It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA's Cryptic 'God of Jacob' Pre-Elenin/Nasa-Satellite Double-FalseFlag Message to us all

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

you really found that comforting, i was a little creeped out.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Considering the fact that I did not suffer the loss of a loved one on 9/11, I found no comfort as I was not seeking comfort.

I simply stated that he was trying to comfort those who did lose someone. I never said he did a good job, I just said he tried.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It was interesting that he read from the Bible when no clergy was allowed and then read that specific verse which happened to sound kind of doomsdayish along with him sounding like he was proclaiming to be god. Check out this site, it definitely makes for an interesting read and even discusses briefly about Bush's facial reaction and covers a whole lot of other stuff relating to it connecting the dots.

www.tribulation-now.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
anyway, after obama declared he was God in that video, i came across this pic from today.

what the hell is going on with his face??

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com...

Obama looks like he got the crap beat outta him in that picture! The article underneath is also pretty interesting. What a hot mess

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
interesting link there buddy.

blatant zionist symbolism

23(chromosomes) * pairs (twins/towers) = 46 (psalm)

ny was 11th state to endorse the constitution

nyc has 11 letters

wtc buildings 1 and 2 were 110 stories tall.

freemasonic Statue of Liberty right near the Trade Center stands on an 11-pointed star pedestal.

“11” itself is two pillars side by side like the twin towers.

American Airlines (AA = 11) Flight 11 carried 11 crew members (allegedly hit the north tower)

9+1+1 = 11 = 254th day of the year (2+5+4 = 11) = 111 days left in the year.

genesis 11:1-9 = 9:111 (sacrfice twins/humanity to god of jacob (lucifer?)

so the question remains, was obama's speech just to comfort loved ones a decade after the fact,

or to warn, rekindle fear/preparedness for immediate urgency and perhaps decades to come?

so much for the economy & $80trillion national dept.. earth's melting!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I did not honestly think much about this thread when I read it yesterday but today when I opened my MSN homepage I was shocked to see a presentation about speculation on how the world really could end and they mentioned the belief of 2012 Doomsday scenarios. Okay taken with Obama's speech it all just seems so creepy. Either TBTB are trying to warn us in some sneaky way they know something we don't or they are trying to make us all materialize mass destruction through the power of collective thought, again knowing something we as sheeple don't know about its real power. I'm going to go hide under a rock now before one falls out of the sky and hits me on the head. Sheesh.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Actually, this "God of Jacob" is pretty spooky stuff. Jacob was a deceiver, a liar, and a thief. Jacob married into a family that worshiped shrunken heads (teraphim) and he lived with that family for many years. Jacob wasn't the sort of righteous character that you would think would be chosen by a benevolent Creator who wanted to pass on the best of qualities for human kind.

Everyone knows the story about Jacob wrestling with an angel. This was not a physical rasslin' match as it as been portrayed. "Wrestling" is a metaphor for verbal negotiations. Jacob made a contractual agreement (covenant) with this angel. Could this have been a 'deal with the debbil'?

Some of the terms of this deal are apparent. The "angel struck him on the thigh". This description and use of the word "thigh" is a metaphor for sexual reproduction. Can you say....genetic experiments? Jacob fathered the twelve tribes. Could this be the reason for different skin colors, facial features, mental capacities, stature, etc.?

Further solidifying that genetic experimentation was the deal that went down, we are clearly made aware that Jacob was taught some of the secrets of genetic manipulation in return. Through scriptures, he is the first introduction we have of animals being specifically bred for coloration characteristics.

Was the god of Jacob called Mon Santos?

... I LUV the way the bible belt part of your brain works
... did U catch the fishy part at the end when Mr O-ULTRA-RA said: I will be exalted In the earthS as plural... maybe just a conspiracy V2S teleprompter truth slip

MR X-ULTRA/QUANTUM... Asking if U would like to be my ATS Digi-Friend neighbor
... I'LL take you to the 'Project Quantum Blue Beam' and even buy the greedy over priced Cosmic Popcorn... By the way... Where did POPcorn come from
... Hold the Real-Butter please

edit on 22-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Seeing doubleS

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Who was the "god of Jacob"? According to the scriptures, Jacob did not serve or worship any god! He was under contract to an angel.

Most likely, this angel is the evil one who has been attempting to usurp the true Creator. Perhaps this Jinn, Genie, whatever it is, has been privy to some knowledge of genetics and over the course of time has been using human, animals, and plants to further experiment with this knowledge.

I suspect that in the beginning we were a perfect creation. It was only when man accepted the "deal" (represented by the Apple) that he gave his sovereign authority away and came under the dominion of the usurper. (Incidentally, the books of the bible *may* be out of chronological order.) By giving his allegiance to the usurper in exchange for some "bargain", man alienated himself from his Creator.

You will remember also that after man accepted this "deal" (most probably an exchange for knowledge, higher technology, something desired, but not necessary to true happiness) that this new "god" became a tyrant and suddenly started demanding blood sacrifices as payment. This new god also made cute little lambskin aprons for Adam and Eve to wear. Hmmm.

Incidentally, Adam and Eve were not physically naked. Read carefully and you will see that they did have covering made of plant materials prior to the lambskin aprons. Also when scriptures mention that Adam and Eve were "naked", the word naked is a metaphor meaning "without knowledge".

The "god of Jacob" is the ruler of this world, but he is not the True Creator.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Who was the "god of Jacob"? According to the scriptures, Jacob did not serve or worship any god! He was under contract to an angel.

Most likely, this angel is the evil one who has been attempting to usurp the true Creator.
;;;
The "god of Jacob" is the ruler of this world, but he is not the True Creator.

yep most likely.

the Arrogant nation and its leadership is God of Jacob

like i said before (my theory is) 9/11 and other 111 sacrifices to come are highly symbolic rituals

the sacrfice twins (9/11) and then humanity itself (coming false flag attack) to the god of jacob, lucifer?

may God help us all and have mercy upon Us!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

the Arrogant nation and its leadership is God of Jacob

This rulership is not limited to any one nation ---it's planet wide. It operates through a network. Remember how this god's chariot is described as wheels within wheels. The "chariot" is not a UFO nor is it a physical mode of transportation. "Chariot" is a metaphor describing how the network operates and how things are accomplished. "Wheels within wheels" is a metaphor for clubs, organizations, fraternal groups, professional and academic societies, etc. "Wheels within wheels" describes the hierarchies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join