It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I was browsing through Google when I came across a site that perked my interest. It's a site that studies aspects of scientology. However, putting that aside, as most of us do not give credit to this religion, there was a link that caught my eye.

Introduction This report was constructed from over 9 hours of video interviews, personal interviews and individual commentary. It is structured in an open question-answer format, without regard to who is asking the question and who is answering; this format also allows insertion of other data in the later part of the report in the same open Q&A format. The data is not proven or verified, but is reported as received. This report contains information on the following: The Philadelphia Project, or Project Rainbow, Phoenix Projects 1-3, origins of the Radiosonde and connections with the work of Wilhelm Reich, government weather control programs and hidden agenda, the Montauk Hind Control projects, the deliberate murder of thousands of American children in mind control research and time tunnel experiments, government time-tunnel projects and operational procedures, how Nickola Tesla and Von Neumann contributed to these projects, the "martyrdom clause", mind control by individual signature, technical ways to produce planetary holograms and Matreiya effects, the explanation behind closed time loops, government rationale and plans for the confinement camps and slave labor, Project Dreamscan, Project Moonscan, the Airborne Instrument Labs, Project Mindwrecker, the alien groups known as the Kondrashkin and their interaction with US Government mind control programs, the Kamogol II and Giza Groups, the negative Sirians, Soviet scalar weaponry, Orion Group manipulations, 6th root race incarnations, telepathy producing drugs and their use and suppression, the FAA and zero-time generators, technical spin-offs from the Philadelphia project, the International Aerospace Alliance, cross-section of implant device, Wilhelm Reich and mind control, Reichian Orgastic-type programming and its use by the US Government and Sirians, the Psi-Corps, Alien soul-trading, Montauk and the aliens from the Antares system, the Leverons, the Elohim Group, the US Navy and time-tunnel projects, the US Government and the Greys, electronic life support,systems of the Reptilian Humanoids, new life form masses over the poles and their relation to yearly outbreaks of flu-like disease, AIDS and Fort Dietrick (NSA), Maglev trains and the US underground tunnel network, the missing human genes, buried spacecraft and alien technical archives under the Giza pyramid, the coming new money, the "Black Nobility", Nordic and human copper based blood systems and physiology, the technology of cloning and the development of synthetic humans and political replacement programs, the Middle East situation, Congressional awareness of drug and alien agenda, the MIB, the US Army and the black helicopter forces, government mobile mind disruption technology, nature and purposes and the Orion Group, fourth density transmutation of the human race, geological changes, Sirian Mind Control technology, and more, along with illustrations gleaned from witnesses with photographic memory and a lot of courage. This information is supplementary to that in Chapter 7 (Matrix III).

Basically, it is an interview done on a person who was involved with the above listed secret projects.

It talks about (among other things) Radiosondes, don't know what those are? I didn't either.

Let's start with the Phoenix Project. It was a project that evolved out of the Philadelphia Project. it was a project that the Navy did in the 1930's and 1940's in an attempt to make ships invisible. They threw the switch one eventful day and the ship went into hyperspace. They had all sorts of problems with the people on the boat. It was a huge success as well as a huge failure - then they shelved it. Around 1947 it was decided to re-activate the project and it was moved to Brookhaven National Laboratories with Dr. John Von Neumann and his associates. Out of Phoenix I came Stealth technology, which I cannot talk about because of my job. It also produced all sorts of energetic little toys like the radiosonde. What is a radiosonde? Well, in all appearances it was a little white box that they attached to a balloon and sent up into the atmosphere. The government told people that it involved gathering weather data. It used a very unusual type of pulse modulation. In most cases they used a CW (continuous wave) oscillator and pulsed the signal. This turned out to be a very efficient conversion of electrical energy to etheric energy. I very recently started collecting radiosondes. I never saw a receiver. I found out that they were designed up at Brookhaven National Labs. I started to talk to people at Brookhaven and ran into a retired gentleman who used to work there. He told me that the design was originally done by Wilhelm Reich. That peaked my interest. The story goes that in about 1947 Wilhelm Reich handed the US Government a weather control device, a device that would do DOR-busting. Reich thought that if he could decrease the amount of DOR that storms would not be so violent. (DOR is the result of orgone energy coming into contact with an enclosed radioactive source. This produces a Deadly Orgone Energy - DOR - which threatens life. It is also produced in the atmosphere through other processes. The government sent the device up there into a storm and it did reduce the intensity of the storm. The government liked it, and they started another phase of the Phoenix project where they designed these "radiosondes" and started launching them in large numbers, maybe 200 to 500 per day. The radio in these things had a range of about 1oo miles. If they used so many of them, one would think that receivers for them would be common-place. I used to be a collector of radio receivers. I have over 100 in my personal collection. I have never seen a radiosonde receiver. I have heard of them but I have never seen them.

Even covers where the initial budget for these secret projects came from. Basically, Nazi gold. The things discussed are absolutely mind blowing.
I wouldn't take this information head on as fact, but a lot of what is transcribed makes sense. And the questions asked are honestly what I would be asking.
Aliens, technology, human origins, all these questions are asked and answered. If you have time, I would suggest giving it a read. In the end, the judgement call is yours. Enjoy!

Orion Technology Q&A

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Mixing alitle bit of sense with a lot of bunkum

Take the radiosone thing - he never saw a receiver?? Well a receiver is any radio receiver on the same frequency - so any tuneable radio that covers the transmission frequency!!

Modern radiosondes operate at 403 or 1680 MHz, and usually link directly to computers to download their data.

Sadly the interesting bits are just nonsense, and the sensible bits are not interesting.

join