It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geo-engineering trial follows in US slipstream

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

He wrote his first paper in 1969. It was largely ignored. He wrote another paper in the 1970s. It was basicly ignored.
His work was not recognized until the 1980s when the issue of global warming became a prominent topic.
Do I have to quote the entire website, or are you going to stop nitpicking everything?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I think your all mixed up, sorry. Its the same Matt Andersson.

Well you seem to be a little misinformed there because you may want to read this....

By 2004, Indigo had voluntarily idled its operations after challenges in securing additional capitalization.

and this....

The original Indigo White Paper was titled "Redesigning the Traditional Airline Model" and published in the Spring 2000 edition of Institutional Investor's Journal of Private Equity. Indigo Founder and former CEO Matt Andersson also reviewed several of Indigo's broader aerospace, consumer and public policy initiatives in his book "The New Airline Code" published in 2005.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well it looks like Phage is right it is a defunct airline. A little research goes a long way.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Do I have to quote the entire website, or are you going to stop nitpicking everything?

No but a link would be nice.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This website looks especially interesting and worthy of future reference.
casehistories.geoengineer.org...

MISSION:
The goals of this effort are multi-fold:

To provide a useful, high quality and absolutely free tool for the engineer and geologist of practice to the benefit of the Profession and society.

To establish a high quality publication focused on the practice of the geoengineering Profession.

Through case histories link the practice of geotechnical engineering, rock mechanics and engineering geology.

To create an online database of high quality data in geoengineering.

Areas of Interest

The “International Journal of Geoengineering Case Histories” covers the broad area of practice in geoengineering. Particularly, topics related to the following categories are of interest:

Soil Mechanics
Engineering Geology
Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
Soil Dynamics
Geoenvironmental Engineering
Deep and Shallow foundations
Retaining structures
Deep Excavations
Rock Mechanics
Tunneling
Underground structures
Applications of Geosynthetics
Landslides and Slope Stabilization
Dam engineering and embankments
Special Geotechnical Structures
Forensic engineering
Applications of Constitutive Modelling
Landfill engineering
Reconnaissance of Natural Disasters
Geotechnical Aspects of Monuments and Historic Sites

And some people think geo-engineering only pertains to the Earth's climate.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

No but a link would be nice.

There is a link.
Directly underneath where it says 'From 1969".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Maybe you should have read the home page because this is what it says or what they call geoengineering..

The “International Journal of Geoengineering Case Histories” covers the broad area of practice in geotechnical engineering (soils and rocks), geotechnical earthquake engineering, environmental geotechnics and engineering geology. Papers on well- documented case histories with emphasis on observations and data collected during and after project construction are invited. The journal aims to become an efficient mean of publishing and distributing high quality data from construction and research projects by taking advantage of the opportunities provided by the internet. Emphasis is given in the methods used to collect the data, and the project’s design and construction details.

Don't see anything about aerosol spraying in the atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That's the point I was trying to make. Another poster in another thread that is also on this thread stated that geo-engineering only had to do with the climate. I was simply pointing out that it has to do with engineering everything about the planet and not just the atmosphere and climate.

These are currently being designed and are a large component of geo-engineering:
www.trendhunter.com...

This artificial tree is definitely not for decoration. In fact, it’s a creation that will help clean our air.

Researchers at Arizona-based Global Research Technologies are working on the first fake tree by combining all sorts of materials that absorb carbon dioxide from the air to mimic a tree’s natural properties. One of the basic materials, for example, is an alkaline resin developed by Professor Klaus Lackner at Columbia University in New York. It reacts with acidic carbon dioxide to do its work.

I like these a lot better than aerosols.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

That's nice. But I notice that there is nothing about climate or influencing climate in that list.
Ok, you win. But what can we call the whole climate change influencing thing now since "geoengineering" means something other than the generally accepted term? We've been using the wrong name for it I guess.
edit on 2/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You maybe are just intimidated that he is so accomplished, yet truthful.

Intimidated? No. Accomplished people don't intimidate me.
I'm currently looking for a way to contact him to inquire about the letter.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

www.linkedin.com...

This should give you a place to start for contacting Mr. Andersson.

Hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Would you be disturbed to learn its the truth?
Just curious.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Oh, btw...you might also want to learn a little about The Black Budget,
and how many programs operate within that realm.
edit on 8-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yes, I would be disturbed to learn that.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What does the black budget have to do with geoengineering? Oh wait it doesn't as this is not a thread about black budgets it is about geoengineering,correct or did I miss the change when this became a black budget thread?

