It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Extreme Islamist Terrorist Gang Nabbed In The UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just a heads up for all of us hoping that Extreme Islamist Anti Western Terrorist Groups/Gangs are fading and not a threat to trhe peace of the west.
Luckily these peace loving guys have been nabbed before a possible 9/11 style event could be enacted against the British public.
Ten out of ten for British Policing.

Below is the link describing the extremists capture.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

f the british police
where are the cops that will stand up to the money hoarding old man pigs in that country

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yeah 10 out of 10 for British policing, they are so good arent they, lol, spare us.

"Police say the arrests were made by unarmed officers, indicating there was no expectation of finding explosives or weapons during the raids.
David Rose, 50, a marketing executive who lives next to the address raided in Moseley, said: ‘They took away the father’s black cab and three or four other cars owned by the sons. The police also found a lot of religious paraphernalia – a loud hailer, Islamic leaflets and other stuff."

Bahahah, taht says it all doesnt it, the cops new they had no weapons and no explosives, but hey they were very dangerous they did have "reigious paraphernalis" in the form of Islamic leaflets.

More lies and scare tactics by the corrupt authorities, they should do us all a favour and arrest themselves, lock themselves up, and throw away the key.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Have you not heard, reading is a very very dangerous pastime and may lead to amongst other things headaches, tiredness and the assimilation of new ideas and beliefs. Damn, i for one am very glad they got the nutjobs.

If only we had corporal punishment back!. (i know it is the lowest form, but i cant help it sometimes)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Would you rather they waited?....until they blew to bits British men, women and children?

The pervasive anti Authority stench on ATS in relation to Anti terrorism is surely worrying to those of us on ATS who believe in the "right to be secure in your own nation."

I congratulate the competent and efficient British Police , for thwarting yet another murderous extremist Islamist gang of thugs.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Haxsaw

Would you rather they waited?....until they blew to bits British men, women and children?

The pervasive anti Authority stench on ATS in relation to Anti terrorism is surely worrying to those of us on ATS who believe in the "right to be secure in your own nation."

I congratulate the competent and efficient British Police , for thwarting yet another murderous extremist Islamist gang of thugs.

i would rather that happened, but then again i dont because they would use it as an excuse for more war..you cant win

i dont think you should be secure in your own nation because your security is at expense of the hundreds of other nations in the world that we hold at economic ransom.

i dont think the british police are competent and efficent. 90% of their effort goes to persecuting poor people for stupid crimes that dont effect others. of course they do some good but thats not worth much considering the rest

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Lets keep in mind that MAJORITY of arrests in this country for 'terrorism' don't lead to any convictions and most people arrested are let off with no charge. Current stats say that about two thirds are false alarms, but by that time those innocent people have already had their names and faces all over the papers and the population thinks we're under attack.

Only 17% of those arrested under the terrorist act are actually charged with terrorist offenses.

There's an interesting report by the Home Office HERE.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
From what I gather it was islamic extremist leaflets etc. Now anyone with an iota of intelligence knows that the islam religion teached peace not kill none believers etc.
And please correct me if I'm wrong everyone who follows the main religions basically follows the same god just different aspects of it.
I think the coppers were right to arrest them personally as all it would take is for them to recruit someone with a brain wired wrong, and that would be hundreds maybe thousands dead.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
To be fair, I think there is a very fine line between ensuring civil liberties and compromising national security and vice versa.

Now I'm no great lover of the British police but I must say they have a great record of apprehending these terrorists before they actually commit acts of terrorism.

Yeah, they've made the occassional mistake but I prefer that rather than erring on the side of caution and innocent people being injured or killed.

And of course it's open to abuse and civil liberties are threatened, but maybe people should think that if these religious fanatics had no desire to commit these acts then that potential would not be there.

And surprisingly the same old suspects are up in arms.

I wonder what their reaction would be if a member of their family were harmed in any terrorist attack?
One suspects they would criticise police incompetence and inactivity.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The police world wide are damned if they do, damned if they don't.

I'm not a huge fan of cops anywhere in the world, but you can't blame them when they do something right.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
Lets keep in mind that MAJORITY of arrests in this country for 'terrorism' don't lead to any convictions and most people arrested are let off with no charge. Current stats say that about two thirds are false alarms, but by that time those innocent people have already had their names and faces all over the papers and the population thinks we're under attack.

Only 17% of those arrested under the terrorist act are actually charged with terrorist offenses.

There's an interesting report by the Home Office HERE.

common tacktick.

now they have a record, fingerprints and maybe, DNA.

so it's all good!

new topics

top topics

join