It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best only real evidence I have seen. (Staight From HOAX App)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CN1018

Yup, debunked. I love technology but it annoys me how we can just punch in some options in our phones and voila, "instant proof". It makes investigating the paranormal so much more difficult.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CN1018

They do have fake ghost pic apps for Android phones. Quick search on mine. Not sure if they have the exact picture, though, I don't like downloading stuff. But yeah, they have ghost pic apps for Android.

IMO, OP, get her back. Nothing too huge, but prank the heck out of her.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah
reply to post by CN1018

They do have fake ghost pic apps for Android phones. Quick search on mine. Not sure if they have the exact picture, though, I don't like downloading stuff. But yeah, they have ghost pic apps for Android.

OK fair enough. I will give the OP the benefit of the doubt then.

The picture is fake. I guess it does not matter who faked it anyway. Either way it is a hoax

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
haha busted, fail thread

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

I see it its Mr Bill and his head has been cut off!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It is a fake photo...I think your girlfriend is playing a joke on you!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I can see a white figure from a box-type object in the middle left.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ban this hoaxer

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
How many pages does this need before it's moved to the hoax bin?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by nithaiah
reply to post by CN1018

OK fair enough. I will give the OP the benefit of the doubt then.

The picture is fake. I guess it does not matter who faked it anyway. Either way it is a hoax

There is no way that they took that picture with any of the LG ENV phones, I have both (the LG ENV3 and the LG ENV Touch). There are no apps to download for these phones as they just came out before the whole Smartphone thing got huge.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Not good my friend... It's posts like this that make people loose credibility!
edit on 20-9-2011 by Beowolfs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I really do not know. I wish I did she told me she took the photo you know as much as I do. I guess her buddy must have made it with an ipod or something and sent it to her. I am 100% honest I do not like to mislead.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

If admins want to ban me for something I did not know let them. I got played simple as that. I got excited and wanted to show ATS I guess I will not share anything from now on.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ok guys, look. Some of you are just being mean. Honestly there is good reason to believe that the OP was being honest and was just tricked by their girlfriend....

to you newer members who are just coming in posting off topic little jokes or saying " ban him".

You are not helping and are detracting from the site. Try leading by example. If you do not like how this thread went, then be the change you wish to see.

Yes, the picture is fake. There are similar apps (according to another member) that can be used on other phones, this is enough for me. I am giving the OP the benefit of the doubt over his intentions.

ATS is a place where the best of the best come to discuss "alternative" topics, not to be mean and rude to each other.We are better than that here. If you want to be mean to each other, this is not the website for that.

Here, we welcome, intelligent, civil discussion only.

OP, I still say you should get your girlfriend back.

Peace and love.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join