It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Cometh this way.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I live on the East Coast of Florida. I've been hearing(feeling) sonic jet type noises almost daily as of late. Not as loud, long or creepy as that of the video...but it's definitely there.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread. I'll go through it in more detail after work. I too am in Maryland (east Baltimore county) and have noticed all of these things as well. The current state of oddities seems to have become not a topical discussion of the skeptics, but a common discussion topic of everyone. Seems everywhere I go people are commenting on how weird the weather is, the economy, etc.

We have also noticed recently that the police department and fire stations have new alarms on them. A quite different "pulsing" alarm that rings a number of times then is followed by verbal instructions which are hard to understand when listening from in the house.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

Yikes, you would have me self banish myself from ATS for questioning the OP on what I read as clearly conflicting statements? Sure, after reading my own post it seemed a bit trollish, which I pointed out, but it was my first reaction so I let it stand. I never "insulted" the OP and he/she replied with acceptable answers to my questions, maybe I don't agree with the answers but now I understand his/her view point.

Obviously you take any idea not aligned with your own, or any question about such ideas as an insult, so I respectfully apologize to the OP even though he/she wasn't insulted...just for you. Now I feel like you've forced me into my second trolling response, I must stop this disturbing trend - damn me for expressing my thoughts and questioning things!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I am not a TV watcher, but my husband had the tube on this morning and I overheard the news reporter talking about authorities "testing" a Tsunami Warning System this morning, and that it would "Only be a test"..

I found several links up and down the west coast, including the following:

kgmi.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.signonsandiego.com...

A warning system is all well and good, but it always puts me on edge when they do these "tests".

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

6g. Hurricane last winter that formed right outside of Maine. That's right in mid winter formed above Maine. (cannot find this info but its out there I'm sure)

Bull#

and the stuff about Maryland not getting floods, tornadoes and not being effected by tropical storms, basically never getting bad weather is also bull#...

Gratz on your Fear Mongered Stars and Flags.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I am not a TV watcher, but my husband had the tube on this morning and I overheard the news reporter talking about authorities "testing" a Tsunami Warning System this morning, and that it would "Only be a test"..

I found several links up and down the west coast, including the following:

kgmi.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.signonsandiego.com...

A warning system is all well and good, but it always puts me on edge when they do these "tests".

There are many places that would have loved have these warning systems in place in the the past...

Only in the USA, do people get paranoid about having a system like this.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Everything is connected, there is no such thing as conicidence

Remember, the Earth is ONE entity - Nature - connected to the cosmos, a rock floating through space, which we are a part of , not separate as most of humanity believes. EVERYTHING is energy, frequencies playing off each other, atoms arranged into various forms, constantly changing and there is an Intelligent consciousness that is the source of all things that permeates all life, all of creation. Even what we see with our own Eyes is a holographic representation the brain interprets as light enters the eye and fires off in electrical signals which is dictated by not only an individual awareness but a shared collective consciousness

How we forget being submersed & overwhelmed in this Physical Reality

A storm is coming, a complete paradigm shift

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinfall

We have also noticed recently that the police department and fire stations have new alarms on them. A quite different "pulsing" alarm that rings a number of times then is followed by verbal instructions which are hard to understand when listening from in the house.

Odd I live in baltimore county, right next to a "state of the art" Fire Station down the street from a police station. I have heard the new sirens on cars...
Or could care less about that, it good on the ears.

The verbal instruction have been around for decades, and if anything they were testing, or in the case of the earthquake, rarely using them.

Nothing new at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Littletruthseeker
I live on the East Coast of Florida. I've been hearing(feeling) sonic jet type noises almost daily as of late. Not as loud, long or creepy as that of the video...but it's definitely there.

ZOMG a Plane....creepy.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

No one said it was leaked. It's just really Odd for anyone not just Nasa to come out and tell people to stock up and be prepared. When there apparently is no sign of anything major coming. It would be like telling people to board up their houses without any kind of explanation. It's an odd video to say the least.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

nice try at derailing the thread... it wont work, your responses are not intelligent enough and do not hold any water.

All I can say on this is that things do seem odd, wrong, weird, extreme... It really does feel like something is up, so many people feel it and see it.

interesting times indeed

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

I live in northern IL.

Nothing of interest to report.

Weather has been seasonable.

Animals are all gearing up for the comeing fall.

I have not a complaint.

/yawn

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

You realize that within your title it clearly says " Big Comet " right ?

are you giving us a hint ? :-)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
there isn't a single one of us that is going to live forever and eventually THE DAY will come so....

ENJOY LIFE!

as Rober Anton Wilson said in his book "Prometheus Rising" -

"whatever the thinker can think, the prover can prove"

He was talking about the mind when he wrote that and its true. We can find any number of weird, strange, etc. things out there if we look hard enough.

