It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Kerry get Free Sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Time to change this government?

I guess I�m in the camp that thinks Kerry may not make good President. But Bush has been an absolute disaster.

I do agree with the author that a change is needed and this free sex thing may appeal to the swing voters.

The activists know it. Angry groups are popping up by the hundreds across the nation, all working diligently to toss a nice emetic into the Republican gorge-fest. Some are even going so far as to offer up the ultimate sacrifice: They will have sex with any Republicans willing to withhold their Bush vote this election.

sfgate.com.../gate/archive/2004/08/11/notes081104.DTL

Respects,

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I guess this put a new definition to the idea of the "swing voter". Hell I wasnt planning on voting for Bush in the first place but I am a registered republican, do I still count?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Bush, or Free Sex?

There's a joke there somewhere!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Bush, or Free Sex?

There's a joke there somewhere!

yeah... i've had enough bush for a lifetime!

anyway, what's to say that people won't take advantage of this and then go ahead and vote for bush? just about nothing!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I can gaurantee you that if I vote for Bush, I WON'T be getting any.
My wife will be withholding it.

But even that is not enough to black mail me into voting for Kerry.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Covered here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think I answer why Bush made the statement about think how to hurt our country here (it was discussed already):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe it was just recently announced that more planners are needed in the intellegence community. More creative people to think "like a terrorist" to plan how they could do us harm. By thinking of those options (similar to some Navy SEAL doctrines), it would help in defending against attack.

I think he said what he meant. They are thinking and planning how we could be harmed. Using planes was a surprise so now they want to try and be ahead of the game and not behind.

Quite a laugh that people want to see some evil purpose behind the statement and use that to help fuel the hate against their own country. Not all terrorists are foreign I guess...

I suppose you could have added the quote from the same article:

The president was working his way toward a larger point. �We must never stop thinking about how best to defend our country. We must always be forward-thinking,� he said.

And mpeake is right...the sex issue was covered. I was just a bit too slow.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
if you folow the link it says the site was created for amusement only. they do not guaranty anyone sex or that any votes will be changed.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Of course it does! Prostitution is illeagal in most places. And offering to swap sex for anything meets the definition.

But then again, someone may be making the joke that republicans need to get laid.

top topics

join