It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hooters-girls of Beijing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

I'm not going to argue that point with you.
YES, SEX SELLS!!!!! But I'm Sorry, I don't see the Sex here, I see Very Good Looking Young Ladies wearing shorts and t-shirts and dancing

Please, Do Not look, Please cover your eyes or look away, There are many, many other threads, Religious Threads Too!
Sorry, I go to the beach in in California and see more Skin than these HOOTERS videos.
As far as our 21 year old daughter working for HOOTERS,,,, That is her choice and I would be Proud of Her, That Does not Make Her a HO,,,,,,,, She Can Not Dance, But WTH she could try.
My Wife even being her age, LOOKS GOOD,,, and she can Dance!!!!!!
So, Don't go to Hooters, Stay away from the Beach and Don't Look In Our Back Yard At Night When My Chinese Wife and I Are Shinny Dipping and Enjoying Each Other Company On Our Own Property!

YES, I Had Our Pool Put In,,, Because SEX SELLS!
edit on 20-9-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

SWEET!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Sadly, she could not work there as we were in the process of getting her legally immigrated. Now we are both living in Poland while she wanders aimlessly in immigration limbo. But when she returned to Poland, she was a d cup. Polish girls come from good stock.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

Yes I agree with what your saying and I understand the logic however the real issue IMO is the end result. opinions are often based on upbringing and life XP and as such are prone to ambiguous ethical and moral viewpoints.
It's the hard data on these things that concern me. What are the end results for society, regardless of individual opinion.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

D CUP

I think my wife is a B Cup,,,,
That's OK, I've Always Said,,,,,
I'm The C E O Of The Itty Bitty Titti Committee.

I'm sorry to hear about the USCIS Limbo you're caught in.
Are you waiting for a new interview date?
I Hope All Goes Well For You and Your Wife.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

LoL, Well fist we made the mistake of sending a money order, which was promply stolen and the papers misplaced, then she was about to get her interview and her mom was in a car accident and slipped into a coma. She went home, and didnt apply for permission to leave(which could have taken a month!), and cannot re enter due to overstaying her tourist visa. We had to start over from the beginning and 5 years later she still has 6+ months to go.

Why is Poland not on the visa waiver program, they have been with us in Afghanistan since forever, and even helped with prisoners on their soil.

Sorry for the off topic post, but as far as hooters goes, at least the profits made in china will go back into American pockets!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

death to simply put it.....the only thing we know for sure is we all die and so does everything else....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86
reply to post by guohua

LoL, Well fist we made the mistake of sending a money order, which was promply stolen and the papers misplaced, then she was about to get her interview and her mom was in a car accident and slipped into a coma. She went home, and didnt apply for permission to leave(which could have taken a month!), and cannot re enter due to overstaying her tourist visa. We had to start over from the beginning and 5 years later she still has 6+ months to go.

Why is Poland not on the visa waiver program, they have been with us in Afghanistan since forever, and even helped with prisoners on their soil.

Sorry for the off topic post, but as far as hooters goes, at least the profits made in china will go back into American pockets!

No that's OK, I understand, and some times it helps to talk, YUP!!!!! Money Order,,, Big Mistake, but you didn't know. Bad luck with that accident, I hope she's better.
I also Hope You did your own paper work, don't use a Lawyer, their worthless and they normally don't pay close attention to the paper trail and often cause then Long Delays People Have.
Did you fill out an I-130?
I did my wife and our daughter, 16 months later they had their interview. China is Not Even in the Running for the Visa Wavier Program.
I really Wish you Luck,,, I Know,,, I have friends that have been in that position and my best friend, Gave Up and they live Happily in China.
GOOD LUCK.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

There was a place like that on the South Carolina border with Georgia. It did a decent business until the owner died. I think the city bought the building and land back afterwards and closed it down.

The girls were mediocre looking and the food wasn't any better. The place still did a steady business with their food. After a certain time I think it was also a strip club.
edit on 20-9-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987

death to simply put it.....the only thing we know for sure is we all die and so does everything else....

YES, YES, YES, Life is Short Enough!!!!! Why Not Enjoy It?

W T H You can live your life and worry about what other people are thinking about you! WHY?
Why worry your self into an early grave,, Have Fun,,,, I've lived many. many more years than you.
Spent the first 28 years of my life living the Pentecostal Life Style and I Was So Miserable!!!

