It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS picture uploads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
just wondering if anyone else was having issues with uploading pictures in ats media?

for 2 days now, im getting a message saying 'picture uploads are temporarily disabled' when trying to upload an image.

if im the only one experiencing issues with this, does anyone have any advice on how and who to contact regarding getting this resolved?

your advice is appreciated and i thank you in advance..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I too am having trouble with this and getting the same message. Im quite new to ATS so any advice would help me also

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

You are not the only one. Seems they had some problems and they are changing to a new server, or something like that. There was a thread somewhere about it.

I switched to imageshack in the meantime.

st.

Edit: Found the thread - What's going on with media?
edit on 20-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
quote from skepticoverlord:

We're working on a new solution for member picture/image uploads as the media center code has become unsustainable for a list of growing reasons. The new code is installed and being tested, and we're ironing on a few bugs, so please be patient, it will be worth the wait. It will be tightly integrated with the discussion board, and you'll be able to... Upload images from the reply or new thread form... Upload an image directly from the account page for your avatar or mini-profile background... Upload images from the "tools" menu... Be able to resize your images when uploading... All with no additional log-ins.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

You are not the only one. Seems they had some problems and they are changing to a new server, or something like that. There was a thread somewhere about it.

I switched to imageshack in the meantime.

st.

Edit: Found the thread - What's going on with media?
edit on 20-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

thanks for the input.. fully explained.. and also thanks to jazz guy for the quoted post...

im hoping they get this fixed soon..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Why couldn't upload your alien pics
...just jokes.

I had to create an account on imageshack to upload mine..whew.

edit on 20-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I just uploaded a pic a couple hours ago. It may be just you but I would recommend mentioning it to one of the MODs on the Board buisness and questions forum. hope they can help ya out

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

For at least a week I can not upload a picture....I receive the same ATS message the OP read.

Whats happening...?

top topics

join