It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbow Colored UFO in Shanghai China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I found this interesting UFO video on youtube, I have never seen anything like this, doubt its a LED control kite/plane, it seems to stay stationary, I translated the details below

"I went to Shanghai in early September 2011. Things looked up and glow in the sky near the moon dinner? ! What UFO?"

Anyone have a clue on what this may be?

edit on 20-9-2011 by DemonicUFO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Umm looks like american police lights floating in the sky and giving our rep. I would guess it's a part of our world police program.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have definately seen this colours-changing light before here in the sky in SA. A couple of times. You have to look with concentration to pick it out the sky at first.

Also, a couple of months ago I had disturbed sleep. I always woke up at about 2:30 in the night, unable to go back to sleep. This became a pattern over a couple of months. Then sometimes I would get up, frustrated not being able to fall back to sleep, make a coffee and go outside for a siggie. I love the sky and always look up at the stars and got to know more or less where the stars sat at that time. One morning at about 3 I was outside again when I saw the most amazing thing. There was a very VERY big star (only blue-ish white in colour) where there normally is not one. As I looked at it I noticed that it was dimming slowly (i would say over about 5 or 7 seconds) to almost totally nothing, only a tiny vague spot, and then it got brighter again to very very bright. It did this for the full 10 min or so that I was outside. Dimming slowly and the brightening back to very very bright and big. It was the most amazing experience and have tried to find out what it was but have not found out yet.

Whilst I know many people may be very sceptical about the authenticity of my account, I will always treasure it very much.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I have seen two of the objects you described right next to each other right after my buddy pointed them out to me. We never figured out what they where nothing else like them that I have ever seen in videos.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Most likely an RC plane or helicopter. It's probably a helicopter due to its apparent stationary position.

Here's an example of an RC plane, the light configuration can be altered to make a helicopter display the same type of lighting.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
LOL omg love that video you know that is the answer remote plans and copters have been around well from when this rash of ufo sitings started.
even in the 60ds someone with lots of money little brains and bord to tears could have done this.
Once I thought about making something like it my self to use as a LOOK at the UFO lol
how easy it would be thin plaxie glass in a oval shape with a light frame and filled with helium and finly Christmas lights on the inside of the rim .
A copple small rc moters and wala a Genuine UFO martha .
Its a bird its a plan its a frog no no its a alian UFO (( Much better chance its the frog))

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I agree it could be a RC but it seems very high up and stationary so that makes me doubt it, a kite could go that high but wouldnt remain stationary for that long?? Hmmm willing to call fake still until shown or proven otherwise.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As for the ops video If you look in the uper left when the tree in in view I see a shore or some other object that looks solid to me ( it could just be the crapy cam) but I get the felling that its the moons reflection and a police car in the distance do to the lack of movement of the object and the low light spread from the moon etc.. But who knows ehh.

top topics

join