Slowly started to live my life the way it made me Happy and I didn't hurt any one and I didn't Break any Laws and you know what? I have not look back, I have not regretted it at all.

I'm Happy,,,,, I'm Retired and I can look in the mirror every morning with no regrets

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

The i-130 is approved. We started out with no lawyer, but I volunteered on the campaign of a local politican and I went to him and he straightened everything out and is doing it for no charge as a return favor. It is laughable though, her uncle owns a business and racks up credit card bills on a fake social security number, not to mention all the people who jump the border daily. No wonder they dont go the legal route, it is aweful! Most Americans think the law is still that once you marry someone everything is automatic!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
pretty cool, but i know tipping is only customary in some areas...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Who cares about Al Bundy
..JK...I'm trying to picture Al Bundy now that you mentioned it...with his hands inside his pants in China and passing his usual comments...Now I'm also imagining Kelly working at Hooters in China
That was a hilarious show (sad upto certain extent).

Its the same in many parts of the world that the US culture is widely accepted as it is liberating many people from the traditional norms and tabboos. Its the Politics that many around the world cannot withstand

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

After few drinks, mediocre looks sizzlin Hot

On the contrary, the strip club may seem busy and all but generally the people
pace it and dont buy too many drinks as it is expensive and the girls never let you sit in peace.

They should have kept it a restaurant with mediocre looking girls

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

D CUP

Are you a male or a female? The OP suggests that you are the female talking about your husband and now you are talking about your wife? I'm confused. Unless both the husband and female are using the same account then it would make sense.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Those girls are so cute!!!!! Although it may just be me, I have a thing for chinese, korean, and japanese girls!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by guohua

D CUP

Are you a male or a female? The OP suggests that you are the female talking about your husband and now you are talking about your wife? I'm confused. Unless both the husband and female are using the same account then it would make sense.

We both use the account, My husband start the account in 2008 and I do most of the posting.
In one of the Replies here, you'll see where my husband said,,,,,, mr guohua is posting now.
I hope that cleared up misunderstanding you might of had

In do use this forum more than my husband, It is a GREAT Forum and a Good Place To continue to Learn English!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Most Americans think the law is still that once you marry someone everything is automatic!

You're correct! By the way, sense an earlier poster was confused about the Gender of the replier

I'm guohua, replying.
Your above statement is Very True. Just because you Marry and American Does Not Make You A Citizen!
No, My Husband, Worked for the Government of the United States of America, When we meet and Married.
We had to apply for my Visa and Green card and My husband did all the paper work himself.
I am an American Citizen now and Very PROUD of That Fact!
We go back to China every year or two and stay 30 days or longer sometimes. I Love China, It was My Home For Most Of My Life, I was at Tiananmen Square Protest.
I am an American Now, But I still Dream in Chinese!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
Those girls are so cute!!!!! Although it may just be me, I have a thing for chinese, korean, and japanese girls!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
OK, OK, I'm a little Late, But Here It Is,,, The Hooters History and Hooters Locations around the world.
And a little Explanation about the Hooters Girls Outfits.

HOA Restaurant Group, LLC is the Atlanta-based operator and franchiser of over 455 Hooters locations in 44 states in the US, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, England, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Korea, Mexico, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan and the Virgin Islands. The privately held corporation owns 160 units.

As We Have Said Before in These Threads,,,,, Sex Appeal Sales!!!!!!
Did you know,,,,, Hooters hires both Males and Females

The element of female sex appeal is prevalent in the restaurants, and the company believes the Hooters Girl is as socially acceptable as a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, or a Radio City Rockette. The Hooters system employs over 25,000 people - over 17,000 of which are Hooters Girls. The "nearly world famous" Hooters Girls are the cornerstone of the Hooters concept, and as part of their job, these all-American cheerleaders make promotional and charitable appearances in their respective communities. Hooters hires women who best fit the image of a Hooters Girl to work in this capacity. The chain hires both males and females to work in management and host, staff, service bar, and kitchen positions. The Hooters Girl uniform consists of orange shorts and a white tank top. Pantyhose and bras are required.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
there is something to be said for asian women

there is something to be said for hooters

and definate something to be said about hooters in china but that would be an extreme tc violation.

i think its great more power to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join