OUR COUNTRY EVERYONE IN THE U.S. SHOULD BE STANDING BEHIND THEM BUT KERRY HAS YOU SO WRAPPED UP AROUND HIS ... PINKY FINGER THAT YOU ARE ALL LISTENING TO THE MEDIA ... it is so funny how everyone seems to know and be the expert on REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY yet you are all being underminded by listening to people and what they have to say now about themselves just do research you oblivious people .. DO RESEARCH ... Just like every thing in your life ... PLEASE FOR THIS COUNTRIES SAKE quit taking post of off the internet and go to the library and look at bookd of Korea go over to Korea they have a picture of him hanging on the wall praising him ... Forget about the thousands of people that died over there noone wants to be praised for ending something like that unless they are in it for themsleves and nothing else ... that is like saying the president that got the US out of depression taking the credit for it. He did not you know why ?? B/c he messed up other ways first ... But ... also b/c he was a good leader and had a good heart above all else and was honest and did not try to run around behind peoples backs. And everything that he did he woudl sit there and talk to you about it instead of running from the subject with but look at him ...

ummm... ok. two things. one, kerry is a veteran too, so why shouldn't his word count as much as any other veterans? and two... korea? are you sure? kerry's a bit young for korea....

"DO RESEARCH ... Just like every thing in your life ... PLEASE FOR THIS COUNTRIES SAKE quit taking post of off the internet and go to the library and look at bookd of Korea go over to Korea they have a picture of him hanging on the wall praising him"

i'm in stitches, man.

-koji K.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
bet555,

Open your eyes the ads have bushes fingerprints all over.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
[ He has NOT released his medical records, as they would show what he really got his Purple hearts for...scratches...he still refuses to sign the paperwork that would release all his records....

If his medical records havn't been released, then how do you know that he got the purple hearts for scratches?

Is that not ignorance on your part?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
To correct your history Nixon resigned Clinton was impeached...thanks for playing ....you do not go to Final Jeopardy you get a TOASTER!
Ok now which of the "Swifties" was in the Nixon whitehouse?

You can't really be AWOL and a deserter it's really one or the other.

Originally posted by slank
If the Republican filth machine can distract people from the fact that Bush and his cronies are EXTREMELY BAD for WORKING AMERICANS and confuse them with half truths and lies about something of marginal relevance there might be enough foolish Americans that vote for Bush.

Bush was AWOL and a DESERTER.

Swift Boats Veterans come out of NIXON's whitehouse filth machine. It is made up of guys who are STILL mad about someone daring to challenge the Vietnam war. [for those of you too young to remember Nixon was only the 2nd president IMPEACHED while in office. For criminal activities I might add]

Crank that filth Republican Apparatchiks.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

[ He has NOT released his medical records, as they would show what he really got his Purple hearts for...scratches...he still refuses to sign the paperwork that would release all his records....

If his medical records havn't been released, then how do you know that he got the purple hearts for scratches?

kerry's purple heart citations are publically available and they make it pretty clear that they weren't the severest of wounds, but they weren't "scratches" either.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Well people your can argue and argue but a hero is still the best choice over a coward self proclaim Jesus advocate.

You people are so funny I can not stop laughing.

Kerry advocates his faith all the time. Have you not seen him say that?

He just doesn't bring it up for frear of hurting his chances. Probably why he missed so many votes in the Senate over the last while. If people were to know how he voted, he might be in trouble.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Korea? Kerry fought in the Vietnam war not Korea. He was too young for that. Speaking of checking your sources, "please consult a MAP".

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

No, it seems it is ignorance on your part...again. Lets see...three purple hearts, not ONE DAY lost due to injuries....you do the math....

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Kerry has Moveon.org Mickey Moore and other front for him that's cool
but when the "the Swifties" shill for Bush that's BAD. I smell BULLSH8T!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Certificate is up but not the recomendation. What he posted is the paper equivalant of the medal. I wan't to see who wrote him up for it.

Originally posted by koji_K

kerry's purple heart citations are publically available and they make it pretty clear that they weren't the severest of wounds, but they weren't "scratches" either.

-koji K.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join