It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hooters-girls of Beijing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
OK, I put this in General Chit Chat because, I'm asking a question of you.
Really, What do you think of Hooters in China and Chinese Girls as Hooter Girls.
Myself being Chinese, ( Older Generation ) I like it. The last time my husband and I went back to my home in Harbin China, we went through Beijing and took the train.
We visited McDonald's, Pizza Hut ( 2 hour wait for Pizza ) and Kentucky Fried Chicken this year when we go back, I'm dragging my husband ( I don't believe I will need to drag him ) to HOOTERS!!!!!
Yes, I'm Chinese Born and Raised, My husband is American, Born and Raised!

I think it's GREAT and Yes, You'll here the Chinese people talk about how they are enjoying American Culture and how they like to learn American Culture and YES, Part of America is FAT,,,,, So What????

Here is the video, I hope you like it. I apologize, there are English Subtitles, it is a news report from China.

Please ignore the 2008 Politics being asked. Most young Chinese Women could careless about politics in America.

Now if the MODS feel this thread needs to be moved or deleted, so be it, I do not want to offend anyone.
edit on 20-9-2011 by guohua because: spelling

edit on 20-9-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
dear china hooters please come to canada with your womenz.....O.O HERRO!!!!!!!!!!! why is it seem Asian girls are just so sexy in american attire.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987
dear china hooters please come to canada with your womenz.....O.O HERRO!!!!!!!!!!! why is it seem Asian girls are just so sexy in american attire.

Thank You and My Husband Says The Same Thing,,,,,,
I can't put on anything with out him doing his best to take it off of me,,,,,

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Lol you go home to China to eat macdonalds, pizza hut and kfc..

You can do that where you are I'd bet!

Chinese hooters... ironic that I just read in the paper that a very populat tv show in China, super girl or something - the equivalent of xfactor or some talent show - was cancelled and replaced by a show that teaqches girls how to cook and be at home.

China begins to purge 'vulgar ' tv shows.

The show, produced by Hunan Satellite Television, attracted as many as 400 million viewers in its heyday to watch would-be pop stars sing off against each other.

However, a spokesman for the station said it would cancel Super Girl from next year's schedule and instead replace the programme with "shows that promote moral ethics and public safety, and provide practical information for housework".

I just cannot imagine an Al Bundy in China, hand in pants, quirked smile, thinking about Hooters girls... I just cant.. lmao

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

haha yw and i dont blame your hubby haha...its just something about you short sexy asian womans that look so good....

also the al bundy comment...the man is my idol and i dont see it going over well specially over there hahaa....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
who wouldn't like that? seriously, you could put a hooters anywhere on the map and guys are gonna like it (cept maybe in england). people don't go there for the food....

though I don't understand the big deal on it being "american culture". like I said, a hot woman is hot in any culture.
and if you guys got mcdonald's there, me and all americans would just like to apologize in advance for that, that stuff wasn't meant for consumption.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
who wouldn't like that? seriously, you could put a hooters anywhere on the map and guys are gonna like it (cept maybe in england). people don't go there for the food....

though I don't understand the big deal on it being "american culture". like I said, a hot woman is hot in any culture.
and if you guys got mcdonald's there, me and all americans would just like to apologize in advance for that, that stuff wasn't meant for consumption.

but in Europe they could do it without the shirt if they wanted...now that would be one hell of a hooters!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

if that was possible someone would of done it already. I mean thats a goldmine, wings and breast!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hooters is an awful overpriced place filled with sad and lost women. Don't support this place.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

if that was possible someone would of done it already. I mean thats a goldmine, wings and breast!!!

maybe they have and they just havnt told us so it doesnt tarnish the name and we try and get it here! you know all those human rights people....might go have a hay day...its something to look for...btw i will support it people gotta feed there kids yo...a jobs a job.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Star and flag for the best video on ATS ever.
Yeah we'll be going to war with China soon. Gimme a break.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Ha`la`tha, You're correct, we can eat all the fast food we want here. Guess What,,,,, My husband only eats My Chinese Home Cooking here. Some times we go out to a Chinese Restaurant for Americanized Chinese Food!
We shop at Lam's, Lee Lee's or the Chinese Cultural Center here in at home.
There are times My Husband Will Crave,,,,,, Sausage Gravy and Biscuits for breakfast or Hash Browns Bacon and Eggs and I will Gladdy go to the store and buy these items and cook for him,

But when he's in China with me, He's on vacation and Pizza is his Vacation Meal of Choice.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Some people go there for the food. My 5 foot Polish wife was in love with wings from hooters. After eating there twice a week for a few months, the hooters girls encouraged her to apply for a job there. Chicken wings are a surefire way to gain at least a cup size!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
Hooters is an awful overpriced place filled with sad and lost women. Don't support this place.

