It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo being transported in las vegas (pictures)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Watched the video you described, and yes, the objects look very similar.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
very interesting

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The President of the United States travels with more security. The secret service actually shuts down sections of the highway. You really think that a couple of police patrol cars are sufficient to secure a UFO? Have you seen the type of security they have at Area 51? You can't even legally look at it. And that's for planes and other aircraft that originate from this planet. There is no way the picture is showing a UFO. It's too much of a risk to the status quo.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

I see your point of view but with regard to security the populous would be intrigued and fascinated with first hand knowledge of an Intergalactic Craft. If the president did not have plenty of security - why - the populous might want some answers from him about the chaos in which they live.

I still say there is no evidence to rule out the reality of an Intergalactic Craft being transported on the back of the truck in the supplied photographs. Why cover it if it is just a prop - spa bath - drill bit - whatever? why not just let everyone see what it is? People are sick of being lied to - people are waking up - are you?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

One question that nobody cared to answer was "is this a civilian truck?".

If it is, why would the government (or any government related agency or organisation) use that method? It would be a new possibility of leaking information about the event.

And even if there is no need to hide it, I have seen many times trucks with the load covered, probably to protect it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Is it a civilian truck? I had a quick look at the photographs but cannot tell. Maybe someone who knows trucks can tell.

One thing is for sure - very unusual shape - very unusual journey - very unusual all round.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
To me it sort of resembles a weather radar dish like the below image.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by rbnhd76

thats hilarious.

somebody needs to superimpose "pics, it happened" onto one of these images and make it avatar size pronto.

My caption would be...........

"UFO FAIL"

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join