It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb scare in Jersey City Financial District, No News coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There is currently a bomb scare at the JP Morgan Bank Buiolding next to mine. People are being evacuated and there is a long line of emergency vehicles along the roadway. JP Morgan is a VERY large international bank. It is curious to me that there is not a single mention of this on the news!?!

Any thoughts? Find a news article yet? u2u me!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
could it be just a drill?

[edit on 25-8-2004 by thesaneone]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It may not be real, but its def a scare. My boss couldnt get into the parking deck and they searched her car. (Funny, she is german, but she looks somewhat arabic,hmmm?)

Anyway, the other week when NYC had the other "scare", there was men with machine guns,etc posted outside my building and concrete barriers put up. I think it is all for show.

I'm getting reallly sick of all the fearmongering around this area.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i hear you, i belive that when they do hit us its not going to be anywhere that we think its going to be

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Johnny No No. Got a camera phone? If it's next door you should be able to snap a pic or two of folks evacuating for everyone here at ATS to see.

Not that I don't believe this story...I just get frustrated that back when Rodney King was beaten, everyone seemed to have a camera/camcorder at the ready. Now we're supposed to be looking out for terrorists and we've suddenly become blind?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry, no phone camera....Everyone that works in the building just sat around the sidewalk for 3 hours, I just went out for lunch and the block is like a ghost town now. I guess everyone went home???

Interesting....the receptionist at my company received a generic email saying that the police were evacuating the building strictly as a precautionary measure and all other buildings were ok. If that building next to mine did explode, I;m sure mine would fall too.

Oh well, just another day in Pre NWO america!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I work at 1 Penn Plaza, which is directly next door to Madison Square Garden (lucky me) and a few weeks ago the was a massive electrical fire and smoke was pouring out of the street by the subway. Anti-terrorism units and command centers were on the scene and dogs were every where. Nothing was reported. One thing to remember...people alone are not susceptible to panic in general. Large groups are and in a nation where money is valued over life it does not surpise me that an element of suppressed alert in relation to a major financial institution is used. Stay alert and enjoy life.

new topics

top topics

join