It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas style advertising to boost Californias Economy possibly others?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I know most of you are wondering what is this person trying to get to? Simple. Vegas style advertising. Before I continue, this thread would benefit California, and it may benefit other states if you take it into consideration. I have been to Vegas plenty of times. I am a Los Angeles resident, and for some odd reason I like the feeling when I wake up early in the morning in the hotel room you have an instant service at your expense, and a channel for night life, restaurants even in-house food services (when I say in-house foods that's delivery by the way). I like the fact that they have a channel for all those things. If a hotel is within a vicinity then a small portion of a city would be considered that as well. This has nothing to do with being lazy, but the fact is advertising on a particular channel so you can find out what's happening live or even order food from your television set would be a plus. It would also be more applicable to maybe seniors or anyone else that may have handicaps ex. someone who is blind or deaf. Your thoughts? People who actually been to Vegas.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

new topics

join