It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transplant patients = no free medications in the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

How much do you actually pay and what have been told about why you have to pay?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
The thread/title/OP is not misleading, I am talking about anti rejection drugs, and paying for them. And after that i added about prescription drugs.

Well, it is. You imply only transplant patients have to pay and now you seem to be making the distinction between anti-rejection drugs and prescription drugs.

How do you get your anti-rejection drugs?

By a prescription. As with any other drug you need for any other illness. You're just paying the prescription charge, which as I have said is but a fraction of the actual cost of the meds. You're making out like it is some sort of discrimination against transplant patients having to pay, but I can guarantee that unless you're exempt, you have to pay the charge for all drugs regardless of the illness.

Dont try to create what I havent said...I never mentioned not knowing about paying for prescription drugs...stop trying to be clever.

Actually, you seem to have got yourself confused by making a distinction which isn't there, I have merely clarifed that you are paying the same prescription charge you would pay for any drug prescribed as an outpatient.

You went off on a tangent making personal remarks about me.

Well, considering you have have had an operation costing the taxpayer tens of thousands and are now in receipt of heavily-subsidised drugs, you do strike me as someone who is complaining about something they seem ill-informed about.

For example, you seem unaware of the PPC and how this can save you ALOT of money on the charges and you also seem to be trying to make a distinction between anti-rejection drugs and any other prescribed medicine when there is none.
edit on 20/9/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Thread closed as per OP request.

<< 1   >>

join