It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones in 1998: "[snip] Jesus" - today he pretends to believe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If you really have a problem with Alex Jones call his radio show and tell the call handlers you disagree with him, he'll probably put you to the head of the list. But try and let us know when you do it because I'll want to be listening to the show when you do.

But seriously, he said something in 1998 that we can't confirm, we can't even read, and that is somehow going to make me lose respect for him? No, it does the opposite. Even if he said this, man is imperfect, and deserves forgiveness. You are just trying desperately to make him into a liar.

And...he also said (snip Satan) so wouldn't that cancel it out?

edit on 20-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
LOL at terse and thoughtless commentaries.

Foundation Of Humanity: Understand that we are ALL LIARS.

How many times do you hear someone claim that they don't lie. They are lying!!! ZOMG!!!

Another Cornerstone Of Humanity: People Change!!!

LOL @ "enlightened individuals" ... Anyhow, I was raised Lutheran... Became a CINO (Christian In Name Only)

Got bitten by a "study bug" and studied 10hrs a day nearly 7 days a week for 10 months!

Now I cannot deny being a Christian; I am also fully aware that some people wouldn't say that I am...

Only God knows the human heart.

Just remember:
Everyone Lies ... (Even Mommy & Daddy!)
Everyone Changes... (Except GOD. God isn't human but took upon himself human form; Jesus.)

Kinda like playing SimCity3000... After it's all builtup save the city file... Load up Streets Of SimCity and go drive through your city. Saving souls is optional since cars have rocket launchers etc... I mean who wouldn't wanna play GOD/Jesus. We're created like God. Mathematically Speaking: GOD > Our Understanding.

edit on 9·20·11 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Maybe he changed his mind? People do that, from time to time.

Alright, we get it. You're not a fan of Alex Jones. Create a different kind of thread, for pete's sake.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
You've made 2 points here.

(1) Someone is popular, and therefore they are good (wow, talk about sheeple, right?)

(2) Fluoride is bad. Well, the US has about 1 part per million fluoride in the tap water, and that does no damage. If you started putting upwards of 8 parts per million like in Nazi death camps, you would run into problems. So.... Jones telling you about fluoride didn't help much, did it?

I hate when people make assumptions.

1.) Where in my statement did I say Jones was good because he is popular? The guy is popular because he challenges people to think about things in a different light.

2.) Fluoride is harmful because it accumulates in the body. 1 ppm over a lifetime of drinking water, soft drinks coffee or beer from a fluoridated water supply can certainly be harmful. Just ask the people who have fluorosis.

FYI: Jones didn't tell me about fluoride. I told my kid's pediatrician back in the early 1990s that fluoride was a rat poison and I refused his prescription to fluoridate my children.

Before Alex Jones was Bill Cooper, before Bill Cooper there used to be things known as underground newspapers.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
we all said stuff back in 1998 that we dont believe in now.

Like people cant change their minds?

ATS has changed my mind about many different subjects.

OP , do you have a one track mind?

Please say yes. So your thread can be valid.

Don't feed the troll. The OP has a thing about Alex Jones for some reason. Maybe particular latent feelings? Who knows?

/TOA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join