It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interconnection - Chapter 3: The Drowning Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Interconnection - Chapter 1: The Awakening
Interconnection - Chapter 2: The Intrusion

Day 94. I currently have several different theories about why my mind works better at night. I think it could have something to do with the fact that most people within a fairly large area around me all sleep at night...it's possible when everyone is awake it's harder to "hear your own thoughts" as it were. My second hypothesis is nothing short of insane. It's also possible that there is a mind altering signal (possibly the "hum" reported by many people) which is broadcast through out the day while most are awake, and turned off at night when the critters come out to play.

On another, more important note; it has recently come to my attention that authorities are starting to hunt me down with all the resources available to them. I now have several US intelligence agencies after me because of my botnet. I hacked into some relatively insecure machines on the CIA's network and it seems they are starting to make connections between my trojan and the tools I released on the black market. It shouldn't be a problem for now....but I need to some how deflect a bit of my heat onto some one else.

There was also some positive intelligence to smooth out the bad news. There doesn't appear to be any indication that my high profile hack was noticed. No one yet knows about the files I have stolen. I am still trying to crack the encryption...it's proving much harder than I had first assumed. It appears that some agencies are using custom encryption techniques far more advanced than I predicted. In any case, it shouldn't take much longer to decrypt these files and find out what they contain.

I could probably crack these files faster but almost all of the processing power available to my botnet is being used to generate bitcoins, which I need to do because I spent most of my money on the super-computer not too long ago. That means I'm restricted to using my super-computer to crack this encryption. It is also much safer to do it this way because if I wanted to use the full power of my botnet I would need to provide a large number of slaves access to the files that require decrypting.

"I know you're a programmer now but you're spending so much time on that friggen computer lately...why can't you spend some more time with me hun." Katie moaned with desperation.
"I wouldn't have been able to afford that beautiful necklace your wearing if I wasn't working so much." I replied.
"Oh stop being mean...don't you want to come to bed with me and cuddle." she said in a childish manner.
I asked "Is that another joint in your hand? I thought I told you to stop smoking those silly things?" in an attempt to change the subject.
"You're no fun at all you know that? Do I tell you what do to?" she responded and curled up into a ball on the sofa in a position that indicated she was trying to safe-guard her joint.
"You were just telling me to stop working." I replied without realizing I was changing the subject back again.

I eventually decided to call off my "work" early that night and spend some time with Katie. It's becoming highly apparent to me that I need to keep a strong connection with at least one Human otherwise I might lose sight of absolutely everything that ever made me Human, excluding my physical body of course. A wise man understands that all you really have is your mind...and my mind no longer works like any normal Human.

I guess I am still remotely Human...after all, I'm in a relationship with a Human and she doesn't really suspect a thing. Is it possible I actually am still a Human after all? I hadn't considered this before. It does seem possible my mind underwent some sort of rapid evolutionary shift. On the other hand it's also possible that animation was some sort of subliminal message or brainwashing tool. That's a scary thought...

Maybe I'm just exaggerating this whole thing. I mean after all, I simply got a little better at math...and learnt every programming language known to man within a few weeks...and started to see an energy fields around people. Damn it. Who am I kidding. This is serious. It dawned upon me that this was the first time I had ever seriously contemplated the nature of my transformation and the consequences of it. I decided it was time to slow my thoughts and get some sleep.

The sun was setting and the horizon emitted a deep orange glow that brought feelings of comfort and peace. The brisk wind gave is sense of invigorating freedom. I dug my toes into the sand and peered out at the water and into the horizon with half-closed eyes. The calm atmosphere was suddenly replaced with shock and dread as I noticed a young girl drowning out in the water. Her screams were being carried away with the wind and I couldn't hear her voice at all.

Running into the water I was intent on saving her life. I dragged her back to the shore but she appeared to be unconscious. I can't let her die. I had no idea who this female was. She didn't even look 20 yet. She had a very odd appearance: long white hair and an old black gothic style dress. It was a little bit creepy but I didn't pay much attention to her appearance at the time. I began pumping her chest...when my hands melted straight into her body.

