It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best only real evidence I have seen. (Staight From HOAX App)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Uhh why are you talking if you dont read? I am not a moron I just got played sorry. Why type out anything if you have nothing good to say.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crumbles
reply to post by CN1018

If that is true I hate my girlfriend now for freaking me out.

If it was really your girlfriend and not you trying to trick us. Don't hate her. She probably was just messing with you because of your apparent interest in the subject.

If it was you messing with us though, We totally hate you now.

Nah, we don't hate you.

ATS knows all the tricks.
edit on 20-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

That's the thing I know ATS knows all the tricks of the trade. I honestly thought she was showing me real proof of a haunted house.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CN1018
Just look on here and you will see the same figure from the app.

Yup. I see it.

this is a hoax

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That's the thing I know ATS knows all the tricks of the trade. I honestly thought she was showing me real proof of a haunted house.

Well, then, please do not take it personal when this thread is moved to the hoax bin.

Unless you are making it all up... Then take it personal.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well thanks everyone for clearing that up I feel 100% stupid now, but I'm not going to wake her up I will be the bigger person

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I hope it does! I don't like to mislead people. Honestly thought I had something I showed all my buddies at work got them all freaked out now I have to let them down.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well thanks everyone for clearing that up I feel 100% stupid now, but I'm not going to wake her up I will be the bigger person

This could be a fine time to plot your revenge. If she still thinks you're not savvy to her trickery, I say take advantage of this opportunity. Then, report back to us with the details!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

I am giving you a hard time. It's cool. We get lots of people hoaxing and we always find out. So excuse my doubt if you are being 100% honest.

Like another suggested, now would be a good time to plot your revenge on her.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CN1018

Now thats what I love about ATS...LEARNING! Didn't know they had apps like that. THANKS!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Any suggestions?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Saran Wrap the toilette seat.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Any suggestions?

I don't know. Don't let her know you figured it out... Maybe play it up.... Make it seem like you are really bothered... See if you can scare her back. Dont be too mean though.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

It is not from an app it is from a envy 2 and my phone is an envy touch which neither have apps that I'm aware of.

Guys, can this app be downloaded to phones other than the Iphone? If not, this post would suggest the OP is not being fully honest.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
ooooooohhh I got it!!!

Tell her that you have been in contact with the local TV station and they are ready to do an interview with the both of you. Then when it gets hairy.....Dump her.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Any suggestions?

start packing and tell her you're moving because you are scared. OR continuously change her computer setting to annoy the crap out of her. I'd suggest slowing the mouse speed to almost nothing, or the good old internet icon that turns off the computer every time. Those are fairly harmless yet extremely effective.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CN1018

Good Catch!!! This is why I LOVE ATS!!
2nd line

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Again, can this app be downloaded to phones other than the Iphone? The OP saying it was taken on an envy 2 just kind of stands out to me as suspicious.

I mean, yes we know the picture is fake... But my suspicion is that the OP is being dishonest about who took the picture and why.

It is not from an app it is from a envy 2 and my phone is an envy touch which neither have apps that I'm aware of.

So, can this app be downloaded to other kinds of phones? I am starting to think the OP took did this with their Iphone and is not being honest.

If I am wrong, I apologize. Just want to make sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Again, can this app be downloaded to phones other than the Iphone? The OP saying it was taken on an envy 2 just kind of stands out to me as suspicious.

I know LG and the env2 can have apps. That particular app, I am not sure. But, would it be very hard for a friend to have previously used an iPod or iPhone and just texted the photo to her phone for the prank? I think we need more info from the OP.
edit on 20-9-2011 by CN1018 because: added a word

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CN1018

I agree. What gives, OP? A quick google search is not showing any form of the IPhone ghost app being available for anything other than the Iphone.

OP,The picture a hoax, but who hoaxed it? You or your girlfriend?

What is the deal?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join