Please enlighten me all wise one how they are related?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Oh, btw...you might also want to learn a little about The Black Budget, and how many programs operate within that realm.

So when did the UN discuss openly programs that operate within The Black Budget?

I am pretty sure they don't as the Black Budget is highly classified.

A black budget is a budget that is secretly collected from the overall income of a country, a corporation, a society of any form, a national department, and so on. A black budget usually covers expenses related to military research. The budget is kept secret for national security reasons

and

The United States Department of Defense has a black budget it uses to fund expenditures, called black projects, it does not want to disclose publicly. The annual cost of the United States Department of Defense black budget was estimated at $32 billion in 2008[1] but was increased to an estimated $50 billion in 2009.[

en.wikipedia.org...

Geoengineering doesn't have anything to do with The Black Budget, but please show how they are related?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Why do you assume its the U.N. in charge of the Black Budget?
The Pentagon is over that area of operations...you know...The MIC.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Why do you assume its the U.N. in charge of the Black Budget? The Pentagon is over that area of operations...you know...The MIC.

Did I say the UN is in charge of The Black Budget? No what I said is the UN doesn't have anything to do with the black budget and if they did they would not be publicly talking about it now would they? And when did the Pentagon get mentioned it didn't?

I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, because you obviously did not understand what I said.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, because you obviously did not understand what I said.

Please, before you carry on with more silly insults...
Please go back and re read the first OP, and the comments section. Then re read
the posted screen shots...you may have a light bulb come on.

The Pentgon is the ultimate oversight of The Black Budget, which in turn would
be where the clandestine operations were directed from. That was the premise of
this whole entire thread.

Its fairly simple.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And just for the record, Mr. Andersson seems to have had a sudden desire
to spread the world on clandestine solar radiation management. (aka chemtrails by CTers)

It seems he published other comments in The Economist.
The Co-Option of Global Warming

Comments by Matt Andersson

.www.economist.com...
Ever since the late Edward Teller co-authored the 1997 paper, “Global Warming and Ice Ages: Prospects for Physics-Based Modulation of Global Change,” the global warming industry has been on a global cooling agenda. Or at least that’s what they think.

Teller advocated for a massive application of metal particulates, among other materials, into the atmosphere to create a reflective “metallic sun screen” that results in lowered UV radiation and assumed cooling. But this metallic screen was also discovered to possess the inherent capability to act as a transmission or amplification “web” for various military directed energy weapons and for tactical weather modification, as well as a potential suspension and delivery medium for bio-warfare purposes, including depopulation. Together, these three agendas have become fused into a new self-reinforcing “iron triangle.” Every day across the US, Canada and many parts of Europe, high-altitude mission-specific tanker, civil and other aircraft are spraying hundreds of metric tons of polymerised and ionised sub-micron barium, thorium, uranium and aluminum, among other materials (including mercury and arsenic), under the ambiguity and abstraction of a benign UN public-private atmospheric and geo-engineering program directed at countering “global warming.”

Warming and "climate change" is the lead retail rationale, but it is a ruse. It can be easily rationalised and integrated into large established scientific, academic, government and industrial professional, political and social networks. It positions well into public communication and messaging, and is subsumed into humanitarian and emotional social management themes with low or relatively isolated and unorganised public resistance. Institutionalisation and abstraction is central to achieving passive cooperation. Psychological management of the program actors (like the abstraction of concentration camp “doctors” or “medicalised” experiments) uses a traditional blend of diffusion, targeted power motivation, deception and abstraction and Aesopian language and ambiguity routines, for enablers. The material suppliers are merely embedded in normalised commercial and military purchasing routines and formatting. The reality of the "Globe Warming and Climate Change" agenda is that climate is being manipulated to warm and modify parts of the globe in service to resource manipulation and extraction.

The earth may or may not be naturally warming, and industrial human activity may or may not be causal. But one thing appears rather clear: the atmospheric domain is under human institutional influence if not increasingly direct technical manipulation and control. That power is not in service to society or under open accountability: it serves special interests in the pursuit of power, profit and control. And you’re in the way.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So, this pretty much verified what folks have said one here countless times.. Chemtrails

They were cloud seeding back in the Vietnam war, no telling how advanced it's become nowadays.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join