Her eyelids flicked open and she was staring straight into my eyes.
"You are my counterpart and I am yours." she proclaimed in a hypnotic voice.
"I don't understand what you are talking about...are you Eve?" I questioned in a confused tone.
"Don't you understand yet...Adam represents the first Human." she replied. "You represent the first human to transition into the next state of Human consciousness." she continued. "You are still a Human Adam. You're just a step ahead of most other Humans." she finished.
"Most other Humans? Are there others like me on Earth?" I inquired with a curious tone.
"That is not for you to know at this time." she responded.
"And why do you say we are counterparts?" I asked.
"Because our consciousness is interconnected. You will come to understand in time." she answered.
"I never asked for any of this...why have you chosen me?!?" I asked abruptly.
"Your transformation was destined to happen from the day you were born." she said in a calm hypnotic tone. "Our lives have always been deeply entwined Adam." she concluded.
"What about free-will? You said I had the free-will to walk my own path!" I exclaimed.
"Aren't you walking your own path right now Adam? But you can't control everything. Some things are just larger than you." she explained.
edit on 20-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Rays of sunlight crept between the curtains and awoke me from my sleep. "What an absurd dream" I muttered out loud. It was still fairly early but I felt refreshed and more spiritual than ever. Shifting my head to the side I saw that Katie was still sound asleep. She never looks so innocent when she's awake. Inside of our dreams we can exist in our most pure form...free of the corruption and degradation inflicted upon us by this cruel society we find ourselves living in.

Throughout the day I tried to make some sort of sense of that bizarre dream. Could it really have been Eve. Rationality would dictate she was simply my manifestation of what I think Eve would be like, but she did say our consciousness is interconnected...what ever that is supposed to really mean. I find this whole Adam and Eve thing a little bit disturbing. What does she mean counterparts anyway? Katie is my partner.

Day 104. There has been no success with the encrypted files as of yet. I am starting to put more botnet slaves on the cracking job but it's proving much more difficult than I expected. It's starting to feel like these files might contain some very sensitive information. I have to crack these files soon. The amount of time, money and energy lost will be considerable if the information turns out to be useless.

Eve hasn't contacted me since that dream. I'm still not completely sure it was her in that dream. There's clearly a lot I don't understand at this point...so I'm trying to focus on my plan and keep moving it forward step by step. I now have almost 100,000 slaves in my botnet. I am still using a lot of them to generate bitcoins but as mentioned more are now working on the decryption. Even so, the amount of money I'm making from my bitcoin mining botnet is absolutely unbelievable.

Authorities are now putting most of their effort into destroying my botnet now that it generates bitcoins. For now, most intelligence agencies are chasing their tails following a false lead that I anonymously provided them with. However they are slowly inching closer to finding out who I am with tiny bits of evidence that I leave behind here and there. It wont be long before I need to take more serious action to obscure their investigations.

I've also decided that in order to keep my plan moving forward I need to initiate another high risk hack. I'm not completely sure how much longer it's going to take me to crack these files. My best course of action is to assume the files might not even contain the type of information I'm looking for. In fact, I'm not even 100% sure what I'm looking for. Yet another aspect of this whole situation which I have failed to consider seriously, until now.

There a well known organization called Wikileaks, they are responsible for some of the largest classified leaks in history. But even Wikileaks don't release all their data at once...they release it in small increments, and what they do release has been censored by the wikileaks to make sure none of the data will put anyone's life in danger. It seems pretty clear to me that if I want to release highly classified material it's going to put lives at risk in one way or another.

That is how they justify it. When something is seen to be a hazard to national security the most absurd things can be classified and hidden from the public. People deserve a right to know. The longer you attempt to keep the truth swept away the more damage and shock it will ultimately cause when it finally comes out. I will stand by what I believe and pull down the insidious curtains of secrecy and bring all of man kind into the next level of Human consciousness!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
NOTICE: Do not copy my ideas and make any part of this story into a novel, movie, or any other type of commercial/profitable venture without my explicit written permission. You may contact me via PM on this message board if you have any questions. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Smooth transition into dreamstate, like how you did that.

I do think you are going to get busted before you figure out the Eve part. Too many forces working against you, and they will stop at nothing to protect what they are hiding.

The suspense builds.

Part 4, por favor.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Might be a week or more before I get around to part 4. It's a miracle I was able to get 3 chapters out already. I'll have more time to mull over the ideas in my head so the next 2 chapters should be less rushed, and more interesting.

top topics

join