It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Planes Were Hijacked on 9 11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This might partially explain one of them...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alaska flight ordered to give false hijacking alert, documentary evidence shows

..Fraser has uncovered strong evidence that contradicts official claims and statements about what happened after a Korean Airlines 747 bound for Anchorage inexplicably sent out a text message saying it was hijacked...

...the Federal Aviation Administration actually gave the order for the Korean jet to transmit the electronic signal that it was being hijacked...

...Fraser obtained FAA documents that show the agency ordered the jet to send the distress call. He also has transcripts of statements by Whitehorse RCMP officials who said the pilot told them he was ordered by the FAA to make the distress call...

...Rick Wilder, a retired pilot and air traffic controller who was working in Anchorage that day, said the "worst thing I've ever had to do" was to issue the order to the Korean jet to issue the 7500 squawk code. He said it made no sense that day and it makes no sense now.

"The 7500 squawk was the hijack code," Wilder said. "A supervisor came down and said we need to have the Korean Air squawk 7500."

"I didn't really think it was the right thing to do," he said. "So they actually left and regrouped and talked about it. I had my opinions of why it wasn't, but then later I was ordered to do it."

I'm sure all the hijacking drills going on in that timeframe and on that day had nothing to do with this, the other mystery planes, or the actual attacks, though. Nobody involved with our government is competent enough to fool us . . .

edit on 20-9-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Ted Olsen's wife did make the calls.

She was on the 'other' Flight 77.

What 'other' Flight 77? I know someone who was supposed to board flight 77 and decided in the last hour not to leave Crystal City a day earlier than they were supposed too. Actually, her husband who she had traveled to the D.C. area with talked her out of leaving a day early. It was her first time in D.C., and she said she got so creeped out in Georgetown 2 nights prior that she just wanted to get back to California.

So if there was another flight 77, where did all those people go? Where are all the children who were on their way to Hawaii via a stop in California?

I know that there had to be other people who either missed their flights or changed their minds. Where did all the people go that were supposed to be on those planes if they didn't really crash?

This is the question that has bothered me for years. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A single person can own several channels. In other counties the reporting itself was grouped toegether with several channels. The way I understand it Murdock owns several channels. The report about 8 highjacked planes might have been erroneous.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
I never heard anything from any relatives or friends of those that died in the pentagon "plane crash". You know, testimony from real people. Not a concocted story from one person that was put up to it. How about a full passenger list and interviews of people that knew these people were on this "flight".

I'm as empathetic as anyone to those who suffered tragedy that day. And I know such a thing would be difficult for relatives and friends (if the said event were real), but some emotional discomfort is worth truth about an event of such importance.

seriously . . . at this point i'm starting to wonder if half the people "on the planes" ever existed.
edit on 9/20/2011 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha20mega

Not sure about 8 planes but I read somewhere about a fifth plane.

I am still convinced that a "plane" was intended for WTC7.

But the plan went wrong. Was the Shanksville plane intended for WTC7?

How can falling debris cause fires on separate floors of WTC7?

If so was going the wrong direction - Southeast toward Washington DC

Dont see fires can spread to sepatrate floors? Its called auto exposure - fire breaks windows, sparks/heat
enter and ignite combustibles

Watch this sequence of video

www.911myths.com...

Clips 9, 10, 11 show windows failing from heat and progression of fires

top topics

<< 1   >>

join