I'm what you could call a "hard-core" conspiracy type so believe me I get it but at the end of the day what are we going to do about comets and weird sounds?

Take a deep breath, turn off the computer and enjoy living. There is something to be said for existing in the moment, being aware and mindful. It is a beautiful thing...

Peace!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Check number 5 on your list. why mention it as one of the coincidences/conspiracies you noticed on on ATS and then claim it was not in your post. And you are right you didn't offer any facts. Dolts like you who post this tripe rarely do. I don't know why I spend my time try to educate the perennially stupid. There is another thread you might enjoy it's the stupid thread

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I going to get friend to make a account and post how everything feels and sounds different. How technology is changing, list a few coincidences and how that means something "big is going to happen".

Even make up some things about weather in my area and hope no one else lives near by, or people are too stupid to research for themselves..

Actually sounds like fun...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just To Add to my Point on how the OP's post has very little facts.

THE OP WROTE:

I live in Maryland, I'm almost 40 and we have never had an earthquake here ever, on occasion we have hurricane's, the other day we had a tornado hit us out east, which doesn't ever happen either, and a few months ago we had something blow through called a (i think) called it a gustnado. Where a Gust of wind lays flat against the ground and does tornado type damage. Knocked down houses etc. Hurricane's happen in Maryland sometimes. But overall we do not get any bad weather. No Floods, no hurricanes (normally), no tornado's and def no Earthquakes.
We have really calm weather here most of the time. But not recently.
Six Months ago we had millions of fish die and wash up under our Bay Bridge. Things like this just don't happen in Maryland. Thunderstorms here seem to get bigger and we also have reports of sounds coming from the skies here as well.

No Earthquake uh?
Well Thats BS. We had a earthquake last year.
As A Matter of fact
According To Maryland Geological Survey
Probably needs to be updated as we have had more. That sites list every EarthQuake that has a epic center in maryland or was felt in maryland.

As of late 1993, 47 earthquakes had been reported within Maryland’s borders (Table 3 and Fig. 3). Over the next ten years, that total reached 61. (For a frequently updated list and map of Maryland earthquakes, go to the Maryland Geological Survey’s FactSheet 13.

Not many Tornadoes hmmm.. Wrong again..
We get our share of Tornadoes.(Never have heard the term gustnado used in Maryland.)

The Confirmed TORNADO in Ocean City a few days ago. As a matter of fact
Since 1950 Maryland has had 297 Reported Tornadoes.
MD Tornado History

No big deal about the dead fish either the Bay is dirty, Not only the Bay, but Baltimores Inner Harbor, has so much trash in it that surprises noone when a few dead fish are seen floating in the water. Anybody that runs around the harbor in the morning, knows how bad the water stinks in the morning. As A matter of fact when locals news show their TV Tower camera shots that look over the harbor, 90% of the time you can see a large amount of green slime or whatever the hell it is hovering in the water.

Some low laying area of Maryland DO have a history of floods.

If you are talking about the tropical storm lee that stall out and it rained for 3-4 days that happens sometimes it's called mother nature. I would suggest you research fronts, storms, low/high pressures systems, basically meteorology 101..

What I don't understand is why would you LIE, and "over dramatize" things?
Did you not suspect people to research the claims you made? But hey you got your 57 flags, and it seem fear mongering gets flags and stars now.
edit on 21-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Apparently according to European News and Russian News the strange sounds are caused from Underground tunnels being vented for various reasons. I know that there are underground tunnels in almost every country. Therefore if this is true it would explain why it is heard in different countries at different times.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

How about a link to the "European news" and "Russian news" claiming venting of tunnels.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Seek high ground,take food,lots of it,major religons and governments have hidden humanities true history from the masses,including the cyclical cataclysms that the earth experiences,think massive tsunami that hits all coastlines,please google"crop circles underground tsunami shelter",this is imperative.

Emotional reactions will do no good,no government or religon will ever be held accountable for their deciet because most of us will be gone and the survivors will literally worship any technological assistance they recieve post event.

There will be no one power left when tis is over,just pockets of humanity scattered everywhere.

Remember that our saving grace is that we were PUT HERE by other humans to do a job,we are a resource and as such some of us will be protected.

Your instincts are right ,follow them,you are one of a very priveliged few who not only can use the net to save your own life but you are in a position to actually take immediate action to do so,hundreds of millions will know when it is to late for them to parlay the resources they will need to survive,and when it is to late to make it to high ground.

There will be no one to blame,remember this,you are truly on your own,make plans,dont stop your life but make plans,if you ever take a gamble,please take one on this.This will be fast,and global,whoever can make it past the first six months has a really good chance ,starvation and lack of drinkable water will kill many survivors in the first post event months.

The governments care but are powerless and cannot risk civil rebellion in the last months leading up to the event.

Sorry for the news as I see it,good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join