Maybe you should tell these guys, They didn't read your post.
This is mr. guohua posting I'm not in the video,,,,,,,, G-D my wife would KILL ME,,, If I Touch Any Of That

Maybe they need to be told also!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86
reply to post by guohua

Some people go there for the food. My 5 foot Polish wife was in love with wings from hooters. After eating there twice a week for a few months, the hooters girls encouraged her to apply for a job there. Chicken wings are a surefire way to gain at least a cup size!

ROTFLMAO

That is Funny,,,,,, 5 foot tall?
I bet you get all the Wings You Could Ever Eat Now,,, You Lucky Dog,,,,, You

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Oh Wow!!! I got censored and sent a warning for making a joke concerning the loud booming noises heard around the world, Chuck norris and the male organ.........But this is O.K?????

Woo hoo, Hooters. You don't feel like someone's being exploited by these kinda places??
The girls, the customers, society in general?
Either women are or are not sexual objects, make up your minds society.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
Star and flag for the best video on ATS ever.
Yeah we'll be going to war with China soon. Gimme a break.

If We Go To War With My Wifes Home Land,,,,,,, Meet me here, I'll be hanging out with these guys

Look UP,,,, Please Notice The American Flag

Yes, They Really Hate The Big Ugly Americans

Yes, Yes, Americans are more FUN!!!!

So My ATS Family, The wife and I have been on ATS for some time now. We hope we haven't offended anyone
with the Question About Hooters and China. The wife wanted to show you, Just how Americanized The Younger Generation of China have Become. You'll notice if you watch the videos the 35 and Older Chinese are having a problem with all this dancing and scantly clothe women.
BUT,,,,,,, Their in HOOTERS and That Is One Small Step for them. They will take that next step.
Heck, They Have Wal-Mart and K-Mart and They Love those stores.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
Oh Wow!!! I got censored and sent a warning for making a joke concerning the loud booming noises heard around the world, Chuck norris and the male organ.........But this is O.K?????

Woo hoo, Hooters. You don't feel like someone's being exploited by these kinda places??
The girls, the customers, society in general?
Either women are or are not sexual objects, make up your minds society.

to put it simple and make my point...sex sells regardless of how you or others feel its a proven method to sell a product is to put a beautiful fit woman in front lines and things sell....those who boohoo and complain ither couldn't do it and are jealous or just need something to complain about...i have no issue with a good looking girl dressing in something appealing to show off...now im not saying make yourself look like a ho....but you can still be sexy and look decent and be appealing to men/women. also sex also sells to women why do you think all the lady commercials are done by woman people find attractive and sexy?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I should state that I am a 31 year old heterosexual man ie: the target audience.

My issue with this is societies bi-polar attitude towards this sort of thing.
sex does sell just as shooting your neighbour dead across the back fence will settle a dispute, it doesn't make it right.

We as citizens need to take responsibility for the way we govern ourselves and by extension our societies and the world.
What is the logic for using sex to sell? and what is the logic behind that? and so on. where does it end? when its your daughter, sister, wife or mother up there half naked on a bill board maybe?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

see and while i understand your point the fact of the matter it is sells because of the way it works....they use your own body chemicals to get you to make that purchase.....hell sometimes its subconsciously done....its a way of trickery to get you to purchase something you otherwise wouldn't because you dont see the use or you like something else ect.....its really hard to go into an all out explanation on how and why it works..

now for the second part i could understand if it was my daughter wife sister sure i may not approve but lets say they still have some - cloths on they dont mind their being payed they have a roof over their head food in there belly and they dont mind.....is it my job to take it into my own hands and say you know what i dont think this is right idc how you feel you need to stop....now i could understand if it was purely disgraceful but its really in the eyes of the person and how they we're/are raised....just because you see something as garbage someone might see it as art.....make sense?
edit on 20-9-2011 by Calex1987 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join